Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need advice on a tough to read girl.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
If you give a girl YOUR number you are waiting for her answer. You are only fooling yourself by saying you don't care if she calls. That's bull. That is a PASSIVE approach anyway. Women prefer the DIRECT approach. Even if a guy is confident the women will see you as PASSIVE and afraid to ask her for the number. Very few men say 'what's your number?' right out like that. That's what they like. That's a turn-on. Not 'call me' honey . A women will think she isn't very attractive that way.
Reread my post.

I said ”Give me your number. I'll text you sometime and we'll do something fun.”

She said ” I'd love to.” She still had her cell phone in her hand because I ran into her just when she finished a call.

After she said ”I'd love to.” She said ”What's your number? I'll call your phone right now so I have your number and you have mine”

I gave her my number, she called me while we were standing next to each other and then she added my name/number to her list of Contacts and I did the same.

If you see something wrong with that, you are overthinking things.

If anything, she took the initiative to ensure that her number reached my phone by calling me on the spot.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay man you sound like you know what you doing. The key is as long as she is making an effort, showing you high interest. Don't escalate out of the blue. Because she will be like "Why me? Where did this come from?" This is the mistake of 99% of guys. They escalate when the woman hasn't done anything to earn it.
I can agree with that but I've also encountered interested women that we're too shy or insecure to flirt or their was so much sexual tension that the situation might have felt uncomfortable for her.

Many of these times, I've gotten their number and more.

I fall back on the rule of assuming attraction and if a woman is engaging me in conversation but not showing any obvious IOI's, I'll say something like ”You seem kind of interesting. Give me your number and we'll talk again"

Lot's of hot women are shy and insecure.
Read some of the women's dating forums and you'd be surprised how many hot female AFC's there are.

Last edited:

NickAdams713

Don Juan
Reaction score
Note that it took some time just to get her to engage in conversations with me so I sense she might have trust issues or just needed some time to figure out that I wasn't just another guy trying to hit on her as she, like all hot women get that all day every day.
Don't just stand there, bust a move.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day date this Saturday for a Street Fair/Classic Car show.