Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

[NYC] I've become too crazy for my regular friends.

Flying Elephants

Reaction score
If your at the point where I am in my game, then I am sure you have heard these comments from your friends over and over again -- "Wow, you are soooo crazy!... You did what now?... No f*cking way!" I've become too crazy for my regular friends. What do you think about opening with a makeout and being in the bathroom getting a bj in less than 5 minutes? Well, I do things like that. I have one other friend from the community, and everyone else, all my other friends are regular civilian people.

I know there has to be more wild people in this pickup community! And this is what this post is all about. This is a open invite to all the crazy wild players in the community. Join my crew and there will be lots of ladies, and many really funny, wild things will happen.

Last summer I started a frat with naturals during the summer and things just went really out of control. Think MTV Skins. If you've seen the show, then it was that crazy! I'm looking to recreate that for the spring, so by the time summer rolls in, we are rolling again like Hollywood HBO Entourage.

The summer frat house was fun, some of the things we did were we stayed active, played sports, worked out, had keg fests, drank beers, picked up chicks, f*cked awesome super sluts in bathrooms and in public, threw parties, take vacay's to Miami, wokeup in strange places, like a frat.

I am 24, so for us to roll, you have to be in my age group, 21-28. If your under 21, you can't get into bars or clubs yet, and if your over 28, then your way too pre-historic. lol you f*cking dinosaur.

Just know how to have fun, be cool, and keep your schedule open 6 - 10pm, daily.

The ladies love what I do, and its all in the name of good fun, and they should love you too. So know how to hang.

[NYC Only]

Send me a text when you are game: 978-212-WORD.

Flying Elephants

Reaction score
Some of my frequent places are in West 4th and Williamsburg.

Letsssss hitup some openbars. It will be fun, let me know.

pinhas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in Bay Ridge, work in TriBeCa. Down for anything. Lets do it.

DJ pg #5

Reaction score
any room for newbies eager to learn and go crazy this summer?

SRL_KLR

Reaction score
So we have a few fellas from the Bronx, Brooklyn, and Queens...lets find a medium and have a "SoSuave boys night out". May 5th? Cincon de Mayo? anyone?