Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My workout journal.

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
Stop wasting your money on whey, creatine, vitamin and oil tablets and eat some real food instead. You don't grow off powders and pills.

MM

gtownjuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mad Manic said:
Stop wasting your money on whey, creatine, vitamin and oil tablets and eat some real food instead. You don't grow off powders and pills.

MM
I haven't spent any money on whey yet. You may not know this but flaxseed oil and vitamins are good for overall health of the body. I want to be healthy and fit not some bodybuilding freak. I am eating REAL food, just look clearly at my diet, chicken, eggs but i also added some pork, beef and tuna so get your facts right buddy.

I-tallionStallion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gtownjuan said:
Today i confirmed my weight, :( 120lbs. My height is 5ft 8. I really wanna bulk up. Is my diet allowing max bulk????
MM is telling you the truth...a little nasty about it maybe...but the truth none-the-less. Your aren't just trying to be fit. You are trying to gain weight, and you do it by eating a lot. Although i think your diet is pretty good, and if you are gaining 4-6 lbs a month from it, then its perfect. Don't change anything. But if you aren't seeing any more than a pound or two a month, you need to change it.

invest in whey immeditately. Get a 5 lb jar and have it before and after lifting. including 3-4 real meals, you will get big in no time. But at your size, like everyone says, there is no room to be picky on little details. Just 2-3 whey shakes and 3-4 real meals will do the trick.

Rampage1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mad Manic said:

MM
You do grow off whey protein if you take enough along with normal food

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
Rampage1 said:
You do grow off whey protein if you take enough along with normal food
It's just a protein top up mate, nothing more, you grow off real food. Sometimes I use whey, sometimes I never do and just eat 5/6 meals.

MM

Rampage1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, if you can manage to eat that much real food then go for it..but whey is more convenient and works well too!

I-tallionStallion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At his size MM he doesn't need 5-6 big real meals to grow, he can grow off what i said. Plus if you add raw eggs to whey, i've heard it has a food like effect on the body...it all depends on what HIS results are. if he gains 4 lbs a month, i'd say don't change anything.

gtownjuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont think im gonna use any whey, for now anyway. One its too expensive and two, im getting lots of meat in my die already, which by the way i need to update.

gtownjuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
week 5 day 1 workout A

I started using the 45lbs bar, its no biggie so im making th change permanent.

Squat
165@5, 165@5, 165@5

Bench Press
65@5, 75@5, 95@5

Deadlift
135@5

Dips: i can actually do these easier now :)
BW@8, BW@8

Quagmire911

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is your deadlift 30lbs lighter than your squat? Are you still using that hack squat machine?

gtownjuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Quagmire911 said:
Why is your deadlift 30lbs lighter than your squat? Are you still using that hack squat machine?
Yea im still using the hack squat, but i jsut wanted to go heavy, i normally do 105 and the 165 were already on the bar. So i tohught "what the hell"

gtownjuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
rest of week 5

Week 5 Day 2 Workout B

Squats (with a 45lbs barbell)
95@5, 95@5, 95@5 this shyt is easier than i thought

Military Press (same 45lbs barbell)
65@5, 75@5, 75@5

Pullups
@8, @8

Bent Rows
70@5, 70@5

Week 5 Day 3 Workout A

Squat
95@5, 95@5, 115@5 do you go all the way down or just enough to sit (i went all the way down and some of my buds told me i could topple over ?????

Bench Press
95@5 , 95@4 ??? just wasn't feeling it 65@5

Dead lifts
135@5

Dip
@8, @8

Quagmire911

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the squat you should be going ass to grass, of course some people can't manage that because of their biomechanics/lack of flexibility.

Often beginners aren't able to squat low because they lose their arch (for the above reasons-of course you can't change your torso/limb ratios). In this case you can try box squats or front squats. Then whilst you are doing that you work on flexibility until you are able to get to the lowest depth you can.

So I would try and get a video of you squatting to see whether or not you maintain an arch and to see whether your lower back rounds at the bottom. If so, you will have to do what I mentioned above. I lay out everything to do in JohnnyIrish's log if you need to do it.

Keep it up.

gtownjuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Back on track

Looks like i forgot to record these older schedules.

Week 5 Day 3 Workout A

Squats
95!5, 95!5, 115@5

Bench
95@5, 95@4, 65@5 (damm im feeling weak)

Deadlifts
135@5

Dips
@8, @8

Week 6 Day 1 Workout B (i was really feeling crappy here with the cold)

Squats
95@5, 95@5, 95@5

Military Press
65@5, 65@5, 65@4 (i hate this cold)

Bent Rows
50@5, 50@5 (significant decrease)

Pull ups
@8, @8 (barely made these)

Week 6 Day 2&3 was a no go.(needed time to recover from this damm cold)

Week 7 Day 1 Workout A

Squats
95@5 there is this guy(he's always says "what you have in limited supply you must you as economically as possible") that points out where my technique is wrong and explains how to do it right. Quagmire911 i have good flexibility, its just that i hold too long when i at the bottom and find it hard to push myself back up. Anyway he started to explain all kinds of scientific theory of how a workout should be structured and how the different must part work and all kinda complicated stuff. Anyway, he says the weights im using is too light and that i can do more(cause i haven't reached failure). So i give it shot.
115@6 (the guys then helps me to perfect my technique)
125@5
135@10 failure @11 (i actually did these much better than the previous sets with even better form, they also weren't that hard for me to do)

I couldn't feel the strength to continue with any more exercises for this day. I will rest my legs for this week(the pain is starting to kick in) and only work my upper body.

gtownjuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 7 Day 2 Workout A

Dips
@8 @6 @5

Squats
135@10 135@8 145@6

Deadlifts
165@5 (forced it here)

Bent Rows
not feeling it today

Alright seriously thinking of switching to High Intensity Training to failure in one set. This is making more sense that just following a routine that i don't completely understand. HIT i understand and plan to switch to it Friday.

gtownjuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 8 Day 1 Workout B

Squats
135@5,145@5, 155@5

Military Press
65@5, 65@5, 45@5

Bent Rows
45@8, 65@8

Chins
@8, @6

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like your getting stronger, are u making weight gains? What does your diet look like?