NEED HELP ASAP!!!Thankzz

mafiajim

Reaction score
The past month me and my friends been going to this bar and I been really falling in love with are waitress. She a beautiful women who just recently got divorced, everytime she sees me, she seems to get excited but that's probably because I hand out money like it was going out of style. But she told me were her real job was and I really want to send her flowers. What should I put on the card my name and number or should I keep her guessing who it is? I'm really at a loss. I never been shy towards women, except this time I just feel if I make a move to fast I will get rejected. My main concern is what should I write on the card and should I write my name and number she might not even remember me. So confused need someone's insight on this matter. Thanks everyone for taking your time and reading my post.
Jimmy P:confused:

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. For future reference, there is a "search" button right up there along with 'f.a.q.' and 'home'. Clicking this, you can type "waitress" then hit "search titles only". It will bring you to great threads like these that deal specifically with how to pick up a waitress... by the way, sending cards and flowers to her 'real' job when you're still just another customer sounds stalker-ish to me.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16517
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16628

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/search...id=57326&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You cannot build a relationship on romance. Don't send her anything. Ask her for her phone number.

Also, love isn't a one way street. You're infatuated with her, not in love with her. You've also got a bad case of one-itis.

Go read the DJ Bible

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Sending flowers to her job will only worsening your chances not improve them. She works in an environment where she is hit on all the time. In light of that it will seem cowardly. You should walk in one day and simply ask her to the side and let her know you find her very interesting and would love to go out somewhere so you can become better aquinted. Simple isnt it, but just imagining it is sending nervous feelings in your stomach isnt it? That's because it takes a lot of courage to do something like this and that is why it is better then the first plan. There are no dragons to slay, or wars to fight to demonstrate courage anymore, so you have to do it any other way you can think about. She will probably think "wow i would be too scared to try something like that". Its the manly and Mature thing to do, so do it.

MrHarris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What your experiencing Jimmy isn't love. True love comes over time as you get to know a person DEEPLY. What your feeling is a childlike infatuation. Your also superficially attracted to her beauty.

Your problem is that you put her up on a pedistal instead of putting yourself up there Jimmy my man. So by trying to approach from low ground you always will struggle to get up hill.

Why don't you just ask her out for coffee when you see her at the bar. This will gage whether or not you should waste your money on flowers.

Oh your probably right about her getting excited, she is a bartender and your money does help her out a lot.

defiancy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are fairly new I'm sure you should read the bible