Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Non Pierce Ear Rings

Kay H

Reaction score
Any of you guys know any good online sites to get cool looking Ear Rings that looks good and is good peacock material? I'm not planning to have my ears pierced due to professional reasons but at the same time want an ear ring.

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't found any earings for non pierced ears bro.. I did a search on google, but it seems like I probably didn't look hard enough. I once thought about getting my ear pierced, but I have thought about how a hole in my ear would look if I were appyling for some job and my employer were against men having an earing...

I think Shezz has an earing, and it totally goes with his look. I think if you're gonna think abotu getting it pierced, make sure it'll look good on you and not dumb.

Monster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got two piercings from back when I was younger (I don't rock earrings anymore). I don't think having the hole in your ear being seen is an issue. First of all it's hardly noticeable, Second, in order for someone to see it they have to be right in your face cause it's not like something obvious. I've had friends I known for a while tell me they didn't even knowmy ears were pierced until I tell them.
And don't get the fake earrings, people can so tell that it's a ugly clip-on or magnet. Either go all out or don't.

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah getting a magnet one will definetly queer you out, be a man and do it real or not at all. no one will notice, and if you worry too much that they will than forget the whole thing.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn't want to say it, but other people are right: fake piercings are probably the antithesis of manliness.

I think you may be better just throwing yourself off a bridge.