Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My "Natural" Friend's Mindset Thread

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GoSens said:
SP, you said you post at RSD as well don't you? Do you have this posted there as well?

Good stuff, btw. You're one of the few guys on SoSuave who's advice I'd take.
No I don't post there, I'm a lurker there though. I never found the need to post over there because most of the guys have there sh!t together over there and its a pretty tight nitted user base over there.

Here is the first place I found so I'll stay true to my roots, despite not really learning much from here. I atleast like to give back.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really enjoyed reading this, hope there is more to come. But i do have a couple of questions:

1. What time period are these stories from?
2. How old were the characters in these stories
3. This i believe was answered: average in terms of looks, but bold style
4. Im curious how MASCULINE are your friends. Are they kind of feminine, or really manly, or combination of both elements? What can you say about their testosterone levels per se. This is an underestimated piece of info i think.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJVladdy said:
I really enjoyed reading this, hope there is more to come. But i do have a couple of questions:

1. What time period are these stories from?
2. How old were the characters in these stories
3. This i believe was answered: average in terms of looks, but bold style
4. Im curious how MASCULINE are your friends. Are they kind of feminine, or really manly, or combination of both elements? What can you say about their testosterone levels per se. This is an underestimated piece of info i think.
The time period is mainly from when I started PU to now, there are a few people that are from last year. (Mostly just cool kid as I just now recently started hanging with him again becuase some stuff had happened)

Most of these guys are 18-20

All my friends were highly masculine, I'm probably the least masculine guy as far as build goes and style. The only thing masculine about me is my voice and actually mindset. My friends all look masculine and have a mindset like a dominant man.

lol, testosterone was high lol. I was going to save this for mastermind group but we all constantly AMOG each other and constantly reasserting ourselves playfully. I like to call that part frame wars. The guys who hung with us that weren't naturals or just the type of guy that hung with us here and there would constantly get AMOGed by like 2-3 of us at one time, they'd feel the social pressure and litterally couldn't say nothing back. I remember I tried to get one of them to crack back because he was getting fuked up as far as AMOGing goes and literally couldn't think of anything to say because he got pushed back in his head.

Also what was crazy was how we became socially savvy, and did all types of techniques to subtly mess with each other. (I don't remember this fully but I do remember this was golden sh!t)

When it came to girls it was basically "I see and I take" type of behavior, they see a chick and they go for her. Now this wasn't all my natural friends as most of them could never cold approach, my job was to open the chicks, bring them to the group and everyone just game whoever. This worked out well and a few others brought girls too, and some of my friends would just escalate on chicks. One kid who I didn't mention yet, I would constantly be seeing him talking gibberish while rubbing a chicks face. It was crazy how all this was.

Looks wise you can say they were all average, its just they had style to them that made them stand out and even made them look better than they actually were. There were only a select few who society might have labeled ugly, but we never really judged that because everyone knows it comes down to your game. (Yes people outside the community call it game too)

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now introducing...

"Peacocking" Natural

This was probably the most chill dude in the crew, and also the shortest. At about 5'4 this kid was having chicks fight over him (It never got physical) and was also fuking chicks behind the girls backs. It's funny how it all went down but he was basically fuking the chicks that didn't like each other because of him and they never actually found out.

This kid has changed up his style but nonetheless he had a unique style. The only kid I know who bought fake stuff and made it cool. This kid had fake chains, spinner watch, spinner belt, everything he wore was bluntly fake as far as jewelry goes. But chicks LOVED his style and it was also great props for chicks to wear his stuff. I remember I sometimes walk around in parties or even in school and see chicks wearing his stuff.

When he'd buy these stuff for like 3 dollars I'd sit there looking at it and it was really unique and you could see why chicks would want to play with it.

I remember him telling me about the 2 chicks who followed him home and how he fuked one of them. Seriously these chicks were like compelled to be around this guy, and every time I'd see him with a girl he NEVER really spoke. I've come to the conclusion that all his stuff was subtle.

The kid was Alpha, like I could remember him just looking at the chicks he talked to and like make different sorts of facial expression the communicated what he was saying. I repeat I can't recall ONE time that I've ever seen him talk to chicks.

One thing for sure though, was if you crossed his line of what he will and will not accept he'd cut you off. Guys used to show him alot of respect too, I'd always see him and he'd have big guys who are built and 6ft basically just following his orders, we had one AFC friend who basically was calling him boss. (WTF) I used to always joke on "peacocking" natural that he is the leader because he has all these big guys basically following him.

I remember back when I wasn't in the community I'd see MANY girls come up to him and asking him questions and stuff. In my head I used to be thinking damn this little fuker gets alot of chicks. People used to say me and him were like brothers but I used to think..."THEN WHY IS HE GETTING MANY CHICKS AND I"M NOT!?"

Highlights
- Protecting him from like 10-15 girls who came to confront him about his gf and him cheating on her. (This chick was in love with him)
- Watching how he got girls without saying a word (I don't want to talk much about this even though this is KEY about him because I don't even know exactly what he was sub-communicating but I do remember one time I pointed out that he was playing like he was mad and he told me exactly that. It was funny because the chick would come up to him feeling him up trying to win him over lol)
- Finding out all these girls he was fuking on the side and also seeing it go down one time
- The time we tried to lose his gf because she was following us trying to see where we were headed lmao (This was funny how she confronted him LMAO, my friend was so unreactive about the whole thing)

Final words: This kid is really chill and brings a new meaning to words don't matter, because I barely ever seen him talk to girls, but he was always with girls. You would never known he was gaming girls because he doesn't say sh!t, and it would always surprise me when chicks would wear his stuff or if he was wearing the chicks stuff. He was totally unreactive and real alpha in a subtle way. He even admits himself that he doesn't talk alot.

The only thing that was a bit fuked up was that when I started learning all this and going through my transformation, I once seen him and his girl in the area where I frequently sarge and his girl was sexually attracted to me, always looking at me like she wanted to cheat on my friend. So I always tried ignoring her. Like we'd be on the train and she'd mirrior my body language. It was also the first time I ever heard him speak to her and it was more of a breaking rapport tonality (See the pattern almost all my natural friends break rapport) and she'd run and hug him up and stuff mean while he's still breaking rapport telling her to stop lol.

Frink'

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you have an example of breaking rapport? I'm not really shure what that means.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frink' said:
Do you have an example of breaking rapport? I'm not really shure what that means.
Breaking rapport is like basically trying to cut off the rapport that is being given to you. Such as when a chick says "**** OFF!!!" She doesn't want your rapport instead she is breaking rapport.

Breaking rapport is basically tonality in your voice, which is talked in the community a bit. Basically there is Trying for rapport, neutral rapport, and breaking rapport. Trying for rapport is bad and basically you trying to take value, Neutral rapport is just neutral, and breaking rapport is like saying your high value because you don't need any more value, which compells people to be even more drawn to you.

When your breaking rapport the end of your tonality fluctuates down. Basically anything can be said in those 3 ways.

It's like speaking like a cop "Hey, Get over here...fuk that were breaking up...hey your diss missed...WOW"

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Snow Plowman said:
All my friends were highly masculine, I'm probably the least masculine guy as far as build goes and style. The only thing masculine about me is my voice and actually mindset. My friends all look masculine and have a mindset like a dominant man.

lol, testosterone was high lol. I was going to save this for mastermind group but we all constantly AMOG each other and constantly reasserting ourselves playfully.
Very interesting.

I'd also like to ask about their households. It sounds like they came from very masculine, male-dominated homes - maybe with strong, pimp dads or a lot of brothers or other guys to horse around with? True or false?

And perhaps far less feminine or PC feminist influence?

Does a lot of this start at home?

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wayword said:
Very interesting.

I'd also like to ask about their households. It sounds like they came from very masculine, male-dominated homes - maybe with strong, pimp dads or a lot of brothers or other guys to horse around with? True or false?

And perhaps far less feminine or PC feminist influence?

Does a lot of this start at home?
I'm not even sure, maybe the environment as I see the more inner city kids are more dominant because there is usually sub-culture, such as gangs and pimps, etc. Even though none of these kids were gangsters they still knew alot of them outside of school and most gangsters try to be tough or more dominant. So I think that played a role in it. But then you also had some that was still AFC regardless.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now introducing...

"Transformed" Natural

This is my boy right here, I'm more proud of how far he came than any other natural. This kid is what most people would consider FAT. If you ever think of Joe D from the pickup artist. Think that kind of fat but shorter.

I knew him for the longest and before he never used to pull chicks, but I don't know what happened, all of a sudden he turned out to be the most confident dude out of everyone. He was fat, but you'd actually forget he was fat because he never made his physical looks hold him back.

He would speak his minds...for example telling chicks playfully of course "The only reason I'm talking to you is because you have big breast". Chicks were loving him, I'm talking about if he wasn't in sight chicks would be asking me and my friends where "Transformed" natural is at.

This kid didn't give a fuk what anyone thought about him and he was just acting how he wanted to act. The girls loved him for this and not once have I ever heard a chick mention about his physical looks.

Currently he has a chick in his college sleeping with him everyday, plus a few chicks on the side. Its mind blowing to me because how confident this kid is and not once have he ever thought about losing weight, he is happy with who he is already.

I think he was more confident than any of the guys I knew, because he was one of the few that I ever convinced to try a cold approach. He confidently knows that once a chick gets to know him they are going to love him and all the girls that actually knew loved him.

Highlights
- Watching him say the most direct compliments (Your ass is nice, stop walking and shaking your ass)
- Seeing how confident he was despite him being fat
- Listening to his college stories (funny sh!t)

Final Words: This kid made me realize that no one should be holding themselves back based on there looks because this kid ain't no male model.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Snow Plowman said:
"The only reason I'm talking to you is because you have big breast".

- Watching him say the most direct compliments (Your ass is nice, stop walking and shaking your ass)
Lol, that shyt is nice! Combine C&F + direct. :up:

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now Introducing and finalizing this saga...

The Mastermind Team

As I see in the community there are many guys who end up having a mastermind team, as small as 2 people (you and your wing) and as big as a Project (Many guys living under one roof)

In my case this was formed as a joke for guys who get laid, anytime we see each other we'd yell our name out do our little handshake and just constantly pump each others state.

The Lineup
- Crazy Natural: He is the one who started the joke up with me, this kid has good vocal projection and is just straight up crazy. He is also persistent and kinos a sh!tload
- Shortman Natural: Another short natural I knew, and is probably the shortest person I ever knew who can pull chicks. He is smooth despite having a scar on his forehead
- Closer Natural
- Transformed Natural
- Peacocking Natural

Everyone else was basically in it but they just never verball mentioned it and they didn't say the name nor do the handshake. But nonetheless they still helpped bring more girls to the group.

So what did we do...We generated the party. Our group was nothing but a big ass party that offered value. We didn't need anybody else in the group and so we never branched out of our group that much. Instead people would end up coming to us after seeing how much fun we have. Just imagine like 6-10 guys all having a kick ass time, laughing, joking, dancing, yelling, as if there at a party.

We've been kicked out many stores due to bringing the party too much. The manager's would complain that were too noisy, but it was nothing but pure fun. I also happen to befriend many stores so the manager never said anything and we'd always have the big tables to hangout at.

When people seen this they were drawn to us, because we were never in a place looking for "Where the fun" is...instead we instantly created the fun within ourselves by pumping each others states.

Some examples
- Dance offs: We'd have one guy do some random beat and everyone just start doing retarded dances, or battle each other doing retarded dances. It got so big one time that when we did it in school we had the whole floor actually dancing. (This **** was bizarre) Like you walk on the floor and you see one pathway and to walk on the floor you'd have to dance through the pathway, meanwhile everyone is screaming and yelling. It was like we generated our own club, it was crazy.

- Freestyle Battle: One person says some retarded rap and then the next person has to pickup where the last one left off and keep it going

- AMOG Battles: We would constantly AMOG each other to see who would win. I remember one AMOG battle went so far as one of my more stronger friends lifting up my other friend and moving him from one side of the train station to the next.

- Jokes: We start going off and joking on people or people in the group. (Mainly it was people we didn't know)

- Storytelling: This is by far the funniest thing we used to do, it ended up creating many of our inside jokes, quotes, etc. Basically telling funny ass stories or talking about funny things. This brought alot of laughter

The end result of doing these things, were that people would see us and be drawn to hangout with us. I remember one time we were walking to a mall and then we realized...there are 30 people with us. At most its 10 of us and thats when all of us have time to hangout but 30 people with us was ridiculous. I remember hearing the security ask if it was a damn field trip. Chicks on the street would just sit right next to us wanting to be let into the party.

Chicks would always try and roll with us because we gave them good emotions. Imagine the chick seeing 10 different personalities hitting her all at once. She is getting hit with so many different styles that her buying temperature is through the roof.

We had little tactics too, for opening chicks that we either didn't know or chicks that only one person in the group knew...

What we'd do is the person who opens basically tries to get a disinterest like behavior from the chick. That way he can act pissed and act like he is about to fuk her up. Then the 2nd guy grabs the guy getting pissed and starts telling him to chill, then if there is more guys present, they start to help holding back the 1st guy. A big commotion starts meanwhile the chicks are DIEING. Usually I'd tell the chicks to run, that I can't hold him for long. After that its easy to go in to those sets because she basically interacted with the whole group.

Another thing we'd do is go into a group and just straight break rapport with the chicks while having our own inside jokes and saying our own quotes. The girls clearly see were just there to mess with them for our own amusement.

End result: All this added up to it being super easy for guys to close, because what it seemed like to the girl was that she was apart of the social circle and the girls assumed that if these guys are chilling with us they must be high value. Even though there were a few guys who were purely AFC, but we just considered them the outsiders who hung with us once in awhile. But nonetheless all anyone had to do to any of these chicks was...

...ESCALATE...

...guys in the group would hand pick the chick and just escalate becuase they already had high value. But most of these guys ended up building some rapport first and stringing it out a bit long, but at the end of the day they'd have some chicks.

Some Highlights
Food Court as Homebase
Basically I set it up where I'd befriend managers at certain food spots in order to get free stuff and so me and my friends could chill and hangout for an extended period of time. (1-3 hours) This particular place had many female staff and everyone kept joking back and forth about who the chicks was attracted too. Until one day I actually approached them. It was a 4 set on there lunch break and they had a good time. The manager hated that I was gaming his chicks...but eventually I started getting free things and also had one of the chicks that wanted to fuk me BADLY. Like she was disappointed that I didn't # close her, but that was due to my bad logistics.

- I got one of the chicks to leave her post right in front of her manager to try my food, I had lead the whole thing and it was the first time I ever seen a chick play the submissive role.

- I had one of the other chicks make me her special food, they she only makes on her lunch breaks, this caused the one chick who was highly attracted to get jealous and one day saying "Are you going to make your gf fix you up?"

- We ended up meeting a good amount of chicks here, one particular time where my friend purposely AMOGed me to get into the set, or the time I talked to my first hb10. If it weren't for my friends I don't think I could've done it because at that time I had a chick I was fuking hanging with us...so in this case I easily stuck her with the group and I went and approached the chick.

- Great place for instadate...just imagine you go in they see you with a hot chick, the girl I'm with sees the worker girls are hot and that I'm not speaking in a customer frame, its more flirting than ever. So the jealous is going both ways. (This was like an experiment that turned out to be real good and so I brought many chicks to that place)

Party Time
Partying is a next ball game when it comes to us. When we go into clubs or parties I'm instantly pumping everyone in state. Since I'm the only dancer of the group besides a few others who we know, I basically pump everyone up y doing that, then going and climbing on booths, tables, speakers and grinding with chicks. At this time everyone is basically pumpped up and getting into it. We start creating our own stage dive, pulling chicks in and talking to them. It's always a blast...if someone is out of state we always pump each other up whether its hi fiving, yelling, screaming, or just messing with chicks.

Party in the lunch room
Thats what I'd call it because it was always laughter in one particular spot...our spot. You couldn't realize that it was a big lunch room all you really saw was US. It used to get to the point where people would think its a fight or something but really its just us having fun. I remember when it started getting hot and we started hanging outside, you'd go to the lunch room and it would be dead quiet in there because our group was in there. We've had many great times in the lunch room

Final Words: The sh!t was fun, I'm trying to be a better friend and keep in touch with them but its rather hard as I tend to be a bad friend as far as keeping in touch goes. But hopefully we I can get them to start clubbing more and will bring back the old days.

JAS760

Don Juan
Reaction score
nooooo i didnt want it to end! I do hope that i can get friends like these

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this is a bad azz thread bro, reminds me of my high school day's with all my natural freinds

Alittude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude can you please post more or something similar beacause this truly is amazing stuff and actually does give you that feeling to get motivated.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alphamale1821 said:
this is a bad azz thread bro, reminds me of my high school day's with all my natural freinds
Yea it was alot of fun...I realize how much I miss them...I was always a bad friend as far as keeping in touch with people especially now that I go out and meet women, I like to go out by myself so I'm not restricted because I have people with me.

Who knows though, I just might try to get in contact with them again and hit up some parties with them. As of right now I only keep in touch with maybe 4-5 of them.

I love telling old stories to chicks of when I was in high school because I have so much passion behind what I'm saying and its REAL emotional for me because the amount of fun that we all had. I'm not sure everyone appreciated or even took into account as to how much fun it was back then.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You couldn't realize that it was a big lunch room all you really saw was US. It used to get to the point where people would think its a fight or something but really its just us having fun. I remember when it started getting hot and we started hanging outside, you'd go to the lunch room and it would be dead quiet in there because our group wasn't in there.
Wow. You guys sound pretty damn annoying. :D