Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New Survey of Sexual Behavior

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree that men should see themselves as the prize.

the only problem is that we live (in the west) in a society of mass delusion. the reality is that this 'women rule' sh*t is in full effect and it will have to run its course.

i cant tell you how many good women i've had to toss back in the sea because they were sabotaging themselves by believing this crap. i mean, baring this brainwashed attitude they have that women are the perfect evolutionary expressing of a human being, they would be fine. but i'll be damned if im going to keep some bratty immature woman who thinks everythign thought she has is one of genuis and is 100% undeniably correct.

but it ain't going to change until society wakes up. which probably wont be for another 10-15 years or so. theres still way to much money left tp be made serving up this idea that men need to become more sensitive and women need to assert themselves more.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem here is that you are not separating the issue of wanting to just "have fun" with women (hors) as a hobby, and wanting a good woman to marry.

Women should wear badges telling us who is which type!!

You can all say whatever you want, but to marry a woman who has slept with dozens or 100s of men... disgusting!!

Which of you chumps will be marrying that woman???

Come on, who of you will sign up to marry the town slut???

What, no takers???

Dietzcoi

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lookyoung said:
Never believe these sexual surveys. The median for a girl is 4 ( YEAH RIGHT).:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
that's what every mother teaches her daughter to say.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dietzcoi said:
The problem here is that you are not separating the issue of wanting to just "have fun" with women (hors) as a hobby, and wanting a good woman to marry.

Women should wear badges telling us who is which type!!

Dietzcoi
I don't have any trouble telling the difference between the two. Are you finding it that hard? Give me 10 minutes discussion with them, and I already know.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
that's what every mother teaches her daughter to say.
Personally, I don't really care. Not really. Its not near as meaningful as LMS would have you believe.

If a woman can pull off in her young lifetime many sexual encounters, yet maintain her professionalism and respect, then not only will I not detect this past, but I probably won't care either.

There are a variety of factors that make one (male or female) deserving of respect, or not deserving of it. How many sexual partners one has had is not one of them. Just because there might be some positive correlation between more sexual partners and sleaziness, doesn't mean it will always be that way. There are very few absolutes in this world; and a myraid of exceptions to the rule.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

Great point RT. I agree wholeheartedly. Women DO want a sexual creature of unbridled energy and temptation, yet to be OUR slut.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of it?

Who cares as joe said?

We're so consumed with life's BAD, we're never focusing on and creating the GOOD. And when we create good it's always in response to BAD. That's why I don't get "reports". They tell you one skewed side of reality. To me, if it's not 100%, it doesn't exist. It exists SOME of the time, and some of the time it doesn't. But people want to make their interests your reality. In a way, it gives them power. You step into their world. They have the power. They feel GOOD.

Sure, you can be spending time reporting on what might be, but in the end, in a day, a week, a month, or years, you won't remember it. Today, we sow the seeds of tomorrow's future, be it good or bad. Get the report, get the information and go "Ok yeah, but I'm working on X, Y, Z because it's good I won't be deterred." Websites like Godlikeproductions portend the Sky is falling, and to them it is, but they don't do anything about their world to make it good or bad while it exists. Religions would have you be ALL LOVE POWER, regardless. If it isn't ALWAYS love, pure love power, then it isn't love, and it's only pure power love IN RESPONSE to something. So is it love? Does it exist? Or is it merely a chemical reaction?

I think that's why people get into trouble in religion. We have a view point that God isn't here, or we're not God, or of God. But if God is everything, and he/it/she/something is an INTELLIGENT CREATOR, then it has to be 100% of the time, or it IS NOT ANYTHING. It can't blink in and out of existence. It can't be impure, if it's the ONLY thing that does exist. Everything can't be said to EXIST if it's temporary right? I mean...a problem isn't forever. It's very solvable, otherwise it would be death. And death isn't a problem, though. Because is inevitable. Its only a problem when/if you're not LIVING, then no death occurs.

I've gotten off the path, though. I just wonder why we care about all this information. There's too much. And unless we're acting on it, who cares? Hearing it takes up more neurons. It isn't changing the world. Or anyone's reality. The naysayers and chicken littles cling to it, but it rarely comes to pass. Even here, who cares about stats on women? You only need to find the WOMAN/WOMEN you want. Who cares if girls at the club you went to are slutty? Tomorrow night they may not be. I've met alot of NON slutty girls who buck conventional thinking here. Isn't that life. TRUE DIVERSITY means we can find WHATEVER we want. But if we try to MOLD together under few ideals, then we will NEVER find what we want because we won't have choices. There will be like 10 flavors as opposed to 1000 flavors. The world has that option, but its dwindling, because people want to belong, and markets want more tightnit groups to sell to. Individuality is being you, period, without any prior thinking or motivation as to what you did. Trying to be INDIVIDUAL just puts you in that group of social outcasts and misfits who try NOT to belong by BELONGING to the NOTBELONGERS. You end belonging by the very nature of your common beliefs and subsequent actions.

Just do it...and that's you.

A-Unit

PS I bet on a biological level women are banging alot b/c they want kids, marriage, and pregnancy. Their talk is well thought out, but very often they never think things out. How can they when they are 99% feelings...and want to be RESPECTED for having so many feelings? That's what women will defend. Not thoughts, but feelings. She'll defend that right. So Im willing to bet women are giving in more now than ever to their biological imperative. Plus, consider women are marrying later, past an age we consider THEIR prime, and you have a recipe for ALOT of horny 20 somethings, banging, not b/c society says so, but because their homornes/genetics say so. Men bang for pleasure...but behind that they're thinking "Oh snap, how dis girl doesn't get prego, I don't have or want to give economic resources to provide, yet." While woman's thinking "I have to get prego soon, it won't be any easier as I get older, and each year is a lost chance." Consider her ENGINE starts at what...12,13,14??? It must reach critical mass in her 20's. Whereas a guy has his Testosterone a few years later, but doesn't get the RESOURCES to provide until his late 20's, and 30's and beyond.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A-Unit said:
I just wonder why we care about all this information. There's too much.
because people constantly want to know how they are stacking up against others.

for most people, self esteem and value are abstract concepts. they mean absolutely nothing.

value to them is a relative concept - as in relative to the world around them. hey i make 200k a year, i'm on top. or i've got a 6 pack im da man. or I can get women more than the next guy, i'm the prize. etc. hey i scored an hb9 - my value is higher than i thought it was, yippee!

humility is damn near a sin in our current society. we scoff at people who quietly go about their business. we are drawn to the manic extroverts who are always screaming 'look at me. look at me! look how great I am."

we live in the age of ego - moreos than in any other period of human history.

everyone is looking for others to put them on a pedastle instead of putting themselves on one.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo JOEKERR,

We also care about information like this because mankind has a tendency to measure their own progress by comparisons. Right or wrong, we often use other people, their lives, THESE statistics as "mirrors" to see who WE are as fellow human beings.

And as a result, people who trick themselves into believing that they have already totally "arrived" put themselves on pedestals to be worshipped by others----or just themselves.

...while people who realize that they are still "a work in progress" also put themselves on pedestals to get a better look at themselves----but only so they'll see more clearly what area of their lives they need to work on to improve themselves next.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
azanon said:
What i find so ironic is that the two most popular themes here are 1. How hard it is to get sex from a woman, how to's, strageies, etc (as if to suggest its so hard to do) and 2. Rants about how women are too slutty and are sleeping around too much.
Seriously man!!

azanon said:
I sure hope not too many women come here because they're probably all screaming, make up your G** dam* mind, guys!
And then they cry "she hasn't put out yet". And we say "women" are "screwy" in the head?

And to any women reading this, not all men are "irrational" regarding this particular topic and give a f*ck if you've banged 100 guys.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So....would you guys rather have a "hor" who is faithful, or a "good girl" who cheats?

And don't give me any of this "hors are the ones with no integrity" crap....I don't buy it. I was my last g/f's SECOND sex partner, but it didn't stop her from swinging right over to a new vine.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Edger. I believe you are the oldest on this site and thus should know better, no matter of your personal philosophy or belief system, whereby you should be sounding alarm bells forewarning the youth of this mischievous, conniving, artificially media created creature!! Men are literally dying of their ignorance and acceptance of this modern day hor we call "woman"!!!
Why would I "sound alarm bells forwarning youth of this mischevious, conniving, artificially media created creature" as you put it, if my personal belief system/philosophy regarding this topic doesn't correspond with yours? If anything, I'll be sounding alarm bells forwarning youth NOT to think like you(as I currently do with young men and women) and how your type of thinking only makes things worse for men.

Last summer I was f*cking a different 20 year old. During one of our conversations on the beach one evening, I told her "don't ever feel ashamed to have sex with many guys. Men do it all the time, it is natural, a basic human want and need." As soon as I said that, you could see relief emminate from her face, as she said to me "that just made me feel so good". It's a shame this chick had to be thinking "f*cking many guys was wrong" in the first place.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, Edger, I guess YOU are the one who will marry the town slut and have kids with her?

Are YOU going to tell your daughter it is oK to have sex with 100+ men?

Are YOU going to tell your kids that their mother was the town slut???

You are full of it, all of you... LMS is right!!

Dietzcoi

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dietzcoi said:
So, Edger, I guess YOU are the one who will marry the town slut and have kids with her?
It would be my pleasure.

dietzcoi said:
Are YOU going to tell your daughter it is oK to have sex with 100+ men?
I'd tell her that's not enough.

dietzcoi said:
Are YOU going to tell your kids that their mother was the town slut???
I don't want kids, but if I did, I'd tell 'em their mother did what was a natural, basic necessity to ANY human being, male or female.

dietzcoi said:
You are full of it, all of you... LMS is right!!
Yeah, full of RATIONALITY.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And Dietzcoi, I thought maybe you'd have a different outlook, considering you're of European background. Eh, that's just too bad.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dark Chivalry said:
Actually, I read something about people who had between 3 and 10 partners are most likely to be faithful. Logic behind it was that if you had very few partners, you had not yet had your fill of the sex game and if you had many, you may be of the sort who never gets tired of the sex game.
Makes sense.

Apparently I have had well over the average number of sex partners, and I'm glad I experienced multiple women cause now I KNOW what I want. I can now confidently rate a woman on our sexual compatibility based upon a scale. I've had so-so sex, mediocre sex, and MIND BLOWING sex.

Now I know what I am looking for. Why would it be any different for a woman?

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Makes sense.

Apparently I have had well over the average number of sex partners, and I'm glad I experienced multiple women cause now I KNOW what I want. I can now confidently rate a woman on our sexual compatibility based upon a scale. I've had so-so sex, mediocre sex, and MIND BLOWING sex.

Now I know what I am looking for. Why would it be any different for a woman?
Yes, it would be totally different for a woman. Woman with the most sexual partners are more likely to have been cheated on, hurt, raped, Abused drugs and alchol, been abused as a child, abandoned by there father.. All of these things can carry over into a relationship.

From my reallife experiences the girls with the most sexual partners usually have the most issues, and are on average not as happy as the girls with few sexual partners. ISSUES=Disaster in a relationship.

A girl with many sexual partners may not cheat on you, but there is a good chance she has enough issues to make your life miserable.

Put 100 21 year old virgins in a room.
Put 100 21 year old girls with 20 plus sexual partners in a room.

Who do you think will be happier overall?

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lookyoung said:
Yes, it would be totally different for a woman. Woman with the most sexual partners are more likely to have been cheated on, hurt, raped, Abused drugs and alchol, been abused as a child, abandoned by there father.. All of these things can carry over into a relationship.

From my reallife experiences the girls with the most sexual partners usually have the most issues, and are on average not as happy as the girls with few sexual partners. ISSUES=Disaster in a relationship.

A girl with many sexual partners may not cheat on you, but there is a good chance she has enough issues to make your life miserable.

Put 100 21 year old virgins in a room.
Put 100 21 year old girls with 20 plus sexual partners in a room.

Who do you think will be happier overall?
Okay, lets put a little twist on this whole thing.

Pretty much ANYTHING that is done in excess is bad.

Would you want a serious, long term relationship with women in EITHER group? I wouldn't.

A 21 yr old chick who is still a virgin likely has issues of a different kind. I won't even go into it, but it's really not normal in todays society.

The second reason I would not want a virgin is because she will ALWAYS wonder what she's missing out on, even if she doesn't act out on it. How is THAT healthy and happy?

The other group.....the 20+ sex partners by the time she is 21....that's a little extreme. I would be willing to bet that far less than 10% of women fall into this category. Of course it could be a sign of issues. i won't debate that.

A fukked up b!tch is gonna throw up red flags. Doesn't matter now many men she's been with.

That's the criteria I use. Her sex partner number is just that...a number. I don't judge a woman based upon some arbitrary thing. I go with my gut. And it NEVER lies.

So if you judge a woman based upon her sexual past, how do you judge a woman who drinks alcohol?

I drink alcohol. I don't go around getting slobbering drunk and puke all over my friends rug, but I like to have a few drinks. I don't become belligerent and start fights. I'm cool and happy when I drink.

The fact that I drink doesn't make me a bad person, but the way I conduct myself when I am drunk could.

I dated a chick last year who liked to drink. A lot.

The number of drinks she consumed was just a number. But the way she ACTED after she had consumed said beverages was unacceptable.

A couple of times she flipped out over me talking to another girl when after she had been drinking. One time she even came about a hair away from getting a DUI for one of her little outbursts.

Point is, I didn't judge this woman by how many drinks she consumed. I judged her based upon her behavior. We can go around putting numbers on all kinds of things to judge people, but at the end of the day the number might be a loose basis to predict future behavior, but nothing is even close to absolute.