Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

needs immediate attention!! pls reply ASAP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by machoguy123:
this IS something to worry about..this can lead to a testicle infection, and can result in you having to get rid of one or both of your testes. however, this is not a problem anymore because there are testosterone patches that doctors give u that go right on ur sack.
LOL!!!!!!

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by machoguy123:
this IS something to worry about..this can lead to a testicle infection, and can result in you having to get rid of one or both of your testes. however, this is not a problem anymore because there are testosterone patches that doctors give u that go right on ur sack.
LOL!!!!!!

MongolianPride9

Don Juan
Reaction score
Machoguy:
You are a fukking moron. I should rip your nuts off and run'em over with my car. Put a testosterone patch on that dumbsh!t.

------------------
Mongol X

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh I did this once. Luckily it was so small it healed in no time and never actually hurt. When I firt felt it I was just like "FUUUUUUUCK!" I thought I had sliced off half of my testicle.

Metaphor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why you need to use appropriate equipment. Not too big or small. I use gardening shears for this particular activity. The hair trimmers you were using were probably a bit too big, so next time try to use tweezers for some manuel pulling.

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.