Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Nice girl, but another fade away?

drf408

Don Juan
Reaction score
Met this girl out one night, she lives up north about an hour and a half away. She was out for a friends bday visiting, not the bar type and doesn't drink so we were actually both sober. Hit it off with her for about half and hour and she had to take her friends back so I got her number. She was fairly obvious, she actually initiated the conversation before I even had a chance.
So I contacted her and all was good really good back and forth communication for a good week. We did a day date so as to fit schedules, it ended up being a 9 hour date. She apparently had a great time, we had dinner at the end and she was back in my place, however i did not attempt anything as it got the vibe nothing would happen + we were both outside almost all day in 90+ weather. I walked her out, she acted like she had the greatest time, unfortunately I flubbed the kiss, she was definitely expecting, I doubt it was an issue.
She text me as soon as she got home about how she had a great time. The following week was a mixed bag, I asked her to go out again and she seemed eager and settled on a day, this coming Sunday. However she has been radically different, less responsive, often not even responding to what I ask her I begin to think its a done deal and then she sends me a pic from our date. Ok good. A few days later, not so good, extremely unresponsive, extra short when she responds. Doesn't seem to make a lot of sense, not even sure if I should reconfirm our plans for Sunday? What I really don't get is she clearly liked me.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WAY TOO MUCH OVER THINKING my friend.

This sounds completely normal to me and you're doing very well with her actually.

You don't want to communicate too much between initial dates getting to know each other. THATS what the date is for. Keep the mystery.

Only reason to think things are "not so good" is if she cancels the upcoming date and doesn't make an offer to meet another time.

Don't Fvck this one up by contacting her a bunch of times, making her think your a needy mofo.

You're all set.

Maybe on saturday send a brief text: See you tomorrow!

Thats it, don't do anything more than that until you see her next.

drf408

Don Juan
Reaction score
Very true, my worst habit and I'm not contacting her. I just find it amazingly odd and typical here (SCal) for this kind of stuff. No consistency, she was so much more forward, flirty and nice, then she has a great time and clearly likes me but dials back to to not giving a s#$?
Most of the girls I do well with, if not all, have been the ones that usually fall outside all the "rules" where its just normal communication from day one. However I have noticed that these ones are always the ones that start off with a hook up, the ones that seem or at least attest to wanting to "date", nice girls if you will, seem to be the ones prone to more games.

The Gambler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think we sometimes forget that women also have the ability to learn "game" when it comes to the opposite sex... Granted, many of them choose to ignore game altogether and just go straight for the cling, LOL.... But many of them are looking for advice just like we are. And one of those gems of advice would be to not be too needy.... not to over contact.... and like pdx1138 said, to keep the mystery... (all three of these are the same gem).

It's too early to tell if this is the case, or maybe she is a genuine flake. You'll find out soon, right? Let us know what happens!

The Gambler

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
you got her back to your place and you did...nothing!!!!!

she might not have wanted sex, she might not have wanted to get physical but she expects you to, she expects you to be in control. v been on dates where they have been oh so cool, feedback,,,they didnt think I was interested in them???
This gilr expected to do something, she wouldnt have gone back to your place if she didnt, she just didnt want to come over as easy or as a $lut

drf408

Don Juan
Reaction score
All true and good advice. As for her coming back,shes a hard one to read, a conservative Asian girl. Also we were outside all day long in 90 degree weather and both had admittedly felt gross at that point but I guess I could've offered a shower..:)
She text me tonight asking me about the movie I watched (4 days ago lol). I did say anything about Sunday and just kept it simple. However we never set who is going where, whether I'm making the drive or if she is. I guess as suggested above I'll leave it be and say something tomorrow.

drf408

Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess shes just turning out to be a flake-weirdo, fairly typical of the girls around here. I did the see you tomorrow thing, with 0 response and we were going to get early tomorrow to catch a game so it looks like it is off.

drf408

Don Juan
Reaction score
And update: nothing, at all from her. Weird, i would've preferred she at least let know as I planned on it. Just an outright biatch..women are getting worse and worse, at least around here, I even had a girl friend of ours say that