no game at the club...

chancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to a club/party and finally grabed my balls and talked to one girl who was sitting down. So I get her to the dance floor and we start dancing and all and then she said she was tired, so we went back to the sofas. It seemed like she was feeling me, but every time I said something it was stupid and turned her off. This is pretty depressing... It's like I took a huge step backward, I don't know what to say :/

Mace

Don Juan
Reaction score
first try, first failure
I don't see anything special in this. Just keep on practicing. Someone who has never done athletics won't be able to jump 6 meters at the beginning.

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don' take it so hard. it might have been a bonafide, no holds barred, unqualified failure.

but big deal. everybody blows it and everybody blows it pretty often. everyone who succeeds has a long trail of failure behind them.

so don't sweat it.

it's only bad if it makes you stop. keep going, keep learning, learn from your mistakes (keep your eyes open) and keep going.

delta

chronic99uk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Delta your right, i know it, i think he knows it.
To the OP take what they have said as true, its happens to everyone, what you have to overcome is the feeling of failure. Some people react (like i used too) very badly to it, and fall inside themselves. Say if their friends saw them do it, or they think people are watching, then they go home and think its the end of the world.

I dont know how to put it in words, maybe someone else does, but you have to find something inside yourself thats says, hey boy, leanr from your mistakes, ignore everyone else.

What techniques to people use to overcome themselves/despair?

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you're an extremely good conversationalist, it takes at least 10 visits to the club to really grasp what's going on. The most important thing is to have control over the whole situation. You must get to know the scene, watch those who are picking up girls everynight, and go for some trial and error.

If you are having trouble with conversating, then at least give yourself a boost as far as show goes. Dress stylish, but not like everyone else. Act classy, but also sexual when need be. Have commanding body language and don't hesitate showing it off. Don't hesitate to stare down any woman and smile. If you command this type of presence, then when it comes to the conversation, it will make it that much easier.

chronic99uk

Don Juan
Reaction score
No offence intended, but what the ****, thats is the biggest load of.......
good luck!!!