Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My SMV landscape Makes No Sense

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lately, I have been having somewhat the same problems with OLD that you are. I just recently started playing around with POF and Tinder again (now that my back injury is gone) and I have been striking out left and right. I almost feel like Fall is the best time of year for OLD. I had more OLD dates then I can count last Fall and I am using the same pics as before. Right now I barely get any matches on Tinder and any replies on POF.

I even did a test and messaged some fat girls on POF. They viewed my profile and didn't reply back. I'm not Brad Pitt but I know I'm definitely not ugly and I dress well. Your right about messaging girls right when they join. I have had luck with that before. That's how I met my last girlfriend. I just got a number on POF from a girl that just joined. She can't go on a date till next weekend, so I doubt that will happen. Interest level will be hard to keep for a whole week...

I'm starting to think cold approach might me the best option for me right now, since I have a weak social circle and OLD currently isn't giving results
Dude POF and tinder are pools of scum. Buy a proper subscription to a proper site. I got nothing but ugly hogs and whales on these sites.

Match/e-harmony etc seem a lot better. POF etc are hook up sites, the lowest quality of all women.

I'm 30s btw, might be different if you are young and just looking to bang.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude POF and tinder are pools of scum. Buy a proper subscription to a proper site. I got nothing but ugly hogs and whales on these sites.

Match/e-harmony etc seem a lot better. POF etc are hook up sites, the lowest quality of all women.

I'm 30s btw, might be different if you are young and just looking to bang.
Yea, I know there is a lot of scum on POF and TInder. I've banged girls off them before. I tried Match a long time ago before I found this site and I didn't do good. So, I'm hesitant to pay for it again.

I'm 35 and I'm looking to get some plates spinning. If I find a great girl along the way, then I'm down for a LTR. I'm going to continue to do OLD and do cold approaches. I just committed to doing 100 approaches in 100 days.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo btownbuck2012,

In answer to your question below:

"From what you've seen and heard, how often are these women actually f*cking these orbiters?"

The troops are telling me that it's very RARE that these extra-average women are giving these thirsty guys ANY play. Just like Hot, full-blown attention hoes---these women just suck the attention from out of these guys and throw them away.

One thing that ALL attention hoes have in common is a general disgust for guys who are "too happy to get with them". As U2 said in that old song "You're So Cruel"---it's the men who love them that these women hate THE MOST.

Or, you could say that they live their lives like that old Groucho Marx joke:

"They don't wanna belong to NO club that would actually have THEM as a member." lol

V.U.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, I know there is a lot of scum on POF and TInder. I've banged girls off them before. I tried Match a long time ago before I found this site and I didn't do good. So, I'm hesitant to pay for it again.

I'm 35 and I'm looking to get some plates spinning. If I find a great girl along the way, then I'm down for a LTR. I'm going to continue to do OLD and do cold approaches. I just committed to doing 100 approaches in 100 days.
Match for me has been pretty good. It's just numbers. I get nothing from real life approaches.

I want a relationship. My profile screams "steady, well dressed guy looking for a girlfriend". When I tried to play it PUA style, I got very little.

I just have pics in smart clothes, shirts. Nothing looks too "sexy", in fact my pics are pretty poor. I just put myself up there as a guy who is nice dude who wants a GF. Since I ditched the "fun guy" pics and went REALLY dad-like....I am doing much better.

Again, it's only foreign girls I am dating. Very, very little action with western girls. I am a husband/wife magnet type profile, not remotely alpha or "hot guy". Working for me.

Oh, since I put "want kids/marriage" I get more action. I just don't game it at all.

However, it's about what you want....I never got anywhere trying to look like a playa. I also show NO wealth, I have one line about being into my career but it;s boring. That's it. I really do find well dressed, suit and shirt pics are 100% better for me, just look like a dude a woman can be proud to walk around with.

I think my old profile which was very effort ridden is a turn off....just a few pics and a brief description. I think in 30s the game changes. I don't care if I am being a provider, I want to be one. I'm a blue pill retard and I don't want hot chicks. I want a good wife to grow old with and enjoy a healthy relationship, that's what I project, that is what I am attracing!

I am still only picking up one plate a week from HOURS of effort. It's hard work. You may work for 3 weeks and get zero, then get 3 in a day. It's like sales, just keep hitting those profiles.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, also, what is helping with OLD mental side.

In 2 months, I got 4 plates, one of which I fvcked for 4 weeks, another is keen, one I rejected, one I am just about to meet.

I spent an hour last night and got nothing. I might get nothing for 2 weeks.

However, I got 4 plates, it happened, it will happen again. Never give up, you cannot change what comes to you in life, but it will come. It's also giving me more confidence. I am not a good looking guy either, I am 20 pounds overweight too. Tall, live in a nice area. That's all I got.

Some of you will be far higher SMV. If I, a formerly self-harming emotionally crippled man can do well, anyone can!

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Match for me has been pretty good. It's just numbers. I get nothing from real life approaches.

I want a relationship. My profile screams "steady, well dressed guy looking for a girlfriend". When I tried to play it PUA style, I got very little.

I just have pics in smart clothes, shirts. Nothing looks too "sexy", in fact my pics are pretty poor. I just put myself up there as a guy who is nice dude who wants a GF. Since I ditched the "fun guy" pics and went REALLY dad-like....I am doing much better.

Again, it's only foreign girls I am dating. Very, very little action with western girls. I am a husband/wife magnet type profile, not remotely alpha or "hot guy". Working for me.

Oh, since I put "want kids/marriage" I get more action. I just don't game it at all.

However, it's about what you want....I never got anywhere trying to look like a playa. I also show NO wealth, I have one line about being into my career but it;s boring. That's it. I really do find well dressed, suit and shirt pics are 100% better for me, just look like a dude a woman can be proud to walk around with.

I think my old profile which was very effort ridden is a turn off....just a few pics and a brief description. I think in 30s the game changes. I don't care if I am being a provider, I want to be one. I'm a blue pill retard and I don't want hot chicks. I want a good wife to grow old with and enjoy a healthy relationship, that's what I project, that is what I am attracing!

I am still only picking up one plate a week from HOURS of effort. It's hard work. You may work for 3 weeks and get zero, then get 3 in a day. It's like sales, just keep hitting those profiles.
Very well informed post.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

What country are you in?

I wouldn't say my profile is PUA style. I have 3 pics and they show that I dress well. They are very clear and one looks like it was taken by a professional photographer. On POF, I put undecided/open for do I want kids. I also put that I'm looking for a serious relationship. I really don't want anymore kids and I'm looking for plates, but they don't need to know that.

I had a lot more replies and another number close yesterday. This one girl wouldn't give me her number cause I didn't ask what her name was. Like I wouldn't have asked that next. I'm not going to save her number with no name. I do know what your saying, in the past I would sometimes get more then one number in a day and sometimes go days without getting any. I'm just going to keep hammering away at it and keep doing day/night game.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What country are you in?

I wouldn't say my profile is PUA style. I have 3 pics and they show that I dress well. They are very clear and one looks like it was taken by a professional photographer. On POF, I put undecided/open for do I want kids. I also put that I'm looking for a serious relationship. I really don't want anymore kids and I'm looking for plates, but they don't need to know that.

I had a lot more replies and another number close yesterday. This one girl wouldn't give me her number cause I didn't ask what her name was. Like I wouldn't have asked that next. I'm not going to save her number with no name. I do know what your saying, in the past I would sometimes get more then one number in a day and sometimes go days without getting any. I'm just going to keep hammering away at it and keep doing day/night game.
You're doing about as well as I am then, no advice necessary :)

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's terrible. At this point you either throw in the towel and be with a disappointing woman who offers nothing but trouble, or just stay single and complain.
Stay single till you find a nicer lady.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stay single till you find a nicer lady.
It's rough I will be honest. A npd takes your soul so to speak. I raised my son by myself since he was around 8 months old he is now 18, put myself thro college and didn't stutter a step along the way doing all of it. However, now all of a sudden I'm a ***** having a hard time with this. It's clear I can have the girl back but I am refusing an abusive relationship as I know it is, but why the **** am I so bothered by this girl??
I just dont understand.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's rough I will be honest. A npd takes your soul so to speak. I raised my son by myself since he was around 8 months old he is now 18, put myself thro college and didn't stutter a step along the way doing all of it. However, now all of a sudden I'm a ***** having a hard time with this. It's clear I can have the girl back but I am refusing an abusive relationship as I know it is, but why the **** am I so bothered by this girl??
I just dont understand.
Cause you haven't stop talking about her.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try marrying a woman whoends up schizophrenic. Try supporting her and blowing most of your savings trying to help her make a new life because the fact you dumped her initiated her condition. Try having have her turn up at your house, homeless, and having to house her for 6 months before you send her back to her parents, broken. Try dealing with that.

Pity party, yes. However, I sympathise with exhausted. Different deal, mine was evern worse. It was my leaving her which made her insane. Why do you think I am here, depressed, bawling every time a new relationship goes sour? A lot of guys are here because of different, yet similar reasons. They are my brothers, we are all brothers., No homo. Some of you will understand, others won't.

I've had a drink yes, but I'll be honest, the advice and stewardship from some of you on here, it's better than my parenting. It's better than any ofmy friends. This board is a godsend. Some of you actually might have stopped me ending it, and I am not afraid to say that. Long live so suave, and some of you who genuinely have care and concern for your fellow man. There is nothing un-manly about stewarding other men who have lost their way,and I thank every one of you who helped me go from suicidal man to man with 5 plates, loving life. Just a few words in this place helped me overcome the darkest hours,and I got nothing like it from friends. The annon nature helps. There are a few here who don't know what they've done, and how valuable they have been. I stood on a bridge in 2015 ready to do it. Some words here on my return helped me re-frame everything. This is a lifeline to men abused, men at the end oftheir tether. It is much more than aPUA forum, that is for sure.

We are all men, all brothers, and the fellowship here is actually incredible and long may it continue. I only hope I can help others like others helped me.

I'm not including any other poster with this, I am uniquely pathetic, I am not pulling exhausted into this, this is my own monologue. Yet, I hope others can put the bro game down and recognise how damn valuable this board is, for everyone, Christian, Buddhist, Muslim, whatever, it;s a fcking awesome resource for men and pays testament to the fact we are NOT women, we are NOT at war with each other. The fundamental nature of man is to not bicker and *****, but to develop and provide insight, to appeal to the higher nature and give an ideal to aspire to. I've drunk enough, over and out, but it's good to get these things off ones chest becuase I doubt I would have made it through the dark nights without this board.

Last edited:

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try marrying a woman whoends up schizophrenic. Try supporting her and blowing most of your savings trying to help her make a new life because the fact you dumped her initiated her condition. Try having have her turn up at your house, homeless, and having to house her for 6 months before you send her back to her parents, broken. Try dealing with that.

Pity party, yes. However, I sympathise with exhausted. Different deal, mine was evern worse. It was my leaving her which made her insane. Why do you think I am here, depressed, bawling every time a new relationship goes sour? A lot of guys are here because of different, yet similar reasons. They are my brothers, we are all brothers., No homo. Some of you will understand, others won't.

I've had a drink yes, but I'll be honest, the advice and stewardship from some of you on here, it's better than my parenting. It's better than any ofmy friends. This board is a godsend. Some of you actually might have stopped me ending it, and I am not afraid to say that. Long live so suave, and some of you who genuinely have care and concern for your fellow man. There is nothing un-manly about stewarding other men who have lost their way,and I thank every one of you who helped me go from suicidal man to man with 5 plates, loving life. Just a few words in this place helped me overcome the darkest hours,and I got nothing like it from friends. The annon nature helps. There are a few here who don't know what they've done, and how valuable they have been. I stood on a bridge in 2015 ready to do it. Some words here on my return helped me re-frame everything. This is a lifeline to men abused, men at the end oftheir tether. It is much more than aPUA forum, that is for sure.

We are all men, all brothers, and the fellowship here is actually incredible and long may it continue. I only hope I can help others like others helped me.
Man that all sounds rough last thing we want to do is see one of our brothers end their life it's bad enough to even feel or think like that from hurt or Devastation in life but I'm glad that you found a good place and that's what this place is it is definitely a benefit it is definitely a godsend.
He is right at some point I have to stop complaining about it like a big girl. Haha. About 11 years ago I did get married I was married for one year to a girl who decided that she didn't want to be a stepmom and a wife and be around , we were married for one year and she literally just stopped being around, she even said she didnt want to be a wife, I packed her stuff up moved her out and I moved on quickly from her because I felt that she betrayed me has she was the one pushing for marriage for two years saying we can be a family and that my son and I could rely on her. I went to a psychologist after that to make sure that I didn't carry anger and make bad decisions in life as I wanted to be better and provide for my son and I stayed single for over 7 years until I met this girl and I think I put everything into her because I thought finally after all this time I found the right one. Then about after a year of dating all the crazy started coming out, abusive yelling, screaming , emotional abuse and some physical abuse which didn't really bother me having a girls hit my shoulders a few times whatever. Everything became a problem over the littlest thing she would flip out or cause a problem and then always come back and apologize and say she's gonna be better and wants to be better and this and that But I started to realize that I met this girl a few months after my father passed away. My dad and i were very close, he was my best friend in the world and I kind of clung to this girl as she was a positive aii could have after losing him, she has been my best friend for a few years in between her split personalities of being my worst friend. So overall it's like having your best friend betray you all over again. My problem is I just don't understand why , although I do know why that she is a narcissist full-blown and diagnosed bipolar by two different psychologists. my problem is looking back I was very good, took care of her and treated her daughter like she was my own, was there for everything, helped with everything and got nothing back, barely anything just enough to keep me around off and on. I should have known when trouble arose the girl would just leave in the middle of a discussion, in the middle of a fight, in the middle of a normal conversation if it was stressful she would just up and leave always up and leave like in a tizzy, even respectable conversation, anything stressful she would just up and leave always, if she was mad at something she would rage and just leave but then she would always call and apologize and try to come back. I told her I don't want a wife that for any reason at all just ups and runs out on me. Looking back that's just how she handled everything always just jump up and bail. Like a fvking child. To treat someone songood and their kid, another man's ****ing kid and get NOTHING back is just horrible.
I also have a problem just understanding why the lies why the gaslighting why twist everything even when it doesn't make sense things are just twisted and turned to be the victim. ALWAYS the victim.
I know this i know shes a NPD yet my analytical mind tries to make sense of it like a dummy.

Thanks all of you for listening and supporting and helping, advising and putting up with me.
I am truly appreciative.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also have a problem just understanding why the lies why the gaslighting why twist everything even when it doesn't make sense things are just twisted and turned to be the victim. ALWAYS the victim.
I know this i know shes a NPD yet my analytical mind tries to make sense of it like a dummy.

I have a BPD mother and I know EXACTLY what you mean.

Have a big hangover now but thanks for sharing mate. Sorry about your Dad, I have the same relationship with mine and I very much fear the day I lose him.

All the best,

FB

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a BPD mother and I know EXACTLY what you mean.

Have a big hangover now but thanks for sharing mate. Sorry about your Dad, I have the same relationship with mine and I very much fear the day I lose him.

All the best,

FB
Thanks, appreciate it.