Need tips: bagged a girl with a GF, but want to close by getting in the panties.

Reaction score
Need tips: bagged a girl with a BF, but want to close by getting in the panties.

Okay now I'll start right off the bat by saying that yeah I don't need any common sense tips, I've done this **** before.

There's this girl, we'll call her Amy, and she tells me she "wants to hangout super soon," but shes taken. Yes she knows what I'm all about (I kinda like to have fun with more than one girl). But I'm worried, I wanna get in those panties on the first try. What kinda mindset should I have?

I mean describing another situation, this last girl we'll call her Ellen, broke up with her bf to **** me one night, but this is a whole other story, Amy seems to actually be "sort of" into her bf.

My usual strategy was just to use my looks, we hangout, and I feel comfortable not saying a word, we end up ****ing around anyways. But this may require a bit more effort on my behalf... I rank this girl somewhere near a 9.0 to 9.5.... Huge tits.

Last edited:

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Non chalant attitude. You can take or leave her. If nothing happens between you two its her loss. If it does, she's going to have a lot of fun.

You know this, and she knows this.

Thats an attitude I carry with me. Just saying it to myself a few times and repeating it in my head sets me in that mood.

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
9 - 9.5? Huge tits? Easy target ;). What the first one said. Just remember that there could be consequences when you bag another guy's chick. Somehow, the skankier the girl, the 'bigger' her boyfriend.

T Money

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In my expirience, to get pvssy just stop thinking about it when you're hanging out with her. Girls can sense that sh!t easily. That makes you come off as not just wanting to hit it, just be cool and don't make sexual inuendos, and if you do, just act like they're not a big deal. It's easy to get laid, but if you're thinking about it too much it doesn't always work out.

Reaction score
Docs said:
"Oh..but I can't do this with you, I have a boyfriend"
"So....breakup with him?"

o0?

Man I don't know exactly how you roll in Canada, but if you have THAT much clout, to where you can just tell a girl to break up with her B.F. then you must get TONS of *****. BTW you're not swole my friend, not cool at all. :flowers:

I agree with most other posts, thank you guys. Like I said before I believe, I'll just be myself, and that well isn't ssaying much, just use my looks, and COUNTER off of any sexual gestures she makes ect... When we hang I can pretty much guarantee we make out, that'd be fun on it's own. :)

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its freaking hilarious when you scroll through a few posts on this board. Nearly every single guy asking a question or describing their situation will say-"this girl is easily a 9-9.5. I've come to the conclusion that rating girls on the internet is similiar to guys talking about their c-ock size-HIGHLY EXAGERRATED!!

Anyways on to your question. If she already knows that you have a player reputation it will only help you if you play your cards right. Your strategy should be to game her as if she were single, because obviously if she's willing to hang out with you and knows what the underlying intentions are then she's open to letting things happen. In other words get her hot and heavy, then completely pull away, this will make it seem as if she's the aggressor who can't control her urges, while you sit back and enjoy the ride.

PIMP

Reaction score
Now this is what I like to hear. True player in tha house ^^^^... Ahhh on a serious note, the girl is very honestly a solid 9.0, she just may have kind've a low self esteem but she's hott double D's without a doubt, it's not like I can just give out her myspace here anyhow (that'd be a little extreme).

I had my ideas about what was going on in her head but the answer is yes, she must know what I'm after, it's only simple logic. I need to trust that gut instinct a little better, thank you.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Invite her to "watch a movie" or "hang out" at your place. If she shows up, it is on. No woman who is not interested would be showing up to a player's house if she has a boyfriend she is serious about. That is the litmus test, if she agrees and goes to your place.