Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Obsessing girlie

NewbieJuanKenobi

Reaction score
Is it even worth going after a girl that wont' let go of her ex? She just can't get him out of her head. If it is worth the effort, what's the best route of action?

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suggest turning 180 degrees from her, and start SPRINTING....

No, you want no part of her emotional rollercoaster. She'll drag you and your heart through the muck, and then she'll be your friend for all your help....You'll be back here shooting profanity all over the place about why and how you got used...Save yourself the pain and find a girl emotionally ready to deal with you...

NewbieJuanKenobi

Reaction score
thanks, i figured that would be the best thing but i still have some AFC tendancies, and she's like a high 8 so i second guessed myself on that move

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being attracted to her is something you can't help. There's no harm in that. Where you run into problems is when you are aware of the pain you're going to inevitably suffer when dealing with a chick like this but you STILL choose to dive headfirst into it because of some perceived 'payoff' (fvcking her, loving her, etc.) IN other words, leave her alone. You know it's bad news.

But instead of ignoring it all together...try to figure out why this girl has so much of an impact on you. What is it about her? I think by examining this you'll see that a) she's mortal and shouldn't have the power to drag you headfirst against your will, and b) she's showing you a little bit of yourself in contrast.