Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need a Doctor knowledgeable with Testosterone in Ontario.

Sinn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello fellow DJ's

It finally happened to me, I went in to my GP after educating myself on Test and other hormones to get a panel done and was hit with what thousands of men have experienced, a clueless hostile GP.

He tried gas lighting me saying that there is no need to screen for these tests unless your routine tests come up abnormal. I asked him how we would know if tests are abnormal when we don't ever test for what I wanted on the panel. He just gave me a blank stare. I basically had to force him to put what I want on a blood requisition form and left.

Our endocrine systems are under attack daily from all sorts of **** and when you go in asking questions you hit a brick wall. Basically I'm looking for recommendations from anyone in the GTA area who has or knows of a GP and a men's clinic if they're a TRT patient.

Thanks.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello fellow DJ's

It finally happened to me, I went in to my GP after educating myself on Test and other hormones to get a panel done and was hit with what thousands of men have experienced, a clueless hostile GP.

He tried gas lighting me saying that there is no need to screen for these tests unless your routine tests come up abnormal. I asked him how we would know if tests are abnormal when we don't ever test for what I wanted on the panel. He just gave me a blank stare. I basically had to force him to put what I want on a blood requisition form and left.

Our endocrine systems are under attack daily from all sorts of **** and when you go in asking questions you hit a brick wall. Basically I'm looking for recommendations from anyone in the GTA area who has or knows of a GP and a men's clinic if they're a TRT patient.

Thanks.
Just tell them you're trans, they'll give you 200mg/wk no problem.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does testosterone even exist in Ontario?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Look for an endocrinologist, they are the ones who deal with hormonal replacement therapy usually.

Unless you have doctors who specialize in only that in Canada, not sure how that works there.

I'd do a Google search, probably your best bet.