Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

No contact after break up Did I handle it properly???

• Thread starter Deleted member 138215
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 138215

My girlfriend/neighbor broke up with me 3 days ago and contacted me after I went to store on the second day and told me she was happy I got what I wanted/needed.I only went to store.She thought I was out all night.She invited me over on the 4th day as friends only.I told her now way unless we were a couple or at least in a intimate relationship.I don't want to let her go.She told me she didn't know what she wanted.I told her I couldn't hang out as friends only.She told me to come over if I wanted.I did not go.What would you guys do??

Billtx49

Reaction score
You handled it right. She broke up with you, now you want her to see the consequences of her action. You’re out and gone. Keep it that way unless she reconsiders it. Whether she does or doesn’t, find another women and invite her over to your place for a dinner and/or a movie…
Live your own life and give her the opportunity to miss your attention, it was her choice…

Last edited:

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew she would start contacting you after she noticed your car wasn't there and you were out doing ****. She invited you over as friends only? This, from a 40yr old woman Lol. You are doing well so far. I have a rule is to never get involved with a neighbor, **** turns ugly and then you have to deal with it every time you step outside your house.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a girl in junior high.

Either go nc for life and get back your sanity or keep letting her push pull you to crazy town.