Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

not responding, and then...

Fela Kuti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello all,

So I've known this girl from MySpace since a few months ago and we chat a lot online. And we also meet time and time again at music gigs. But we've never had a real life long conversation. Until she asked me (via IM) to meet her for a hang out with friends (my friends are her friends too). We had so much fun together and I started to like this girl more. So the next day when we were talking via text message, I told her: "Let's go to XYZ bookstore sometime!" (she'd been wanting to go there). After some long minutes, she replies, but didn't mention anything at all about my invitation! So I reply with a cold tone without asking her again and the text convo ended there. Then suddenly, at midnight when I was sleeping, she texts me: "Fela, are u still awake? So when are we gonna go to the bookstore?". So then a few days later we had a fun date which ended with a candlelight dinner.

What I'm curious about is, why didn't she accept my date offer earlier? I know maybe it's not important, but I'm curious. Whaddya think?

P.S. I know my English is not too good ;)

Sean O

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It was just a test. And you passed it quite well :up:.

Your english is fine, btw.

Fela Kuti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so how will an AFC react to that? by asking her again immediately?

uh, now my problem is that she keeps a secret about his status to everyone. and I'm shy to ask her about it..

Sean O

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so how will an AFC react to that? by asking her again immediately?
Pretty much. Another thing I should remind you of (which you did indeed do anyway, but may not have realized its importance) is that you should never ASK a girl if she wants to go out. You should instead SUGGEST it. In your case, you said, "Let's go to XYZ bookstore sometime!", which is exactly what I'm referring to.

One last thing. Because you were text messaging, she may not have picked up on this "cold" tone you were trying to convey. This was actually a lucky thing for you. It's never worth it to be cold to a chick unless she blatantly disrespects you. Instead, in future situations like yours, just gradually become more indifferent to her, while still being polite. It just sends better messages.