Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My pee is radioactive yellow when taking vitamins

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe you accidentally ingested kryptonite

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Apollo
Just drink more water.

YES LISTEN TO THIS MAN

You guys... I'd hate to say it but.. You guys are a bunch of dummies. The reason why your pee is this way is because you have not been drinking lots of water. Drink less water, the darker and smellier your pee will be, drink lots more, and your pee should be almost a water clear kind and have no smell at all.

Thats it guys. Drink more water. Lots more if your pee is really dark.

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
for the past week i've been drinking 4.5litres a day (1gallon). it was just yesterday that it stayed a strong green colour

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What-in-the-blue-hell? A green colour? I hope your just kidding. I'VE NEVER HEARD OF ANYONE PEE A GREEN PEE BUDDY.

But if you are I suggest you go see good ol' Doc Bob. Or whoever your doctor is.

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Capt.Jack Sparrow
What-in-the-blue-hell? A green colour? I hope your just kidding. I'VE NEVER HEARD OF ANYONE PEE A GREEN PEE BUDDY.
B]

yeh i know, that's why i thought it was brilliant and very scary at the same time.

i did a search and it said it's caused by certain foods, eg asparagus. i think it was definitely the multivitamins i've been taking. i think i'm very healthy so these must have been excessive and came out in the form of a bright green piss.

the cool thing is that i took the multivit at about 1oclock. my piss stays clear or normal until about 4 or 5, then it goes insanely green, so it's pretty shocking

lol. i'm just reading the multivit bottle just now. "timed release" it says on it. damn straight

2xp

Don Juan
Reaction score
:D :D :D :D

gav, you might be Hulk but you don't know it yet

:D

seriously you should consider going to a physician

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gav, your straight dude. My piss is like a yellowish - green from the mega men vitamins.

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes b complex vitamins give you yellow pee

i aggree with ppl that you should be havin these vitamin supplements every now and then only...

i do believe you are straining your kidneys when urine is very yellow...

for good health it is reccommended to drink enough water so that your urine is colourless..
despite knowing this fact.. i'm a lazy f**k and still don't drink enough water!

infact i'm giong to grab a glass now that you remind me

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your urine is discolored because of dehydration. Though, your only dehydrated in the sense that your kidneys are needing more water to function properly. You should consume enough water until your urine is transparent, and then you'll be set.