Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Nice Vehicles

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A $500 motorcycle will get you just as much pvssy as a $50K sports car, if not more.
Almost all girls I say I have a motorcycle to want a ride on the back. At least the ones that are down for some action. Shît never fails.

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I currently drive a 5 series BMW and I'm convinced it's made a difference with chicks. It's a no-brainer in my opinion.

There's a reason that these auto manufacturers charge significantly more than Ford, GM. etc. People crave STATUS, because status leads to sex and power, which are two things we all crave, in my opinion.

In my experience, the Beemer is superior to all other vehicles I've ever driven, but the exceptional power, handling, and luxurious interior weren't what ultimately sold me. In my mind I knew that the vehicle would attract more women. I test-drove a Jeep Grand Cherokee and a Cadillac SRX. Both in my opinion were great vehicles and I could have saved thousands if I'd have went with one of them rather than the Beemer, but in my mind I knew the social aura of owning a German luxury vehicle would yield more high-caliber women.

And that is ALL that remains for BMW in my opinion: the social aura. The competitors are catching up. Cadillac, Ford, and GM make great vehicles these days and in my experience their customer service is far superior to BMW, the majority of whose salespeople and service advisors are stoned arrogant divckheads. It is only a matter of time before the Asian and American carmakers surpass the Germans in social quality AND status.

I'm not convinced that ALL women get loose between the thighs for luxury vehicles. But I personally believe that most of them do.
I agree with the above except every place where he says BMW 5 Series, replace that with Jaguar XF Rsport. ;) And substitute British for German...
But all kidding aside, it's a similar experience.

My last 3 cars have been Jags and when I was in my late teens and early 20's I drove Firebirds and Camaros (yes, I know, lol) All of the cars were bought new. I think it makes a difference, and it certainly has attracted the wrong kind of women often. Usually, if a woman comments on the car I tell I chose it because I have a really tiny pee pee. Knocks them off balance a little and usually leads to at least a fun conversation. It does increase confidence, but you have to have something to back it up.

I also agree that you don't roll up to a club where women can see your car anymore, but if they Facebook stalk your pictures, more than likely you have a pic of your ride on there somewhere if it's a car you really like or are into. So they often know. I'm not really in the singles game anymore but I used to go out with single friends a lot and women are just as shallow as they ever were.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like slvts, and I like women who will have sex with me for superficial reasons, like having a motorcycle. But gold-diggers are a huge turn-off for me. If a woman was attracted to me for having an expensive car, that would make me disgusted with her. I've rarely had a lot of money, but I've also never had an expensive divorce, alimony, child support, or been thrown in jail over a vindictive woman. I like to think I choose women wisely. If anyone here wants to use an expensive car to get laid, have at it, my friends. I don't begrudge anyone's success. But I do implore you, don't expect anything long-term out of the woman who likes you for your car. Fvck her, dump her, and move on. She is not relationship material. But she will be very good at making you think that she is.

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like slvts, and I like women who will have sex with me for superficial reasons, like having a motorcycle. But gold-diggers are a huge turn-off for me. If a woman was attracted to me for having an expensive car, that would make me disgusted with her. I've rarely had a lot of money, but I've also never had an expensive divorce, alimony, child support, or been thrown in jail over a vindictive woman. I like to think I choose women wisely. If anyone here wants to use an expensive car to get laid, have at it, my friends. I don't begrudge anyone's success. But I do implore you, don't expect anything long-term out of the woman who likes you for your car. Fvck her, dump her, and move on. She is not relationship material. But she will be very good at making you think that she is.
True dat. My first wife was one such woman. Went to college with her, she wouldn't give me the time of day because I drove a crap car, and it was not even mine - it was my parents'. Year later, new Firebird, she's interested and I stupidly married her.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact is that women are hard-wired to be attracted to a man who shows outward signs of success. This is a fact of life. However, this dynamic can be leveraged to a man's advantage. If you display potential, that is virtually as good as (and sometimes better than) actual possessions. If she sees that you take care of your modest possessions, and you regale her with enthusiastic stories of your life ambitions, the fact that your car or home is modest becomes completely unimportant to her.

Women will ALWAYS feed off your own energy and perceptions. If you are ashamed of your car, she will pick up on that. If you keep it impeccably clean and think, "This is my car today and I'm thankful for it, and sometime down the road I will earn a better one", she will pick up on that and will absorb that energy and the car will not be a problem for her.

Of course, as usual, I'm speaking from a relationship perspective, not a pickup perspective.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was a teen, I had a pair of decorative orange fluffy balls hanging from the rear view mirror in my car. When a bunch of us would pile into the car to cruise for a while, there was always a girl in the middle who would touch them and say "Oooh I love your furry little balls!"
Guys thought it looked silly but it sure was a great ice breaker.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a 46 year old Mercedes R107 500 SL from my father and i drive it once or twice a month. It always attracts people to look at me because it's not often to see a 22 year old driving such an old classic. It gives lots of status. Meanwhile , I have a Peugeot 607 which looks like a car owned by the mafia but i have never heard any compliments from any female, quite the opposite happens with all my male friends which always have something good to say about this car.
Last year I had an Audi A5 and it made no difference. My 97 Honda civic is the best car to enter stealth mode , because nobody notices it. The same happens with my Mercedes c220 Wagon.

I guess Convertibles ,sport , high end and old classics give a lot of status.

What's your opinion about the Shelby GT350 for someone that craves status ? I live in Europe and mustangs are as rare as a Ferrari around here and I'm thinking to import one through a company in my area . They have offered me a very good deal .

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@NSX-R there are many muscle-car era cars that I'm fond of and the '67 Shelby GT350 is in my top 5.

I'm also liking the current generation Mustangs, 5.0 GT.
I'm not into muscle cars too much, but there are some gorgeous examples that i can't help but being in love with them.
The lattest generation Mustang is propably the only car that i like of the last 5 years. Specifically the current Shelby GT350 is amazing because it's the succesor of the original GT350 of the 60s ,the technology it carries and the fantastic fpc engine.

blind_one

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Miata is always the answer :D, get the 1.8 NB FL with a Torsen LSD ( 2001-2002 preferrably as later models had a fault prone Fuji Super LSD ), throw in forged internals, strap a turbo and you are ready to go.
Dont forget to grab some premium rubber and brakes.

AlexKaiser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Having your own vehicle puts you ahead of guys who don't.

Me and a co-worker were competing for the attention of this one cute girl I liked a couple years ago. He had the game, he had the confidence and extroverted qualities that win girls hearts, but when it came to bring her from the party to home, he cracked. The line "I just came here with my friends, I don't got my own ride." slipped out of his mouth, and I offered her a ride home with my truck. She was drunk, and doing the cross-legged yearning most drunk girls do, undressing down to just her shirt and what not complaining it was too hot. Tugging on her bra straps, bending forward towards my dash and letting her thong show, face red and eyes focused on me way too much. "You going home alone?" she said. I nodded, chuckling nervously as I focused on the road. "I'm going home alone too, I don't wanna be alone though. I still wanna party." I thought she meant she wanted me to taxi her somewhere, to which I refused. I didn't get her invitation.

This was in my blue-pill days, and I just chuckled nervously, said nothing, and brought her STRAIGHT HOME, ignoring all the "hey you should come over to the passenger side and **** me" messages. The spreading legs, laughing, compliments, asking if she could scoot closer.

I said goodnight to her and obliviously turned her advances away because I was under the impression that "drunk = rape". I could hear a man screaming in the distance as she stepped outside, waited at the door, waving at me as I drove away.

That man was me in a different universe, probably on some kind of interdimensional television screen seeing this **** unfold and SCREAMING IN ABSOLUTE HORROR as I sent a horny girl home without a bedmate.

I'm feeling the shame shivers even telling this story, dear lord.