Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My days are numbered at Loveshack

ThisNThat

Banned
Reaction score
Hello, I am newly registered with this site and turns out my days are numbered. I was given some kind of "final warning" of my future over there. I've read through some of the threads here and heard complaints of that site, so I am thinking I'd give a fresh perspective on how it's getting even more ridiculous. It is getting to be like the POF forums, but the POF forums aren't so bad now, they've been left alone.

You know, anti-woman bashing, even though you make a point about women in the realm of dating, you may get a warning for it. I think I started a thread about how women initiate a vast percentage of divorces, and I got dinged for it.

Believe it or not...I'm a new subscriber here and have spent a good amount of time at that site. Over the past year though, the two moderators that run that site are getting so bad at "dinging" you with penalties that aren't even offensive. Like "unrelated" responses, and what's really stupid is they ding you for a post you made 2 weeks ago...it's as if:

1. They are playing catch-up
2. They are gunning for people simply don't like and have a valid argument.

I am thinking it's more #2.

In FACT, there was a rather small pack of people that left that site and formed their small forum. The complaints mostly consisted of the micromanaging there that's off the wall ridiculous these past few years. I am starting to think the two moderators that run the site

The past year the two moderators are even making up their own rules and coming up with their OWN definitions of what they find offensive.

It's as if...they are looking for a reason...

Thoughts on this?

Serenity

Reaction score
I guess they have the same policy as this forum. (Relevant parts in bold)
* Although SoSuave does not and cannot review the messages posted and is not responsible for the content of any of these messages, we at SoSuave reserve the right to delete any message for any or no reason whatsoever. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless SoSuave.com/SoSuave.net/Allen Thompson and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s).

* SoSuave reserves the right to revoke your membership to the forums or disable your posting ability for any or no reason whatsoever.
It really does get tiresome to hear women this and women that complaining. I wish they'd take down more threads here too, but the moderators here are a bit more allowing even though a thread is a borderline sh!tfest.

B!tching about things won't help and now you're here b!tching about how your b!tching at loveshack got taken down. I do not approve, that's my thought on this.

EDIT: Loveshack can basically remove anything they don't like, but mostly what's against their operating policy.
LoveShack.org has the right but not the obligation to remove any communications and materials that LoveShack.org believes in its sole discretion violate the Operating Policies.
Operating policy point VII. below.
You may not post or transmit any message which is harmful, threatening, abusive or hateful. It is not the Service's intent to discourage you from taking controversial positions or expressing vigorously what may be unpopular views; however, LoveShack.org reserves the right to take such action as it deems appropriate in cases where the Service is used to disseminate statements which are deeply and widely offensive and/or harmful.

Last edited by a moderator:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Loveshack is garbage, don't waste your time. That said, all forums "make up" rules and are arbitrary about what's allowed, even Sosuave. Obviously there is more latitude here for red pill arguments, but there are closed threads and banned members and censored posts like anywhere. Obviously the ultimate solution is (like the example you pointed out) starting your own forum, then you can make the rules.

ThisNThat

Banned
Reaction score
Loveshack is garbage, don't waste your time. That said, all forums "make up" rules and are arbitrary about what's allowed, even Sosuave. Obviously there is more latitude here for red pill arguments, but there are closed threads and banned members and censored posts like anywhere. Obviously the ultimate solution is (like the example you pointed out) starting your own forum, then you can make the rules.
"Red pill"? I guess I see what you're saying, in context, but I'm just saying over there, if there's a legimate reason to criticize women over there. It's not like I'm berating the gender, just criticizing and stating statistics. They just can't handle criticism, so they call it "berating." Kind of like how Trump is being called on a lie, then he switches gears. lol

Serenity

Reaction score
"Red pill"? I guess I see what you're saying, in context, but I'm just saying over there, if there's a legimate reason to criticize women over there. It's not like I'm berating the gender, just criticizing and stating statistics. They just can't handle criticism, so they call it "berating." Kind of like how Trump is being called on a lie, then he switches gears. lol
You can enter a church and start criticizing their beliefs, you can use all the statistics you want and be 100% accurate about facts, but they'll probably just kick you out because they don't give a sh!t.

Loveshack is kinda the same thing. You're going into a community and talking against their beliefs, they don't give sh!t what you think and will give you the boot.

Approximately the same thing would happen here to someone going against the community and stirring up a massive drama.

Choose your echo chamber with care.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thoughts on this?
Nobody starts a forum purely to share information. Especially when the revenue comes in. I suspect Loveshack is more bluepill, female oriented, so they do whatever any other business does, and protect their clientele.

Imagine if you started marching in front of McDonalds stating statistics about how awful the food was. They'd call the cops quickly.

Instead of getting angry at the places you DON'T fit in, spend your energies finding places where you DO fit it.

Just like ladies. Sorting is everything. Don't waste any time on low-probability or low-quality prospects.

ThisNThat

Banned
Reaction score
Nobody starts a forum purely to share information. Especially when the revenue comes in. I suspect Loveshack is more bluepill, female oriented, so they do whatever any other business does, and protect their clientele.

Imagine if you started marching in front of McDonalds stating statistics about how awful the food was. They'd call the cops quickly.

Instead of getting angry at the places you DON'T fit in, spend your energies finding places where you DO fit it.

Just like ladies. Sorting is everything. Don't waste any time on low-probability or low-quality prospects.
Which is why I found this place. Don't get me wrong, I don't "women bash", just bringing up points where some women more known to be doing certain behaviors than men. Then I get a "warning" with an admin calling it "women bashing" and I'm like "How is that women bashing?"

After so much of that and countless other warnings unrelated to that, like me going off on a little tangent in a reply to the original poster, another one where they thought I was berating someone, etc." It just seemed they were looking for a reason, you know. That the admins don't have much of anything else better to do.

WanderingMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Which is why I found this place. Don't get me wrong, I don't "women bash", just bringing up points where some women more known to be doing certain behaviors than men. Then I get a "warning" with an admin calling it "women bashing" and I'm like "How is that women bashing?"

After so much of that and countless other warnings unrelated to that, like me going off on a little tangent in a reply to the original poster, another one where they thought I was berating someone, etc." It just seemed they were looking for a reason, you know. That the admins don't have much of anything else better to do.
Completely understand your point. Basically what you're dealing with are more or less feminists. They have their own view of the world, and they want everyone to curtail to that view. If someone doesn't, no matter how logical and rational their argument is, and how much they plead their case, they just don't want to hear it. They don't care for critical thinking or to see another perspective, all they want is to protect their rosey colored paradigm and to keep the echo chamber fully entact.

It's too bad. I was never a member of Loveshack but I've seen it and it does seem like it's geared towards women. And, when it comes to women and dating advice, it's a known FACT that their advice is horrible. So, rather than expand on these women's horizons and try to enlighten them a little bit on the ways of the world, the moderator's are instead just keeping the safe space intact. These women want to go onto a forum and ***** and complain, and what they want to hear is that their problems are essentially not their own faults. The truth hurts, staying in the bubble does not.

WanderingMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And, on that note, welcome to Sosuave.