Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Nino-Tk's Journal of Women

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah atlast! Damn I cracked my cousins internet block, I am in Soweto now as you guys should know so thats why I haven't been updating regularly, but don't worry with great persistance and abit of risk I am back on the net( he's sleepin now, so if he wakes up, I'm dead!)

Well me amigos, life is good here...the women are in abundance like for real, just a regular walk to go get snacks and you will encounter atleast two hot stunners! So it's all good, plus i am a visitor here so that means I get plenty of eye ball sessions...like alot!
So my plan was to get here, chill with the ocal dudes and just meet women with them, but they bore me to be honest so I am all alone.
But it doesn't matter right? Yes thats right, you know why? I have got two solid prospects already, one of em is my next door neighbour who is absolutely bananas about me, She literally hates it when I stand with other girls, She has always liked, but I guess the fact that I once dated her bud stopped us from getting it on...oh but not this time, this time, we are going to get it on.

The other prospect is Punny, not the finest girl you will ever see but she got a rack and a bubble butt thats good enough for me, EVERYTIME she passes by my house and sees me, she ALWAYS invites me to do something, whethe it be playing games, walking her to the shops, like anything just so she can talk to me. So she is definately a lay prospect. Only thing would be logistics as I am visiting my Gran here so damn, gotta think quick.

As for other prospects, they are there but ot quite as solid...but they are there. I don't know guys. but theres something about the girls in this place, almost all of them are so damn frisky! Like ready to suck a dik right now, The stories I've heard from the girls themselves are shocking( In a good way ofourse) , I have yet to cold approach but I know a few already, thats how blessed this place is, so like a true player, I gotta have patience and strike the most hottest one, that way, I'll have all of them wanting me.

Being the new guy around is definetly an advantage hey guys?! Totally love it. I look at every chick dead in their eye-balls, wow I'm gonna love this place!
Anyway lads, I gotta sleep now, Just saw this bastard move so better safe than sorry

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oi, Nino! I assume you are the expert, but watch out for STDs! SA has higher HIV rates than anywhere else. I believe I heard it was 30% in the townships??
Keep on the safe side and wear a rubber!

ohbe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I finally finished reading your previous entries to the journal and I have to say it really inspires me. I've never really been successful with girls, probably cause I just don't feel confident enough to push it further after I get started. Ive been on the "sad phase" lately, but this stuff really gets my mood up. I like your straight forward style and observations that you make. Stay up playa! Also, if you could hook me up with your facebook, PM it to me. Thanks.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ohbe said:
Hey, I finally finished reading your previous entries to the journal and I have to say it really inspires me. I've never really been successful with girls, probably cause I just don't feel confident enough to push it further after I get started. Ive been on the "sad phase" lately, but this stuff really gets my mood up. I like your straight forward style and observations that you make. Stay up playa! Also, if you could hook me up with your facebook, PM it to me. Thanks.
Making that first post is a big step, ey. My first post was scary as fvck.
PMs are unavailable until you have about 10 posts or something to do with time.

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah ma man ohbe, you don’t know how much that humbles me bro, thanks Playa! About the “sad phase” don’t worry man, it will pass...just look at my entries from last week, you will see what I’m talking about. This is a cool place though, people help you when you fall down, Norwegian, Pozitron, Novaknight, I could count them all hey.
Like Norwegian said, hook yourself with 10 posts then we can connect on Facebook hommie

Well today the plan was simple, very simple, since it’s a public holiday right here with so many parties going around, I just wanted to get wasted and have fun. Got invited to a party in foxlake ( a place I don’t know) So I had to rely on my cousin to take me there, lo and behold, this guy just wanted to relax in the house and copy music and movies to his friend’s laptop.
By the time I knew it, it was like 9PM already! Still no party, so thats when I decided to just go out and find some guys who are down for partying. Around the corner I spot two guys, I kinda know one of them so I decide to just introduce myself and ask where its going down, turns out they also they don’t have plans. So we just chill, until some really dark guy, lets call him Darkey, comes along and says its bumping up in zone 1, we then decide okay, we will go there.

But before that, we chilled abit more, so at this point I am observing each and every one of them and so far only Fingz seems like a guy I’d relax with, he is cool, extroverted, basically he is just IN YO FACE, great. But as for the others, Darkey just seems jealous of me, Lebaz is just quiet around me, so Darkey decides to pick up a girl....in her home, with no hesitation, Fingz takes me inside the gate, they got in...and it was like the PICK-UP version of the Italian Job, quickly they send me and Darkey to the lounge where the mother is and he just starts talking a whole lot of bull, I’m just there smiling and nodding.
Meanwhile Fingz is trying to persuade the two girls to go the party with us, they decline, and the mother finally realizes what is going on and she kicks us out, but funny enough, she wasn’t mad or anything. As we go out, these guys just talk to anyone they see and they are really rowdy hey until I blurt out “ Yo Fingz man, look, as soon as yall are done with all this, just come pick me up cause I just want to grab something to eat right quick yeah?’’ he agrees. But even though Darkey said nothing I could tell he didn’t want me in their “ Wolf Pack” he is like Alan from “ The Hangover” Fvck him
I wait, wait , wait and finally accept the fact that they left without me, I bet Darkey had something to do with it. Then like a Don Juan would do, I examine the situation...surprise surprise! Remember the girl I mentioned last time? Punny, the one who likes me? Turns out she is dating Darkey, there we go, that explains this guy’s indifference towards me. Damn!
Okay players, now its time to really sit down and think, I don’t want trouble nor enemies but at the same time I want to enjoy what is left of my holidays( 3 weeks I think). At this point, it couldn’t be more clearer that I am absolutely ALONE in this and it is my RESPONSIBILTY to make the most of this with limited money, I only got R150 in my wallet right now. So I got it all stacked against me...

You know what the funny thing is? I’m not even fazed by all these obstacles. Right now I am thinking...Okay I just got one life, got to make the most of it like RIGHT NOW, Fvck whatever happens, just for these holidays I am going on extreme all levels, approach like crazy, just have fun with all of this...its 2am right now, I’m about to sleep, then by 1 PM. I am going on a spree of whatever comes...OHH man this going to be fun, lets see if I can set a personal record of crazy approaches, I’m bored with these people, rather create my own entertainment than sit all day heatin’ up my balls.
Later Players!

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wicked man :D

That really is inspiring. It is the type of stuff I feel like life is for. I've been there too, it is at those hard stages of life that happen so fast that the men are separated from the posers. Risk rejection or regret? It is what makes life good for me and all the really good things come out of some blessing in disguise, like being rejected by one girl so you meet girlfriend material.

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Players I have been away for a while now, thing is my cousins computer is messed up because I browsed this site, his anti-virus must be weak. Anyway Im using my phone just to let you guys I have been having fun. Cold approaching, going out and just having fun and learning more from other people.

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Greetings my fellow Dj’s

I haven’t been able to update because the last time I did, after logging out this site, my cousins PC just went haywire, became really slow, viruses I’m sure at least he wasn’t mad or anything so now I’m using my PC…hope this one won’t die.

Okay my Dj’s remember that Saturday 1PM thing, well I went out the streets but since it was extremely hot, most hunnies were in the house and all but what I did accomplish was making new friends.
Darkey is cool with me now and Fingz and the rest of the crew, they always come and get me whenever they hit the streets, no to sarge or anything but just to walk around the hood, one thing I dislike about them is that they are always looking for me…look I’m one of those people who feel drained after social activities so I need time to “Recharge my batteries” so to say and have time alone just with myself and my thoughts.
Anyway, we are planning a barbeque on Christmas and have been inviting people and some women, I’ll go there after having my family lunch cause we doing that at night.

So on to the girl’s side now, today I kinda woke up late, like 11:45 am bros, my granny sends me to go buy some ginger for a traditional juice, I’m wearing a dirty jean, a small Nike T and sleepers on my feet, not a good image at all but I thought oh whatever, the shop is just around the corner, when I got there, the ginger was done.
So like I had to go to another shop straight up the road, when I got there I saw a stunningly beautiful woman, my mind was like “You gotta get that NOW!” I didn’t want to argue with my gut so I obliged but kinda had some doubts because she looks older than me…like 22 or something.

Quick description, she is like 175cm, really thick and curvy…and a HUGE rack! Like damn, beautiful smile and light skinned black girl.
So when I got there to buy the ginger, she put her luggage on top of a rock and paused to recharge her phone with airtime, I’m looking at the guy who’s selling with “Please get my ish quickly!” eyes.

When I got there she was leaning down to get something from her bag, I approached her from the back and thought “Whatever happens, happens!”

Me: (Cool, calm, serene) Hello
Her: Hi
Me: May I please get to know such a beautiful girl?
Her: No problem hey
Me: Yeah? So like where do you live?
Her: I live in zone 3 hey, and where do you live?
Me: Actually I’m visiting zone 4, but I’m from Vosloorus, know it?
Her: Yeah I know it, but never been there…but I hear almost everyone there is just crazy
Me: Hey, Diepkloof also has some weird characters okay so…anyway what’s up with the bags?
Her: I’m going to my cousin in Eldorado Park
Me: Damn girl…
Her: What is wrong?
Me: I wanted to hook up with you this weekend hey.
Her: I am coming back on the 31st though.
Me: Oh, you might as well not go hey, just 7 days...you must really hate your cousin hey
Her: (Lol) No, she has been begging me for a long time now…I’ve got life here you know
Me: No I don’t but I know I want to see you again so just hand me your digits… (Search my pockets)…sheiet! I left my phone…, you know what? Let me just give you mine.
Her: Okay no problem.
Me: Aight I might as well SMS your digits to my phone too…gotta cover all angles
Her: I also have Mxit and Facebook.
Me: Fantastic, your Facebook name?
Her: It’s long and complicated, so just give me yours. But my name is Kmo
Me: If I was your newborn baby, what name would you give me? Which name suits me?
Her :( Lol)...Seriously…okay I’d give you Kgothatso
Me: Hmm…nice name, I like it, might as well be my new nickname, but I am Nino.
Her: Oh I was abit close though haha.
Her: Oh, here is my brother. He is taking me there so I’ll see you around.
Me: Okay then, was nice talking with you, travel safely.

Yeah that’s how I met her, anyway if you read my journal you will see that I’ve done things like that before with calm confidence, but my problem is (was) my confidence levels are (were) erratic, one moment I am DJ Supreme and the other I am Chump, so I’ve been on a steady level of confidence for a week now, I could just FEEL that I would close any chick I met, today was it.
What has made me be on this steady level of confidence is kinda…I don’t what but it’s like, last week I started writing my own seduction material and wow! What a change! Instead of thinking what “would Alan Roger Currie, Pook or David X do?” I now base my confidence in my own material, this way I don’t have to remember specific details as we all know its’ far easier to remember something you wrote, hell you could even recite it perfectly word for word!

So it’s like my own personal seduction book, with my own custom tips that are suited perfectly for me. So to every one who keeps on reading material but sees no change or minimal change…Become your own PUA, DJ, or Seduction coach. If you like visualizing like I do (It helps me in poetry) you could even imagine yourself with a twin brother that is everything you’d like to be and him giving you advice about women since he has God-like skills…for those who have seen the movie “Fight Club” think Tyler Durden.
I remember some one telling me that even with crappy game, if you approached constantly you will get some, then along the way, you tweak what works and discard that which suck, after some time you will have your own natural game and you figure out ish on your own, that’s what I’m doing now, developing my own game.

Later Players!
EDIT: This post was written some time before Christmas, just couldn't post it because of technical probs.

Amo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Greetings fellow don juans,im new to this forum and this site,just signed up right now..im faced with a problem in whereby i know alot of chicks at school but the thing is i always get thrown into the friend zone and it sucks..anyone have tips for me?
Remember this, man? It's your first post.

You've gone from "stuck in the friend zone" to approaching girls in your PJs and writing your own little game bible.

Props, man. That's all I gotta say.

And writing your own bible? That's genius.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah player, I see you working. I don't know if I've posted here yet, but I've definitely read your journal some.

Great job with that girl, smooth and easy. You're a few steps ahead of me, so I'm gonna keep looking here to get inspiration for where I need to go.

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Greetings fellow DJs…

Man! Amohield you just took me down a major memory lane bud, it feels weird reading that…It doesn’t sound like me at all, guess I’ve improved a lot hey, thanks for that brother.
You are welcome LearningSlowly, afterall we can all learn a thing or two from each other

Okay so that chick I approached, Kmo, we were supposed to meet on Tuesday, actually when she came back from her cousin’s place she hit me up on Facebook telling me we should meet up, but I’ve been getting ****blocked by the damn rain! Like each time we had to meet up, it just rained like hectic.

So today, I’m playing PES 2012 till about 3 PM when I decide to call and ask WHEN not IF she is coming, she replies that she is on her way now now, I then frantically bath and change while she is irritating me telling me she has been waiting for a long time…yeah right.
So I get out the house and just around the corner, there she stand…I get there and hug her.

Me: Hi, you didn’t wait too long now did you?
Her: You are silly hey
Me: You just love complaining anyway, whats up? Are you good?
Her: Yeah I am good, can’t believe I’m outside for the first time in days hey…I got one strict mother.
Me: In days? Wow! I must be something then, did you tell your mom that you are going out to meet your boyfriend?
Her: (Blushes) What! No…no…no you are mad hey, I just lied and said I’m getting lipstick from a friend.
Me: Oh okay, I bet you also go strict brothers yeah?
Her: Dude! I got like 4 of them who all think that somehow they are my fathers!
Me: I don’t blame em’…I mean look at you!
Her: What about me?

At this point it starts to drizzle abit, damn I’m sensing a ****block coming!

Me: Is that rain?
Her: Hell no! I hate rain…the water just makes my skin crawl!
Me: So you actually hate water?
Her: YES!
Me: Wow, that means you hate bathing too…wow, I’m flabbergasted!
Her: (Laughs) No you! No not in that way…
Me: (I interrupt her) No you hate bathing, I get it, I really do…we are all different, don’t feel ashamed girl.
Her: You are crazy, will you just listen to me…oh what a silly boy you are!

At this point it starts to pour…like pour!

Me: Look, let me just hala at you the real reason I agreed to meet up with ya
Her: What is the reason?
Me: You are a cool girl, too cool to just be one my friends, so I’m interested in a romantic manner towards you…saw your Facebook saying you are single and I thought why not.
Her: oh…really…mmm…hmm
Me: Problem?
Her: That was just an update…In reality I have a boyfriend hey
Me: I know, I mean…would you just look at yourself? Fine then but I’m not interested in him, just you…so don’t use him as an excuse, I know you want a piece of this.
Her: ****y huh…(laughs) You are putting me on the spot right now.
Me: Oh well if you feel like I’m forcing you then cool, you have all the time in the world to consider it.
Her: let me think about it then, I’ll get back to you.
Me: Aight then, now run away before the run messes up your hair!

We hug and she runs off, so do I. On the way back, I felt something…woo.,.Djs, I’m touching something here so listen right up, okay we are Don Juan’s now so we all know that this girl has rejected me in a NICE way…Shame on you if you really thought she was really going to ‘Think about it’, no such!

So, anyway, it confirmed another benefit of being natural and direct with women, that is, you don’t feel bad or ‘hurt’ by rejection, you should see me right now, my cousin even thought I tapped her a.s.s or something. So why am I happy? Well let’s see…I didn’t waste time, money, or pretend to be her friend first, when you do those and get rejected, it stings bad hey.
So always let her know what’s REALLY on your mind

novaknight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your direct style seems to be really neat. I'm gonna try that next time I have the chance to go for chicks outside of school.

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hola amigos! It has been way too long! Well, I don't have a decent phone and since I am now in Matric, my dad has taken away all me leisure's including things such as games, the internet, computer, TV...like damn! even now, I'm at a internet Cafe which is damn expensive but anyway.

Well, being in Matric( Senior) is really really awesome despite the workload it is pretty rocking, it is like your social status gets elevated to another level where people feel honored just when you greet them, you also get Matric jackets which set you apart from the crowd, one doesn't even need game it seems ha-ha, plus I am a prefect which means i get respected wherever I go in the school.

Okay on to the women stuff, remember that FINE girl i used to date at school...SHY? Yeah guess what amigos, she wants me back, although she hasn't said so verbally I can see it in her actions, always hugging me whenever she sees me( Social Proof) sending me tons of text messages saying she wants to spend more time with me...I'm just having fun with her although she is damn fine and wanted by almost every guy in my grade, oh well.

As you guys probably might know, I'm writing my own seduction book, so I'm moving with almost unshakable confidence, but a homey of mine told me something over the weekend at my cousin's party that made me think, he said " Whats the use of having good game if you use it sparingly? use it or lose it dawg". That got to me and then I decided I am going for 2 to 3 chicks a day...starting today, here is a summary of what went down.

I spot this cute light chick chilling infront of me and I just asked her " So I'm coming to you at break time right?" she was kinda shocked but then said yeah I could come. Lets call her Grace, IMMEDIATELY I turned my back, here is a fine slender number, I do not even introduce myself...." Hey, you pretty, wanna date me? she also acts shocked but tells me to come to her at break...at that moment I'm feeling like a damn KING!

So break time came and I had two choices...Yippee! So I chose to go to grace, I walk up to her friends and greet them all then tell her to leave with me, she gladly accepts. We go to the stairs, I then told her straight forwardly that she is damn attractive and she can't blame me for making a move...she is smiling all the time, at that point I tease her and ask if she is a good kisser, she says "I don't know, wanna find out? I say yeah...but lo! some guys just flooded the stairs and she got abit shy, I noticed that so I told her I'd come tomorrow...because the bell had rang, anyway...

so yeah, I cold approached two of them today, will continue with the "3 a day keeps the attachment and analyzations away"

Later Players!

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im gonna go ahead and blame SA chicks for being easy! You dont do anything, it's all the girls fault!

Oh wait. Hahahahahahahaha.

Daaaaamn. I should be doing that sh1t!

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ haha you know mate, we have it too good this side

My Players, today was a good day. My "3 a day" has become a challenge with Kop, Zaza and I, nothing too competitive but they found this to be rather inspiring now some two dudes asked to join us...oh well

So it's breaktime and I am chilling next to the tuckshop with Kop, we target 3 hot chikitas standing infront of us but some dudes were entertaining them and doing some real dumb ish, so we wait until two of them get bored and with no words uttered we move towards them. Kop opens them by saying Hi, they greet back and seem generally cool, so I tell them to show us where they chill at break and they point near some trees and then I continue to tell them to prepare for us because we will be spending break with them. They smile and say it's okay ew can come.

So, we go to our spot to look for Zaza, he isn't there so I decide to go and finish what I started with Grace yesterday. I go to where she chills with her friends and find them dancing, casually I climb on a wall and watch them dance as she notices me and finishes her food quickly.
I get down, greet her buds, make them laugh with my witty humour and then tell Grace to come with me. Before we go, she calls her bud and they whisper about something...I think I was intimidating to her or something. Anyway as we walk up the stairs, guess who is standing next to some teachers door watching me in awe and jealousy with her friends...SHY! But I just walked right past her and went to the 3rd floor AKA "Lovers Lane".

We get there and some guy throws a comment to try and unsettle me, I just looked at him with a bored look and he was crushed. So I'm walking with Grace and I spot a secluded area near the toilets and this where I got my smooth on!

Me: So tell me, what makes you...you?
Her: Well, really what you see is what you get really, I am a simple girl.
Me: What I see Is what I get huh? I see a naughty girl who is lusting after me shamelessly...Am I right?
Her: What!? Oh my word... I am so speechless
Me: (try to kiss her)
Her:( Pulls away)
Me: Problem?
Her: You are way too direct for me, I am used to guys being timid and slow... I enjoy that.
Me: Oh well...I am anything but, I am not like other guys
Her: I can see that and you got that thing
Me: My straightforwardness is making you uncomfortable isn't it?
Her: Yeah, this is way too weird for me...you got me speechless
Me: I like that you are feeling a wee bit uncomfortable...(start touching her body, arms and boobs)
Her: Oh my this just so wrong!
Me: Look me in the eye( I pull head towards hers and BAM!)

We start kissing like crazy! Some people passed by but no, we just did not stop, it was just like in the movies...I held her so tight and afterwards I told her she gets a 9.5 kissing rating, she just hugged me and smiled ear to ear.

RING! RING! RING! Break time is over, I did not get to visit those chicks damn! on the other side, Shy, is trying her best to get me...I see her neediness, the constant embracing and her kissing me on my cheeks and all that, even after she saw me with Grace. Girls...haha!

So it's afterschool and then I spot some tall, above-average looking girl near my hood and I open her easy, talk alittle and ask for her number so I can meet up with beacuse she is way too cute for me to pass her up, she laughs alittle and gives me her digits, will call tonight, see whats up.

Tomorrow? Oh well we will see, my formula" Talk to more girls+ Agressiveness= More women"

Later My Players!

Amo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, you awe me as always. You got a facebook?

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks my fellow Players!

Okay so I'm just going to review my week and summarize it for my personal "Seduction book". Before I start, I approached a girl at school yesterday named Beverley, asked her out, got rejected because she has a boyfriend of <gasp> 3 damn years! and after school while going to the mall saw a smoking hot chick, got rejected after I said Hi, persisted...still got ignored ( don't balme me, she was WAY too flaming). Also wrote Shy a alil poem, and no, NOT the AFC stuff like " I love you so..." No, just alil poem appreciating her beauty, and her inner beauty. Didn't expect anything from her but as usual she was ecstatic, almost the whole time we bumped into eachother at school.
Spent break time with my chick, Grace.

Okay so all in all I think I must've approached atlest 7 chicks, and out of that seven, I ended up getting Grace. So now, I am dating her and Butt( Remember Her?) We were supposed to meet today but I declined, school work comes first! And erm...Me and Shy, I don't know what is going on between us. Anyway here are a few key things I learned this week

- Take care of your skin and get a fresh hair cut, I've got no pimples on my face( haha, just two small one's on my nose and my near my ear) but I can't recall how many times I got 2nd looks from girls this week, some would be in a bus and point at me for their friends to check me out, some just literally stare at you. It feels good, you got to take care your self.

- As soon as you spot a girl you want to appraoch, just start moving towards her, let her see that you are coming directly to her, don't even think of the " 3 second rule", Don't think of anything, just go to her.

- I used to think I have approach anxiety just because my heart was pumping faster than normal, alot of guys get that too...till I realised that no, it is actaully my adreneline cursing through my veins, you have to FEEL it, Thats how you WANT to feel, IT IS THE FURY OF THE BEAST!

- What you feel, she feels...Thats why I think words are not the be all end all in this, If your go in there all too friendly and too soft, don't be surprised if you get LJBF'ed, The girl has too feel that you want her and find her attractive, sexually charged conversations, Deep and Sensual Eye contact, Touch her EARLY on the convo etc. Just don't aplogise for your sexuality.

- I learned to be aggresive and alil bit persistent, aggressive as in going for what you want and persistent in not giving up at the first hurdle...remain completely unreactive.

-Keep your interactions moving FORWARD and act with INTENT...too many guys approach just for the sake of approaching and as a result, they under achieve beacuse they eject too early and avoid rejection, or when the girl is actually talking to them, they keep things in the same PHASE, always play to win. Girl says HI, you don't approach...you lose, Girl talks to you, you don't get her number...you lose, Girl is alone with you...you don't try kino and kiss her...you lose.

- Step on a few toes...I realised that some people don't like it when you take action, you know...Her Jealous friends, the guys that want her but don't have the balls to go for her, It all doesn't matter, I approached some girl at school and even though her friends were giving me a hard time, I didn't entertain them, just focused on hey and only her...That is being aggressive.

- I have been rejected quite a few times this week, got Grace and lost others because the have boyfriends...but it made me realise that if one wants to get more girls, one will inevitably get rejected more...It is what it is, make peace with it and just CARRY ON! Made me realise that you actuallly got to be able to lose girls when you have no girls.

That is just about it...Was going to approach today but damn! I got mountains of homework, hence I couldn't meeet up with HB Butt today, so yeah...Can't wait to see what the game will teach me next week.
Get yourself out there.

Later Players!