Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need help - Kissing girl @ work??

cdoubled05

Don Juan
Reaction score
I previously posted about this chick i've been talking to at work, she's definitely feeling me big time and I'm trying to advance to the next level with her. There are a few obstacles that are in my way.

1. she's on house arrest.
2. she's got a ex-bf that lives with her, he has no other place to live. (she doesnt seem to care for him at all anymore and definitely is excited about seeing other people...mainly myself)

So as of right now I don't see her unless we are @ work. I've already introduced kino about two weeks ago and we both have no trouble touching one another. We have never really intimately touched or anything close though.

At work on Friday she walked by my row and "grilled" me...I sent her a text. "R u blowing kisses at me? What was that?" She replied "It was a grilll but kisses would have been more appropriate". So I said "a real kiss would be nice" she replied "time and a place 4 everything". Hmmm....

We normally take our breaks together or chill on lunch and what not. Her friend always tags along though. My question is, how do I set up a kiss on this girl? I've not kissed a girl in a long time (was in 5 year ltr and had a kid, wasn't very experienced previously to that either) I'm thinking I should isolate her on one of my breaks by asking her to go on a walk with me alone.

What do you guys think would be the best way to deliver a first kiss to this chick? Also some kissing technique would be appreciated as previously stated I am super rusty!

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cdoubled05 said:
There are a few obstacles that are in my way.

1. she's on house arrest.
2. she's got a ex-bf that lives with her, he has no other place to live. (she doesnt seem to care for him at all anymore and definitely is excited about seeing other people...mainly myself)

LOL! What are you, suicidal?

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I mean, dude, is that this girl sounds like BAD NEWS. What's she on house arrest for? WHY is her ex-boyfriend living with her?

cdoubled05

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol...I see. Yeah the ex bf thing is kinda lame, I agree. On house arrest for selling reefer, I don't have a problem with that. Ex-bf lives there because he's got no where else to live and she feels bad about kicking him to the curb with no where to live. I know this probably isn't the best chick to be going after but it seems like I could fvck her once she's off house arrest if I keep playing my cards right. I currently don't have many other girls i'm actively talking to at the moment, I know this is a problem. Cold approaching is still a trouble spot for me. I'm not trying to date this chick I just want to fvck a few times and what not.

Livinlifehard

Don Juan
Reaction score
dont get attached... On other note, i never knew why they put people who distribute on house arrest (my best friend was one... but we looked down on people who did do dope... he just liket he money and girls). Anyways because they are home allways anyways for people to show up. so your forcing them to stay home and make more money?

92 GSR-4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, screwed up situation but ya know.

Ok first if this chick is so into you, then she wants isolation also. Just tell her (or text her..whichever) "lets take break together....alone". She will catch a hint. Basically, from what you say, she should pretty much go along with anything you want to do.

But be careful. Women are wierd alot of times and can bounce back to ex-bf's.

cdoubled05

Don Juan
Reaction score
92 GSR-4 said:
Damn, screwed up situation but ya know.

Ok first if this chick is so into you, then she wants isolation also. Just tell her (or text her..whichever) "lets take break together....alone". She will catch a hint. Basically, from what you say, she should pretty much go along with anything you want to do.

But be careful. Women are wierd alot of times and can bounce back to ex-bf's.
Thank you for answering the question! I'm pretty sure that would work just fine. I have another question though...how do I go about the actual kiss? We normally go outside on the patio and sit at these round tables outside and there a usally a bunch of other people. It would probably be best to get her outside of the building away from people.

I've read the "do you like surprises" way of kissing from the boot camp...she already knows I'd like to kiss her. Sorry if I'm over thinking all of this but I'm a rAFC. So again I'm just curious as to how I should plant the smooch on her. Thanks for the help..

cdoubled05

Don Juan
Reaction score
Livinlifehard said:
dont get attached... On other note, i never knew why they put people who distribute on house arrest (my best friend was one... but we looked down on people who did do dope... he just liket he money and girls). Anyways because they are home allways anyways for people to show up. so your forcing them to stay home and make more money?
She's not selling anything anymore, she has two jobs at the moment. But yeah, I see what you mean. It wouldn't be suspicious imo bcuz obviously I would have a lot of people over to see me if I wasn't allowed to leave.

92 GSR-4

Don Juan
Reaction score
cdoubled05 said:
Thank you for answering the question! I'm pretty sure that would work just fine.
No problem. I understand alot of threads on this board get a little off-subject. Your situation is definately not the best one, but we all have to MAKE opportunities. That being said, anything I suggest to you is MY opinion. I am not a senior or even master DJ. I am just somebody who is learning how to escape AFC, just like you.

cdoubled05 said:
I have another question though...how do I go about the actual kiss? We normally go outside on the patio and sit at these round tables outside and there a usally a bunch of other people. It would probably be best to get her outside of the building away from people.
Well I really don't think your going to score a kiss without isolation. So figure out a way to isolate her. Maybe theres a quiet place you can go to during break. You know, like the janitor's closet or something:) . From there, continue gaming like you have been. I'm not sure what the best way to initiate a kiss is, but usually I like playing with their hair while I talk to them and then start looking at their eyes and lips...it naturally happens then.

Good Luck with it. And remember to stay away from AFCish behavior. Just think "this girl would be lucky to kiss ME". So don't put yourself out there and be so easy about it. Just be cool and remember to make her work for YOUR attention.

cdoubled05

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a little follow up that goes along with this original post. I still haven't kissed this chick either. Got home today and she left me a message...

"Jus wanted 2 write u a lil note. I am definately confused on what to do about my situation but I am interested in you. I think we will have a lot of fun together and make each other laugh, to me that's the most important things to me. But I guess time will tell...17 days baby!!!"

I sent her a text on monday telling her one day this week we should go on lunch...alone. lol just like mentioned above. Of course she replied "we can do that ;)" So I'm gonna go to lunch with her this Friday and go for the kiss then.

O/T, this is starting to become really fun! I love talking to my friends about girls now. I've got tons of work to do still but it's beginning to become fun and I'm enjoying the challenge of having to push myself to do things that normally would scare me. I'm my own worst enemy in the end, picking up girls is so much more then just that when you start off knowing nothing. It's like a complete life transformation and I end up feeling better about myself every day now. Big props to all that answer my questions! I really do appreciate it. :up: :up: :up:

Oh btw how would you guys respond to the message she sent me? Btw, her ex-bf crashed her car today and banged it up a little bit so she is super angry and told me she is making him back his **** again but who knows how that will go. I'm thinking I wont have any real chance of scoring until she's off the house arrest. Thanks for any responses!!

Slim Ironwood

Don Juan
Reaction score
If that's what she's saying, then the ball is in your court. I wouldn't feel as much pressure going for the kiss as you do; I know you probably want it real bad but if you go in awkwardly it could damper things slightly. I don't mean to make you nervous, but just be patient and wait for isolation, even if it's not until she leaves house arrest. Then just initiate some more kino, grab her hands, hair, etc until that lovely silent moment where her eyes do all the talking.

cdoubled05

Don Juan
Reaction score
I completely understand what you mean ironwood...like I said earlier i'm my own worst enemy and I'm not so petrified of kissing her after remembering that i'm the prize. Also I just remembered all the times I've kissed my ex in the past, this made me remember that kissing is good fun and there is no reason to be such a wimp about it!! lol It seems like timing has a lot to do with it and i'm pretty sure I'll know when the time is right. Thanks bro!

92 GSR-4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah cdoubled05, you've got it man. Just make sure to stay cool now, and ride it out until you hook up for a lunch date. Don't let your interest level skyrocket or get too excited about it yet.

But I really think the chick likes you. Don't cave and tell her "I really like you" or anything. You want her interest level up from yours.

You already have luch plans for tommorrow (Friday) so maybe you should starve her for attention until then. At the lunch date, perhaps you can isolate and get that kiss. From the sounds of it, she may actually jump you first :up: . Other than that, don't make statements like "I wish you weren't under house arrest" or anything like that. Sure you can say it sucks, but don't act like her being under house arrest is putting a damper on your life. Just enjoy the time you get to spend with her, and when the 17 days are up...invite her to your place for a movie.

thirtyplus

Don Juan
Reaction score
And after you mack this broad, NEXT her and start looking for chicks that aren't drug dealers.

(not trying to throw stones here -- I've been hit on by my fair share of drug dealing women).

just my .002