Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need Your Help!

G&SF

Reaction score
Hey guys,

This is my first post on this site, so bear with me.

Ok, so basically my buddy is dating a girl I really like, to make this easier we will call him Adam, and the girl Paula.

I am 16, in grade 11, and I'm an army reservist in the Canadian Armed Forces. Last year Paula liked both me, and Adam. However i had to leave the entire summer so i could complete my basic training. Adam and i came to the agreement that he would not ask her out so we both had a fair chance at getting her. 2 days after I left I recieved a letter from my best friend Derek, who also happens to be Paula's best friend, saying that Adam had asked her out and they are now dating.

still with me?

Basically he broke our agreement, and pissed me off. They are still dating now, and for awhile I had given up. I still really like her, so what i am going to do is attract her until the point where she likes me again. Right now they are going through a rough time, and will probably break up soon. This is why i need to start now, so when they do I will have a jump start on the other guys.

Now, i'm not looking for sex or anything, I want to have a relationship with this girl. I've had my share of quick dates or whatever you want to call them.

Anyway, what i need help is, how do I attract her? Not in a way that will get me a one night stand. The first time i attracted her was an accident, and i have no idea how it happened.

I realize I might come off sounding like a ****, but it's not like that. I would like to walk out of this with Paula as my girlfriend, and adam as a friend still. But if I have to give up one of them adam will be the first to go. Any tips on how to do this/how not to do this, would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,

Jack

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've already lost. You can't "want" a girl to be your girlfriend. She has to want YOU to be her boyfriend.

Other than that, a girl isn't worth screwing your friend over. He's already made a mistake by taking a girl over his friend. Keep yourself on a higher level and look for other girls.

JLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with WC2.

Your friend screwed you over. Doesn't mean that you should screw HIM over and steal his girlfriend.

There are plenty of other very pretty girls. Go for them

djweses89

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea also just because things are not goin so great wit them doesnt mean there going to break up. Ive seen plently of ppl have "a rough time" in there relationship but doesnt break up. And agian like the other 2 said friends are more important than any girl and the girl isnt worth bein with if you have to make a choice between her and your friend.

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yea man move on. I know that feeling, but the first rule of DJing you should know is-YOU CANT HAVE IT ALL.
Its all about numbers, the more you try, the more you get.
MOVE ON MAN
good luck fellow DJ. Well done for being in the army-you are a man
GIRLS LOVE A MAN(you get wat i mean)

G&SF

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys.

You guys are totally right. I realize that I need to get over her. I knew that as soon as i read my letter. It's just a lot harder then expected, and it doesn't help that she is now pretty much my best friend, so i see her literally everyday.

I will do my best though. Is there anything here though that is kinda i guess a guideline for attracting women? I mean, I can fire a rifle, and do section attacks like nothing, but when it comes to women....I got nothing.

Zerotwoonenine, thanks for the support, it's sad, but over here in Canada there doesn't seem to be much support for the troops or the current mission in afghanistan. I know your British soldiers are over there too, hopefully the public there has a different outlook.