Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My gift - Learn How To Be RIPPED today

antellium

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm just starting in this thread after reading Rollo's RM. While I'm somewhat of a newbie in other categories, one thing I know well is Health & Fitness. I am 5'9, 175 lbs, and have a body fat % of about 9-11%. I don't actively try to do anything to get big or lean except I have a strict lifestyle that I adhere to in regards to what I consume. As with most things, it's a lot easier when you have someone keeping you accountable. If you are overweight or just not happy with your body, I'd recommend removing these simple three things from your diet today:

1) Dairy - I used to snore like a hog and didn't realize how much mucus was built up in my body until I removed dairy from my system. My skin's a lot clearer. I'm leaner, quicker, and confident because I am not consuming this item which my body can't digest anyway.

2) Heavy sugars - Soda is too cliche but important to remove. Not only sugar, but what I call heavy sugars: Fruit juices (that have 0% real fruit juice or come pasteurized - go for a fresh squeeze), sugar cereals, pastries, etc. Sugar has this affect on our brain that keeps us coming for more but it also spikes your blood sugar levels and can lead to diabetes (in my family).

3) Meats - Yes, this is the kicker. I said it...MEAT. But not all meats...meats that came from poorly fed livestock. Back in the DAYS (the actual days, not the 80s), our ancestors ate animals but those animals ate fresh greens moved along the wild etc. So if we ever needed food, we could hunt and kill wild animals that were eating the nutrients that we needed. Nowadays, they feed these animals **** and when you consume it, you are inherently eating the same crap they were fed (corn and hormones). Personally, I eat wild caught fish as they have more nutrition then most of the alternatives that you find in the stores (unless of course it was farmed the right way).

I don't think its necessary to upload pictures of my physique but trust me, you'd never know that I haven't eaten an ounce of meat in 2 years if you saw me.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm just starting in this thread after reading Rollo's RM. While I'm somewhat of a newbie in other categories, one thing I know well is Health & Fitness. I am 5'9, 175 lbs, and have a body fat % of about 9-11%. I don't actively try to do anything to get big or lean except I have a strict lifestyle that I adhere to in regards to what I consume. As with most things, it's a lot easier when you have someone keeping you accountable. If you are overweight or just not happy with your body, I'd recommend removing these simple three things from your diet today:

1) Dairy - I used to snore like a hog and didn't realize how much mucus was built up in my body until I removed dairy from my system. My skin's a lot clearer. I'm leaner, quicker, and confident because I am not consuming this item which my body can't digest anyway.

2) Heavy sugars - Soda is too cliche but important to remove. Not only sugar, but what I call heavy sugars: Fruit juices (that have 0% real fruit juice or come pasteurized - go for a fresh squeeze), sugar cereals, pastries, etc. Sugar has this affect on our brain that keeps us coming for more but it also spikes your blood sugar levels and can lead to diabetes (in my family).

3) Meats - Yes, this is the kicker. I said it...MEAT. But not all meats...meats that came from poorly fed livestock. Back in the DAYS (the actual days, not the 80s), our ancestors ate animals but those animals ate fresh greens moved along the wild etc. So if we ever needed food, we could hunt and kill wild animals that were eating the nutrients that we needed. Nowadays, they feed these animals **** and when you consume it, you are inherently eating the same crap they were fed (corn and hormones). Personally, I eat wild caught fish as they have more nutrition then most of the alternatives that you find in the stores (unless of course it was farmed the right way).

I don't think its necessary to upload pictures of my physique but trust me, you'd never know that I haven't eaten an ounce of meat in 2 years if you saw me.
"No meat" means "no beef", or no meats at all?

You mentioned that you eat fish, that would be enough flesh to have a very good build...

I personally eat eggs, chicken and fish and very occasionally beef, but it's once a month or so.

antellium

Reaction score
Yes, what I mean by "no meat" is land animals. I eat fish

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No question, at least in America, that we eat too much meat.