Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My system

B9

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Attitude aside (bear with me, I am an effiminated whitey;) ), good stuff, Player_Supreme, though a bit long. As for reading signals, do you take a notebook with you when you go out? Seems impossible to me to remember all those differing signals, though I reckon it is enough to get the general idea of it.

Milez

Don Juan
Reaction score
very nice summery of the basic skills.

after reading your comments in the flaming-thread started by a$$-sniffer, i thought you was some black-a$$ idiot insulting others who weren`t agreeing with your opinions.

keep on posting nice posts like this one, and don`t overeact to others`opinions

Reaction score
Originally posted by B9
Attitude aside (bear with me, I am an effiminated whitey;) ), good stuff, Player_Supreme, though a bit long. As for reading signals, do you take a notebook with you when you go out? Seems impossible to me to remember all those differing signals, though I reckon it is enough to get the general idea of it.
Notebook not needed. It takes time to train yourself to keep your mind awake and alert!

Reaction score
Originally posted by Milez
very nice summery of the basic skills.

after reading your comments in the flaming-thread started by a$$-sniffer, i thought you was some black-a$$ idiot insulting others who weren`t agreeing with your opinions.

keep on posting nice posts like this one, and don`t overeact to others`opinions
1 question. Are you black?

suavedave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a great post and will be referred to for reference, very enlightened comments! Glad to have you in this discussion group (hope we can sarge together in this lifetime too!)

johnmich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This post is great and all the comments after have been stupid questions about whether the posters are black or white. How does that fit in with seduction?

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is some hot **** right here. Let me tell you fellas, I been on this site, what almost 4 years now and this is the stuff that I have arrived to on my own in this due time. Like the whole "Act like you got 10 other girls waiting for your call" and test the *****es' game is exactly what I have been finally writing down in my notes after hours of tweaking ****.

Honestly, once you get the confidence to pull this **** off, you will arrive to the exactly same conclusion. It is like - you don't see the game until you are the right level. And once you get there - you look at posts like these and say "Damn why didn't I read em long time ago?" Well, you did read em, you just couldn't fathom actually doing **** like this.

Example: I am at the house with three hot broads. One is cool, two are new girls. So one of the hot girls is trying to test my game and is being sarcastic like a mother****er. I ask her what her major entails and she gives me some bull**** 2nd grader answer. So I think about it - man, I have all these hoes lines up, why would I let this ***** talk to me like this?

And this is exactly what i said:

"Well, I thought it was interesting, but if you are going to be an a$$hole, I am not going to talk to you...see ya"

***** melted down right away and was nice the rest of the night. Remember fellas - no matter how "strong" this hoe is, they are so insecure deep inside that you can break most hoes with 1 or two sentences. I remember one girl I called "a dork" playfully and she got all flustered because she thought it was offensive.

So don't let me BS you, and sell you their contracts. Don't buy into their "play nice" **** because girls dont know any better. honestly, there are very few girls who actually know what they want from their guy... I mean very few who would SHOW the guy how they want it and that they actually want him - the rest been conditioned to just "be nice. be social" same old bullsh1t.

Get to the next level fellas.

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this man is a top pimp, he knows his stuff like i do.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can hate me now, but I wont stop now....
Cause I wont stop now, You can hate me now...

See ya at the top motha****ers

Reaction score
original poster was banned?

HAHA

yet useless posters who contribute nothing seem to run rampant without banning.

KneghtRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
pimpin IS easy said:
original poster was banned?

HAHA

yet useless posters who contribute nothing seem to run rampant without banning.

this guy shouldn't have been banned ( not doing the moderators job by telling them to unbann him) but

he clearly contributed a lot more to this forum than the 95 % of people who aren't banned. Funny guy too.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he borke the forum rules.....and nobody is above the rules (except maybe Allen.

Fortunate_Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy's on his ****, these kinds of posts are exactly what I was talking about in my recent post. We need a whole lot more cut dry and fuc*in simple "this is how this shi7 plays out". We need a whole lot less;

Does she like me
What do I tell her in a breakup
How much tuna have you snagged

or
This tip sounds good but for ______ reason I cant/wont do it
*on a side note I HATE reading that, you've already set yourself up for failure if you go "i can't". Gj for defeating yourself before the referee starts the race. A better thing to say is "I will do this from now on" the best thing to say is I am doing that.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
While I don't always like the way PS presented things, or argued with those that disagreed with him, most of his advice was/is spot on.