Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My workout journal.

gtownjuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't really been tracking my weight (i know i should, its just that i keep putting off buying a scale)

My Diet

Breakfast - oatmeal, 2 slices whole wheat bread, 2 boiled eggs, tea w/ no sugar
Lunch - rice w/ chicken n veggies
Snack - shake w/ 3 eggs, 3 spoons powdered full cream milk, 1 teaspoon essence
Dinner - 2 slices whole wheat bread, chicken

This is what i eat on average, yes i know i need to eat more its just that i lack appetitite. I wake up too late to make the timings i see earlier in this thread . I'm trying to be extremely honest here cause i really wanna bulk up and im prepared to shed my old ways and take my diet serious.

I've read a couple of helpful books and the diet threads here so i plan to completely restructure my diet. Also how can i measure the nutritional content in food without labels, e.g rice and bread and veggies, fruits and stuff.

gtownjuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
week 9

Squats
135@5, 155@5, 165@5

Dips
@8, @6, @7

Bench
75@8, 75@8

Deadlifts
115 warmup 160@5

I-tallionStallion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course it does. It helps keep you motivated, helps you communicate with others who can help you achieve goals when stuck, helps you keep track of your stats and what you did last week, gives motivation to others to start one and better their body...I mean there are tons of reasons to have a journal.

To see how to measure certain foods you can use this website -

http://www.nutritiondata.com/

Keep it up dude. And start eating like you outlined on the first page of your journal if you are serious about growth.