Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My second though.. this might require more skilled than planned..

NFC

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I thought gaming a new chick would be an easy catch. Apparently not. She was digging it at first, and seemed interested. Maybe I asked too many questions and came off AFC.. but after awhile, she was kinda just giving me one word answers, and kind of shutting the conversation down. I still tried to make it work, being the kind of conversationalist I am.. perhaps it made it worse I don't know. She said she didn't have many friends, so I invited her to chill with me and my buddies, and she said she "might take me up on that offer". So I don't know. She must had gotten the sense I was hitting on her because she mentions the fact she likes somebody right now. She is kinda emo, so I think she is in one of those retarded puppy-love-crush stages.. gah, I hate chicks like that. But this chick is cute.. how can I convert her interest over to me? Without seeming so damn AFC.. she's giving me really mixed signals right now. This is requiring more game than I had originally planned..

Thomas94305

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you post the convo and any other details about what happened?

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She told you she likes someone else. But she is giving you signals. I'd translate that as her thinking you are a second option or trying to make you work hard for her.

**** that!

Back off. Don't contact for a week or so. If she calls don't answer.

If you keep expending energy to pull her in she will just have contempt for you. Push her away a bit.

She's not earning your attention by just giving you one word answers. She's definately not earning the right to hang with your crew.

Make her work a bit for your attention and teach her that she's gotta show you some respect.

If she doesn't play then you know its not meant to be.
JJ

Pappadapolis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jay Jay said:
She told you she likes someone else. But she is giving you signals. I'd translate that as her thinking you are a second option or trying to make you work hard for her.

**** that!

Back off. Don't contact for a week or so. If she calls don't answer.

If you keep expending energy to pull her in she will just have contempt for you. Push her away a bit.

She's not earning your attention by just giving you one word answers. She's definately not earning the right to hang with your crew.

Make her work a bit for your attention and teach her that she's gotta show you some respect.

If she doesn't play then you know its not meant to be.
JJ

Exactly. JJ is giving you the correct advice.

NFC

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks JJ, good advice. I'll put it to use.