Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Name all your funny close calls!

BrokenPath

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll start it off.

A girl I was flirting with occasionally and that i'd see every now and then called me one day.

She asked me this.

"Hey, do you mind spending the night with me up in this area i'm going to go too."

"It's my parents house, they're not going to be there and i don't like sleeping alone, i'll buy you dinner too!"

I was like "Sure, I'll pack some clothes"

Here's the crappy part.

I tell her where i live right?

SHE DOESN'T CALL OR SHOW UP FOR AN HOUR.

I start thinking "damn, what a tease. Well... that sucks"

She calls me later from the area and she was one block down.

SHE WAS WAITING ONE BLOCK DOWN.

Damnit!!!! Would have been a fun time.

So that plan failed, because of bad directions on my part.

Your turn.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Wait...how do you screw up directions to your own home....no wait...why didn't you go pick up this chick and err..bring her back and apologize by feeding her vodka and tequila?

Durr..my close calls had pretty well not been pushing enough for sex.

MagicPunt

Reaction score
I honestly know very little about women, but I find it hard to believe that the woman got lost or that the chick was too intimidated after you initiated contact three times.

Maybe I just don't trust women that much, but I smell bs on their part.

Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
I used to go visit my next door neighbor all the time at his house and drink, play cards, watch TV and ѕhit. Well they had a pretty hot roommate move in and I finally got the courage to ask her out (first time in my life). I got her number, and asked her if she wanted to go out that weekend. She said she had to work. So I call her up the following Monday and ask her if she wants to come over and hang out with me for a little while. She's got too much homework. Call her up on Thursday and ask if she wants to go to a movie that weekend. She has to work again. So I give up obviously, and curse women for the Nth time for being game-playing bіtches. It was pretty awkward going to her house after that.

Well, I bump into her friend a couple months down the line and find out that she really wanted to fuсk me, but said that I was too intimidating. I make Napoleon Dynamite look like James Bond when it comes to women. :rolleyes:
Great story...I liked it better though when it was first printed in last week's "Dear Abby."