Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New:Met sexy chick that works at gym gave me her number-Need advice about my mistakes/avoid others

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So there is a chick that works receptionist at the gym. I always glanced at her checking in or checking out and thought she is kinda sexy with a cupcake face(think of a Hispanic social butterfly slut that acts white lol). Anyways most encounters when checking in were awkward with her as she comes off arrogant and stuff and avoids eye contact but I didn't really care until I finally came up at had a chat with her this past Sunday night after my cardio session.

First some background about me I'm Muslim and trying to be better practicing the last year or so and I am trying to abstain from sexual encounters by not talking to women at all but its obviously hard lol plus I never know...maybe some woman will eventually be my wife one day although I don't care about that right now and more focused on career and getting in athletic shape and being around friends.I am 24 on the 22nd of this month.....this particular chick is 25

Mistake #1
I didn't have "deep" conversations but we shared some surface level info that may be personal like when we graduated college, her previous job, what race and religion we are(found out she is Half Pakistani/Persian Muslim and she looks Hispanic lol). Are these considered deep conversations?However it went well she was showing signs that she is attracted to me and I asked if I can text her later she said yes I pulled out my phone she just wrote it down to make it easier.

Mistake #2
I texted 3 hours later cause I was having a good day(didn't realize its cause I scored a hot chick and its just like any other and just fell into the rush of it)
(Sunday night)
Me:First and last name
Her:Gotcha! We have the same last name! Haha
Me: Haha thats cute
Her: Do you have a instagram?
(Monday-I didn't text her back till next day)
Me: No I don't
(Tuesday)
Me: Come to the movies with me this weekend
Her: Saturday I work till 10 but I'm free after. Sunday is mothers day(high five emoji)
Me: Meet me at Palladium around 10-11 Saturday night.
Me: Lol thanks for reminding me I forgot about that(wink tongue out emoji+Peace sign emoji)
Her: Sounds good(blushing face emoji)

What mistakes did I make in the texts?Is she even attracted to me? What if she thinks I'm an easy going guy who just gets along with people?Does she think of this as a "date" or just a hangout? I know I shouldn't have texted her first only 3 hours later and should have called her for this 2 days+ later. I also know that I shouldn't have texted AGAIN without her replying.Lastly from what I know I shouldn't have said movies as that is boring and not creative. When she gets there I'm planning to tell her I don't want to see a movie and lets do pool,bowling instead as they also have it there too.

Mistake#3
I've also been going to gym twice just to see if I could see her by "accident" or "coincidentally". I feel so dumb for doing this and she can probably see through it as other workers at gym have noticed I'm coming twice a day and told each other.Its backfired because I only saw her twice anyways in 4-8 times coming to the gym since Sunday night and its not like she can talk since the gym is very busy on her shift. Plus It feels awkward when I check in now because we set up a "date"

Mistake#4
I feel like I'm investing too much into her because she is on my mind a lot this week and I've been googling her and my zodiac signs and over analyzing the crap out of it. Although she shows signs of being attracted or liking me according to her sign I feel ashamed I am doing this and feel a loss of self-respect.

This is my first post on the forum as I discovered sosuave at the gym earlier this week on my phone and I'm glad I did. Its so chill and gives good practical advice. I can't wait to hear from you guys.