Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

No nut November?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most people who do nano obsess about it, constantly. If you don't like writing simply don't do it. If you're not able to write consistently you simply should not be a writer.
Exactly.
I can't wait to slip behind a typewriter and roll in another sheet of pristine paper to defile with my thoughts.
H3K and Mingus.jpg

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think NNN is best served as an awareness tool, but yeah, a month alone doesn't cut it.
If you need NNN to become aware that you're jerking off too much, how far gone are you?

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you need NNN to become aware that you're jerking off too much, how far gone are you?
If you haven't gone more than 2 days without jerking off since you hit puberty, how aware can one be as to the detriment it has on them?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you haven't gone more than 2 days without jerking off since you hit puberty, how aware can one be as to the detriment it has on them?
I've been masturbating pretty much every day I didn't have sex, for medical reasons, for over 45 years.
It made me the man I am today.
Dark, twisted, a living satyr.
Don't follow me down.
Stay healthy.
Stop fapping.