Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Golden Advice

Zero Hero

Don Juan
Reaction score
I need to use this advice more myself, but I think if anyone follows this, you will be successful beyond your wildest dreams with women. It involves no strategy, game-playing, or tactics. It's real simple. You just need to play the numbers game, plain and simple. You need to play it in multiple places, not just online!

1. Set up online profiles on all the big sites and hit up lots of women. Get some dates that way, make some friends, etc.

2. Strike up conversations whenever you get the chance on the street, in a coffee shop, at a bus stop, wherever!

That is all. Hit up the virtual world and real world. All I am recommending is that you strike up conversations. Don't use any lines or player tactics. Just talk to people and if you think you want to see her again, ask her #. Make friends too, not just dates, and then you can meet dates that way.

I just advise you build a network and just be yourself cause that will help you in the long run. If you have lots of dates, you don't get nervous on dates and women do pick up on that. Your mindset should be that you just want to get to know someone new.

Note: If you need self improvement to build a better self, then you should do that, but my advice strictly deals with meeting women.