Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

% of fakes(bots, not just awful women) on Tinder

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What would you say it is? On my old phone which is still active I signed up for Tinder and set it at only 5 miles. Like 90% of the women I'm seeing are at least 6s, several 7/8s, couple 9s, what I can tell, yes some close to 10s and just a couple that no amount of booze would make me go for it.

No way this can be realistic. What would be is:

Several 5-6s several 1-4s. And just a few above that.

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was on Tinder years ago, half the women let their pictures get many years out of date. Maybe you're seeing 6s/7s that have gained many pounds and neglected to upload new photos? That would be my guess, based on dozens of dates - but I also went on dates to be social, so not a total loss for me.

Near the end of my time on Tinder, I would send a recent photo of myself (clothed!). If the woman didn't get the hint, I'd ask for a recent photo of her. So you might try that, to weed out profiles that are from 30 pounds ago.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
They are easy to spot.

Usually use pics of super hot women that look professional and have grammar mistakes and ways of saying things that are obviously not American English that are in their profiles or are readily apparent once you send a few messages back and forth.