Nice Guy Finished First... (reverse field report)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Interceptor said:
BTW, you look absolutely ravishing, darling....
Interceptor is putting iqqi on a pedistal :p

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
can'r resista!

Get it?

Sista?

Resista?

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I already sent her a card stating that I love her!

I sent her flowers, dude!!

I've picked out the ring, dude!

Dude!

I am in love!

The Hills are alive with the Sound of music!!!!!!!!!!

More chocolates, my angel?

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
wjh said:
You guys can't tell that iqqi is a sista?
Iqqi is a black girl? That would explain why she's so fiesty maybe.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
You left out plus you may have been horny, plus you knew him for a while. He didn't get you from a cold approach.
I never said it was a cold approach. A lot of times in life, you have to let someone get to know you, before there is genuine attraction.

And no, I wasn't just "horny". I WAS turned on, by him.

ketostix said:
ALL THE TIME huh? And not just ugly ones you also said nice. Proof?
Well your need for proof is in the pics I won't be providing, right? Cause otherwise my detailed account of what happened was my case.

I do think that him being "nice" was part of what was his intrigue for me. But he wasn't just nice, he had other things going for him. It is never ONE thing that makes a man stand out. It is almost always the total combination. For him, he is polite, nice, respectful, confident, and sexy. A lot of those descriptions are intangible, but I have given detailed explanations in previous posts on this thread about what I mean exactly when I use those terms in regards to him.

ketostix said:
Like what going for them being nice? Hmm ugly nice guys are pretty common. I agree ugly guys can and would have to have something more going for them that women value besides looks. Money +Fame+power will trump looks and ugliness.
I think that money fame power looks, ect, are all superficial, and won't get you to a happy place with a good woman.

When myself and some of the other members of this board stress that you need more going for you, we mean personality, charm, charisma, personal growth. If you have a lot going for you in those areas, it will trump looks, and money.

Not always... but the chicks that value superficial things over real traits that mean something are not the chicks you want to invest yourself in. There will always be someone hotter than you, richer than you, more powerful than you. And a superficial chick will peace out on you the moment one comes along.

ketostix said:
Remember he gets ugly girls. If he's got so much going for him besides looks and according to you ugly guys get hot girls all the time, then why are you the only hot girl he's got? That assumes you're even hot.
Actually, I don't think I am the only hot chick he has ever gotten. I think the ugly girls are just easier to keep around. Maybe he is lazy. I've seen him with hot chicks before, I just never seen them stick around for long. But then again, its not like I see him all the time.

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's hilarious when women explain away generalizations with exceptions lol - and thus create these delusions about themselves, portraying themselves as saints. Awesome.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And I look like an airbrushed insurgent! But I'm not middle eastern. WTF?

Edit: Hmm I curious now. Iqqi, if it were based on my looks alone would we have sex? I imagine you as Wynona if you ARE telling the truth, so it would be a go for me. =D

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But, Iqqi...I..I..I Love you!!!
:(

So how about Salsa night? I'll pick you up on Saturday, 7pm. Wear something sexy.

:woo:

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
And I look like an airbrushed insurgent! But I'm not middle eastern. WTF?

Edit: Hmm I curious now. Iqqi, if it were based on my looks alone would we have sex? I imagine you as Wynona if you ARE telling the truth, so it would be a go for me. =D
post a pic. i am brutally honest. that means with good comments, too. :)

I don't think I look like Wynona. I see why so many ppl compare us though. I am petite, dark hair, nice jawline, intense eyes.

Lol, then again someone once said I looked like this: Kira. The funny part was, they really loved that movie and had a crush on Kira, so they were complimenting me! I gave them a slap on the a$$ to show my gratitude. :(

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
^^^You are like a puppy dog that won't go away. And you contribute nothing.
There's nothing to contribute, this is your masturbation thread. I'm just enjoying it for the ego-debauchery that it is.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Silence, Dog!
You shall not speak to my fiance Iqqi in that manner!

I demand satisfaction,knave!

Prepare for a duel!

En Guarde!

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interceptor said:
Silence, Dog!
You shall not speak to my fiance Iqqi in that manner!

I demand satisfaction,knave!

Prepare for a duel!

En Guarde!
Sorry, I don't duel with card-carrying members of AARP.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:crackup: LOL! I'll hit you with my wheel chair you whipper snapper!

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wjh said:
There's nothing to contribute, this is your masturbation thread. I'm just enjoying it for the ego-debauchery that it is.
I am going to have to start reporting your posts if you don't contribute. Either make a point, follow it up with a quote of what you are debating, or go away. Random insults and accusations don't count.

For instance the post I just quoted is trolling and flame baiting, and looked down upon here at sosuave. Even if it is directed at a girl.

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
I am going to have to start reporting your posts if you don't contribute. Either make a point, follow it up with a quote of what you are debating, or go away. Random insults and accusations don't count.

For instance the post I just quoted is trolling and flame baiting, and looked down upon here at sosuave. Even if it is directed at a girl.
Oh poor you. I've taken enough from this site to last a life-time.

In fact, I have the entire dj bible on my iphone.

Do as you wish. You deserve to be treated with contempt.

P.s., this thread is already dead. There are no points to be made. As I've already said, this subject has been covered ad nauseum.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now then, if you're all done feeding IQQI's considerable need for male attention for the week, I'll be closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.