Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

NYC, Long Island NY Area - Wingman to Sarge With (2024)

nappy101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm reaching out to see if there is anyone in the NYC and Long Island, NY area (Brooklyn, Queens, Nassau, Suffolk) or nearby that is available to sarge. I try to go out from Wednesday to Saturday each week, and I'm happy to be a wing for anyone who is willing to get in the field and learn with me.

It's a bit sad how difficult it is to find a wingman these days. This is especially true given how the old PUA forums are more or less dead. A pendulum shift, and bad luck, I guess. I recall the days when it seemed to be a bit easier to connect with people on this same journey. Let's win the game together.

Cheers.

Nap

Fanboy

Reaction score
Hi nap, I would love to come game some time. I work threw out the city Long Island area for my job so I could easily meet up after work some time. I just need to know what time and location.

nappy101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi nap, I would love to come game some time. I work threw out the city Long Island area for my job so I could easily meet up after work some time. I just need to know what time and location.
I just PM'd you. Looking forward to hearing back from you. Cheers, and happy holidays.