Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My girlfriend's vagina is a bit loose...ladies advice please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zodiac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
horaholic said:
Thats sounds like BETTER than a scientific source to me. Just because he didnt write the actual numbers down and publish it in a scientific journal doesn't mean it's any less credible.
Yeah to some people, unless your government sponsored people have a chance to pretty up the data, its not official. Screw the raw data right?

Zodiac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
On the other subject....

According to Wikipedia, studies show there is no relationship between penis size and race. While I am no expert, I have to consider this a better source than the penis map provided. Of course, this debate raises the question on whether we are talking about flaccid or erect. Apparently that makes a considerable difference when measuring.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_penis_size
There is no reasoning with you.

I know what my job made me see as comparisons and you telling me what my eyes saw is wrong is like arguing with a wall. You aren't going to get me to change my opinion on what I saw and I've admitted in this thread: its my view and because you've seen otherwise for fun or whatnot may be true for you but yeah you are arguing with a wall here.

And using Wikipedia? :nono: Use some real scientific sources instead of something you could edit to prove your point. Also its no debate but rather as I stated above: I saw what I've seen and you are telling me I'm wrong and citing sources that aren't verified. If you want to prove me wrong then please go conduct research quite like the same comparison's I've had to do that show the opposite deal.

Like horoholic said earlier: just because I'm not a scientist doesn't mean my first hand knowledge is as valuable. While you might be quick to disregard it doesn't make it less true.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is coming from me a black guy...yet, the white men were able to capture all those black men from Africa and keep them as slaves for years with all their athleticism. Look at most of the crazy things like mountain climbing, extreme sports, how man black men do you see participating in those. As a black guy I'd really like to agree with you but most of what I see point other wise. I do love the fact that a lot of white people though have this myth about how black guys are these things and then they develop this fear of black people. How many black vs white fights have you seen?
Arguments about d!ck size and athleticism aside, it sounds like you don't know much about the slave trade. Whites weren't running around Africa trying to catch blacks with big nets, lassos, etc. In reality, blacks were selling each other into slavery. One tribe would raid another tribe's village, capture prisoners, and march them to the nearest coastal town, where they would be sold to European or Arab slavers and shipped to their intended destination. I guess they don't teach this in school anymore because it's too politically incorrect but blacks are just as responsible for slavery as whites are.

Status
Not open for further replies.