Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Navajo Proverb

Metro3pilot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a story the native american tribe ..know as the Navajo nations tells
and it goes a little something like this ..... I think it was on the movie Natural Born Killers ...as well ...

Sorry Fellas this post is powered by bud light ! ! !

It goes like this ....an old lady finds a snake who is sick, starving and ready to die ..the old lady takes the snake into her home and nurses it back to health ..... when the snake is healthy ..the snake turns around and bites her ..the old lady looks at the snake and says " I took you from the cold, fed you and brought you back to health ...why would you bite me ? "

The snake replies " you knew I was a snake byitch "

Point being ...why are we suprised when our fantasy girl ..starts sucking some other dudes pole when all we wanted to do is help her and be captain save a ho ?

DUDE she wanst right from the beginning ...you know it and I know....
it ...but we lied to ourselves ..thinking we could change the wounded little fawn ...if I love her enough ...she will cherish me ...not so fellas .....

Truth be told we ignored all the warning signs ..

hey man .... if you're asking questions on sosuave ...you're already doomed .....

my main point being ...when you meet the right girl ...you won't be on sosuave asking " what should I do, what does this mean ...what's up with this chick, should I call her "

learn how to be happy alone and you won't have a worry about getting a chick and then it won't matter so much .........

Dude don't worry ! ! ! ! ! it's all good ! ! ! !

Rock on my sosuave BROTHERS ...we're all in this together so don't think you're the lone ranger

:rockon:

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a snake may bite your **** off, but at least it wont go and suck off some other dude afterwards. snakes >> women. gotta go sarge me a snake....

sorry im kinda drunk to.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is one of the greatest and most truthful proverbs ever.

It applies to a wide range of scenarios.