Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

need help on this one guys

a-rookie

Don Juan
Reaction score
just got out of long distance bad relationship,in the midst of things my dad was looking for someone for work. a friend told me that she knew someone.this someone turned out to be a model type chick, classy but very stuck up.My pops gave her the job.I went out on one date she talked about her previous last bad relationships.I tried KINO but she didn't respond.

I left for school.
I text message her week later ,kindah teasing her and that I went out and reminded me of the restaurant we ate and thats why I text her.

I am far and will return for vacations from school in december.
I don't know how to proceed we exchange numbers email.
I like to hook up with her booty.but don't want to look needy nor want to get into another LDR that will fail.
should i email her or call her, how frequently or should i cool down wait to see her again in december.
anyone ?

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Forget about her. If you just got out of a long term relationship, you should be spending time with yourself. Focus on yourself for a while, you sound like one of those guys that gets over a women by jumping into the next relationship.

a-rookie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for taking the time to posting up ,Bro.
you are right on the money, I guess I didn't see it that way but you're right.
She didn't respond back anyways.