not returning sms, I hate this!!1

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To cut the story short:
I was out with my friend and I see this cute girl and I start dancing with her. I was dancing with her she was smiling, yada, yada, not complaining, I leave, come back in 10 min, some guy is trying to dance with her, I step between them and she doesn't mind that I got there instead of that other guy...
I ask her name and tell her to guess mine. She guessed it from first try.
Now I go for number close. Let's exchange numbers, I say. She asks me how old I am. I say 22. She says that I'm a little young since she's 25. I say so what, that isn't a problem (and it isn't. Maybe I am more mature, but I can talk with older girls, there is no playing games and all that sh1t younger chicks pull on you). Well she hesitated and told me to give her my number. I take her phone and call my own cell (so we both have numbers). In the end she shakes my hand and tells me "I am glad we met", smiling and all.
Now I text massage her next morning (sunday), and get no answer. It was a stupid message, but still...
I text message everyone, even my best friends, cause I hate talking on the phone.

My question is, should I send her a text on wednesday, but she can not answer. Should I call her, and from my home so she doesn't know who's calling her so she'll pick up. Or thinking about it, if she doesn't want to pick up my number, why call her from another number. Pointless.
I think the main problem is in that she thinks I'm too young for her (I'm 4th year college. She finished college and is already working. But from the maturity point of view, I think we're at the same level.)
Anyway, if there isn't any reply I next her a s s.
What would you do?

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
napoleon said:
To cut the story short:
I was out with my friend and I see this cute girl and I start dancing with her. I was dancing with her she was smiling, yada, yada, not complaining, I leave, come back in 10 min, some guy is trying to dance with her, I step between them and she doesn't mind that I got there instead of that other guy...
I ask her name and tell her to guess mine. She guessed it from first try.
Now I go for number close. Let's exchange numbers, I say. She asks me how old I am. I say 22. She says that I'm a little young since she's 25. I say so what, that isn't a problem (and it isn't. Maybe I am more mature, but I can talk with older girls, there is no playing games and all that sh1t younger chicks pull on you). Well she hesitated and told me to give her my number. I take her phone and call my own cell (so we both have numbers). In the end she shakes my hand and tells me "I am glad we met", smiling and all.
Now I text massage her next morning (sunday), and get no answer. It was a stupid message, but still...
I text message everyone, even my best friends, cause I hate talking on the phone.

My question is, should I send her a text on wednesday, but she can not answer. Should I call her, and from my home so she doesn't know who's calling her so she'll pick up. Or thinking about it, if she doesn't want to pick up my number, why call her from another number. Pointless.
I think the main problem is in that she thinks I'm too young for her (I'm 4th year college. She finished college and is already working. But from the maturity point of view, I think we're at the same level.)
Anyway, if there isn't any reply I next her a s s.
What would you do?
Texting is lame-o. Stop it! I don't care if you don't "like" calling, just call her and set something up and get off the phone.

And you are NOT too young for her... three years? Wow, she's nitpicking, or testing you.

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You got it! Should I call her from my cell or home?

PS.I don't know why, but it seems to me that every "older" girl than me is more receptive of my flirting, CF... Maybe the older guys are wussies, too indirect.

PPS. I dont "like" calling cause I like watching the ppl I talk to.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
napoleon said:
...PPS. I dont "like" calling cause I like watching the ppl I talk to.
Do you really need to watch her if you are just asking to meet her someplace?

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
On this other thread, similar problem, one of the answers was:

Get smart,

Text her again, but only once more. Raise your game, something funny using Push Pull. Like.....

"It was nice to meet a pretty face the other night, but can it hold an interesting conversation? If the answer is no then don't reply".

This works great for most cases. Basically she’s telling you she’s dumb by not replying.... so in essence she has to.

Your also telling her that your smart and you only want people aroud you who are smart.

Your also telling her her looks are not important.

Get smart....

The House of nEdNaW