1. Tip: You can change the look of the forum by going to the bottom of the page and clicking on Default.
    Dismiss Notice

Never do this!!!

Discussion in 'Don Juan Tips' started by JPFromTally, Apr 23, 2001.

1. JPFromTally

JPFromTally Senior Don Juan

Ok, so you got this great girl and you've been dating her for 4 months or so. You have a great time but every once in a while you have your lovers' quarrels.

She wants you to hang out with her friends suggesting you all go out and have a great time at a bar. To you this sounds like fun... You and 3 or 4 babes going drinking and having a blast.

BE CAREFUL!!!! IT'S A TRAP!!!!

The friends are watching you're every move at this point and deep down inside the one's that don't have boyfriends will secretly despise what you and your girl have going. (You know how girls are).

They will do a lot of things to make you get pissed off. They will flirt with you to make your girlfriend jealous and cause a fight. They will get her drunk enough to make her do stupid things like dance with another guy. They will talk about other guys in front of you to make you uncomfortable. But it works... trust me it happened to me.. You end up having an argument with your girlfriend in front of them and this is where you blow it. They now have sufficient ammunition to hate you and convince your girlfriend that you are not right for her. Then they'll start reminding her of how much fun they had when they were single and the rest is history. All because women in general are spiteful, jealous and vindictive.

Just a warning....

2. syncmaster

syncmaster Master Don Juan

Very true... sorry bud. that's a bytch.

3. Aztec

Aztec Master Don Juan

Left me hanging there...Any solutions?

4. Mysteriousways

Mysteriousways Don Juan

Aztec....How did he leave you hanging....The advice was to not hang out with her & her friends....because it is a trap....because they will set the scene up so you can either get into an arugment or make you jealous...basically there goal is to stir up problems...becasue they are jealous of the relationship...

5. Man Of Adventure

Man Of Adventure Master Don Juan

Dude..its gonna happen sometime probably so lets not feel like a fukin moron here.Why even give a fuk about what theyll try.Look its about you.They wanna fuk up your mind.Put your ass on the line and see what you can do.Hopefully you can win some respect.If not fuk them...just dont get pissed off or angry.If you get pissed you lose.

------------------
    Whats this Man going to do now???Lets just find out. - Man Of Adventure

6. THIAGO BRAZIL II

THIAGO BRAZIL II Don Juan

my exgf´s cousins (female cousin, how to say this in english? )

well.. they are all frustrated ugly bytches and became to my knowledge that they were always saying terrible things about me for her.

Its better this way, now Im out of that family!

Be careful with her family too.

7. syemour

syemour Senior Don Juan

funny, this is how my girlfriend and i just broke up last thursday. her 21st birthday. the exact same situation.

8. ethnomethodologist

ethnomethodologist Master Don Juan

Mwahahaha!

How to lose a girl in ten days...

Time to start having fun

Thanks for the push JP, time to get evil on myself;)

T -3 days to the new me:)