Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My SMV landscape Makes No Sense

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I am noticing that on OLD, I do not understand what is going on:

The ones I am getting dates with are not the ones I think I will be getting:

I was a bit down yesterday and I just messaged a whole bunch of women. I lost a plate, I disqualified one. I am down to one, so I just needed plates.

A whole bunch of 30 something, tubby, or poor profile women flat out ignored me. Not really low SMV, but what I believe I would be a catch for.

There are of course hot "newbies" who will always talk and when they recognise their value, go away. I did this when I joined, you just want attention, I just send number and don't waste time, not much.

Just as I was going to bed, I messaged a 24 (24!!! I am 35) year old absolutely stunning Asian chick. She came back, she is a law student and she is meeting me saturday, she likes older guys apparently.

I am sure half of the western world is also recognising she is hot,and likes older guys. I have her saturday.

What I don't understand is, why are some of the women who are clearly leagues below (or I think they are) not interested? The ones I have actually dated I have found very nice. The rougher ones don't want to know!

A good problem to have, but if an HB10 offered me a date, I would take it on principle. However, why are these medium to low value women not interested? It does not make sense. Some even come back and are dismissive and rude!

Anyone relate to what is going on? Do they just think I am a player, or they like similarly unsuccesfull men and don't feel comfortable?

I am def not one of the most handsome, but I must be one of the better written and more articulate profiles.

Another thing, I agree with the "don't think anyone is out of your league" stuff. This girl can still cancel but it really puzzles me why her, (she said she has hundreds of men messaging her all the time) picked me for saturday, yet a slightly overweight mid 30s women doesn't respond. WTF is going on?

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo FruitBat,

Actually my most recent show tackled this subject. it's called "The Rise of the Thugs, THOTs, and Thirsty Dudes!"

http://victoryunlimitedshow.com/mis...he-rise-of-the-thugs-thots-and-thirsty-dudes/

But in shore, here was the conclusion I reached from my listener's experiences:

Whenever "extra-average" looking women start feeling "entitled enough" to start rejecting dudes as if THEY themselves were actually "Hot Chicks"----they tend to do so because of the rise of THOT ("That Ho Over There...) culture.

The problem is that there's too many thirsty/desperate/horny dudes "liking" and "direct messaging" these plain-Jane women on social media to the point where these women now have an artificial, over-inflated view of their own attractiveness---which NOW leads them to believe that they are actually more attractive than they really are.

We should always remember that although we, as men, "like" attention---but need MORE than that to fulfill us sexually ---many women can actually "get off" on attention alone!!!

So whether it's online dating or just social media---we need to realize that most women (even "extra-average" women) get so much attention electronically in cyberspace that they now have a certain level of sexual market value "fulfillment" that they NEVER got, say ten or so years ago.

So welcome to Wonderful World of "Virtual Sexual Market Value", soldiers---because it's beginning to look like this shyt is here to stay.

And there's now an ever-increasing, lame, legion of thirsty dudes to thank for it.

V.U.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo FruitBat,

Actually my most recent show tackled this subject. it's called "The Rise of the Thugs, THOTs, and Thirsty Dudes!"

http://victoryunlimitedshow.com/mis...he-rise-of-the-thugs-thots-and-thirsty-dudes/

But in shore, here was the conclusion I reached from my listener's experiences:

Whenever "extra-average" looking women start feeling "entitled enough" to start rejecting dudes as if THEY themselves were actually "Hot Chicks"----they tend to do so because of the rise of THOT ("That Ho Over There...) culture.

The problem is that there's too many thirsty/desperate/horny dudes "liking" and "direct messaging" these plain-Jane women on social media to the point where these women now have an artificial, over-inflated view of their own attractiveness---which NOW leads them to believe that they are actually more attractive than they really are.

We should always remember that although we, as men, "like" attention---but need MORE than that to fulfill us sexually ---many women can actually "get off" on attention alone!!!

So whether it's online dating or just social media---we need to realize that most women (even "extra-average" women) get so much attention electronically in cyberspace that they now have a certain level of sexual market value "fulfillment" that they NEVER got, say ten or so years ago.

So welcome to Wonderful World of "Virtual Sexual Market Value", soldiers---because it's beginning to look like this shyt is here to stay.

And there's now an ever-increasing, lame, legion of thirsty dudes to thank for it.

V.U.
Ah, so you are saying that the fairly good women have always had attention and it doesn't impress them. They've seen it all before and will date guys who seem a little more sincere and genuine.....not the "hot guys"? The last girl I dated said she had a period in early 20s "when I realised I could get hot guys" but she "worked out pretty fast that these dudes move on" - she has ridden that carosel.

So, the ugly chicks are drunk off their online dating.....they have not had the years of experience of "hot guys" pumping and dumping and are going through what a naturally good looking girl has already done....

Also, I tend to find it's 80% of foreign women (not poor, some are richer than me) who date me. I put this down to the fact they are still fairly blue pill (their mothers told them to find a decent, solid man to take care of them), whereas the modern western woman, the ugly one on OLD, is looking and thinking "wow, I can date THIS bodybuilder" while he is thinking "horay, another pump and dump!"

I spoke a girlfriend yesteday who told me similar - a lot of 30s UK women are watching love island etc and are wanting that more than a traditional guy.

I don't care, I'd rather date foreign women ANY day. Vastly superior.

I also think the foreign women here want a guy who will stick around - they don't have the support network. They want a guy who would be very much into them, a guy they would be more of a catch for.....not the other way around.

My ex was from eastern Europe and she said that other than very young girls, overtly masculine BBuilder types are almost a low status thing for women, like they are shamed for choosing with their pvssy and a man in a suit, or a well mannered man who doesn't drink and party etc is the goal for them, more traditional. Polar opposite here.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm terrified for my soul to resort to old.

Out of curiosity what site are u using? U seem to have quite a bit of activity.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm terrified for my soul to resort to old.

Out of curiosity what site are u using? U seem to have quite a bit of activity.
Match.com

I prob get about 10-15% response rate, half of which are backburner. Key is to get NEW women who have just joined, I have found.

Also, few other things I have found (Sorry if this is obvious mate, to others it may not be):

Give women with few pictures a chance. There are less about themselves and more selective.

Try to qualify women based on something you have in common. Not "tell me about your hobby". But "I did that, I found this and I love this about it"

Foreign women for me are 100% easier than local women.

Message everyone you can, just not total land whales. Some are much better in real life.

Get them to phone number quickly. You cut out the timewasters.

SOme girls take a few messages. Don't give up, they might just have other dudes talking. If you keep going, some will respond in a lull in activity.

Negging isn't really appropriate, I find it only works once rapport established

Never compliment. I have an actual friend ex plate I disqualified. She showed me some of the stuff quite decent looking men were sending "hey nice eyes" "do you realise you have a great smile". I laugh my ass off, if theres one thing I can do, it's talk to women. Ijust have fitness issues and can't win with chicks who want buff guys! Talking like friend almost works for me.

Sorry if this is obvious but this is working for me after lots of practice.

Last edited:

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad u are getting results.

Im going off the grid from women for a bit. Too much stress
I was in tears after being dumped this week. I spun and spun and spun and I have a date tomorrow with what is a 10 for me, and an older plate on sunday.

However, spinning isn't a good idea when you're down. I just forced it. I had a ton of rejection too.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Match.com

I prob get about 10-15% response rate, half of which are backburner. Key is to get NEW women who have just joined, I have found.

Also, few other things I have found (Sorry if this is obvious mate, to others it may not be):

Give women with few pictures a chance. There are less about themselves and more selective.

Try to qualify women based on something you have in common. Not "tell me about your hobby". But "I did that, I found this and I love this about it"

Foreign women for me are 100% easier than local women.

Message everyone you can, just not total land whales. Some are much better in real life.

Get them to phone number quickly. You cut out the timewasters.

SOme girls take a few messages. Don't give up, they might just have other dudes talking. If you keep going, some will respond in a lull in activity.

Negging isn't really appropriate, I find it only works once rapport established

Never compliment. I have an actual friend ex plate I disqualified. She showed me some of the stuff quite decent looking men were sending "hey nice eyes" "do you realise you have a great smile". I laugh my ass off, if theres one thing I can do, it's talk to women. Ijust have fitness issues and can't win with chicks who want buff guys! Talking like friend almost works for me.

Sorry if this is obvious but this is working for me after lots of practice.
No i appreciate the advice.

Fix ur diet and hit the gym, lift heavy and add cardio. But diet is #1

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No i appreciate the advice.

Fix ur diet and hit the gym, lift heavy and add cardio. But diet is #1
Thanks man. Oh, and I am basically going to Asia if I don't get what I want soon. The world is so different for western men outside of this entitled idiot country!

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks man. Oh, and I am basically going to Asia if I don't get what I want soon. The world is so different for western men outside of this entitled idiot country!
Women of the usa are entitled princesses.

I need a Russian bride. No joke.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women of the usa are entitled princesses.

I need a Russian bride. No joke.
I was married to a Russian. Unfortunately she lost her mind, nothing I could do. One hell of a story, it fvcked me up for years and cost methousands trying to save her.

However, Russian women are incredible. Not all, you need to be careful. Not Muscovites, get a girl from Siberia - Ekaterenburg, places like that. I can speak the lingo and it helps a ton with dating them. They also love Western men, it is not about gold digging, unless you are 60 and they are 20. They are not gamable. They are utterly blue pill. You can tell them to leave the room when you have male company, but don't dare not open a door for them!

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in tears after being dumped this week. I spun and spun and spun and I have a date tomorrow with what is a 10 for me, and an older plate on sunday.

However, spinning isn't a good idea when you're down. I just forced it. I had a ton of rejection too.
The funny thing is I don't feel depressed I just feel disappointed like the same thing over and over and putting years into this last psycho with no reward it's just very very tiresome. Like no matter what you do no one ever improves

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The funny thing is I don't feel depressed I just feel disappointed like the same thing over and over and putting years into this last psycho with no reward it's just very very tiresome. Like no matter what you do no one ever improves
Can you go there and find work? Or any country where western men are high value? I look at this often. I dont know why we bother here, there are thousands of women abroad who we are the dream for. fvck the social stigma. I can do it, I may even have to retrain. Feminism has ruined it for us here. Except for a few, and they are hapilly married at our age. This is the issue

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting that a lot of the senior guys here who presumably have at least average skills r voting with their feet. Asian girls r my favourite poison but I ve had LTRs with a couple of EEs in my blue pill days. If I knew what I know now I probably still be with them. Ultra feminine u have to b in charge and bring the polarity. And don't ever forget to kiss them goodbye or hello or they think it's the end of the world. This is the main reason I like OLD. If you know what you're doing you can find the Immigrant girls who are just so much better. I also like that they generally have some culture and speak multiple languages. It's like Western woman take pride in being boring and unaccomplished people nowadays. And most UK guys I meet seem to have their **** together.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting that a lot of the senior guys here who presumably have at least average skills r voting with their feet. Asian girls r my favourite poison but I ve had LTRs with a couple of EEs in my blue pill days. If I knew what I know now I probably still be with them. Ultra feminine u have to b in charge and bring the polarity. And don't ever forget to kiss them goodbye or hello or they think it's the end of the world. This is the main reason I like OLD. If you know what you're doing you can find the Immigrant girls who are just so much better. I also like that they generally have some culture and speak multiple languages. It's like Western woman take pride in being boring and unaccomplished people nowadays. And most UK guys I meet seem to have their **** together.
Ditto Aussies. Except your cricket team. They're **** :)

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys in England have other options as well. My mate has it sussed. He can't decide if he likes Italian or French girls more so he lives on the Riviera in nice. And of course keeps the French girls under control by saying he likes Italian girls better and vice a versa. Fruit bat plenty of jobs around Europe check out the jobs in hubs website sometime all English speaking gigs. Swedish government gives you free language lessons and he had a lot of fun there. Swedish guys like to drink hard and so the trick was to go out late and pick up the girls while all the guys were paralytic.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys in England have other options as well. My mate has it sussed. He can't decide if he likes Italian or French girls more so he lives on the Riviera in nice. And of course keeps the French girls under control by saying he likes Italian girls better and vice a versa. Fruit bat plenty of jobs around Europe check out the jobs in hubs website sometime all English speaking gigs. Swedish government gives you free language lessons and he had a lot of fun there. Swedish guys like to drink hard and so the trick was to go out late and pick up the girls while all the guys were paralytic.
I prefer the EE or Asian girl. Not so sold on French as I am English and they annoy the shyt out of me! Italians are just too loud! Swedish girls are pretty feminist. I like old school chicks who want to be a houswife. EE or Asia is the main source!

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lately, I have been having somewhat the same problems with OLD that you are. I just recently started playing around with POF and Tinder again (now that my back injury is gone) and I have been striking out left and right. I almost feel like Fall is the best time of year for OLD. I had more OLD dates then I can count last Fall and I am using the same pics as before. Right now I barely get any matches on Tinder and any replies on POF.

I even did a test and messaged some fat girls on POF. They viewed my profile and didn't reply back. I'm not Brad Pitt but I know I'm definitely not ugly and I dress well. Your right about messaging girls right when they join. I have had luck with that before. That's how I met my last girlfriend. I just got a number on POF from a girl that just joined. She can't go on a date till next weekend, so I doubt that will happen. Interest level will be hard to keep for a whole week...

I'm starting to think cold approach might me the best option for me right now, since I have a weak social circle and OLD currently isn't giving results

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From what you've seen and heard, how often are these women actually f*cking these orbiters?

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Western women don't do ****. Honestly dont do anything. Dont cook. Dont clean. Are entitled princesses and offer NOTHING as they just take and take.