Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My current interest

Swede54

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well heres the deal. Ive known this girl for maybe a month now. Ive asked her out, and got denied. But the thing is it wasn't that big of adeal to me, she plays hard to get. SHe flirts with me tons, last weekend we saw a movie together at her house had lots of kino, we've kissed before also. She acts really possesive of me too. Like if i say anything about other girls liking me. She jokingly threatens to **** them up. acts possesive in the long run.

Swede54

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: My current interest

Originally posted by rgeere
She likes you, that's blatently obvious ...
yeah but thing is i want her for a gf, but shes hard to get!!! I know she likes me im pretty sure of that. But she is def playing hard to get.

rsxy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldnt stress on getting her as a "gf". Just enjoy some dates, play it casual and the gf status will come. If you start asking her to be your gf it takes some of the power out of your hands. Thats really how I play things these days. Just "date" a few girls, and eventually one will stand out and it will get more serious on its own.... if that makes sense.

Skweints

Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh, what's the problem? Keep moving forward... you ain't done yet. She's gonna play hard to get... you just gotta knock her off guard and then strike while the iron is hot. (e.g. Get her to your house, get her hot and horny, get her clothes off, and bang the **** out of her. She won't play hard to get anymore after that.)

Swede54

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So should i just keep my interest and see if i can move things forward? or back off a bit?

rsxy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you give us a little more insight into how you asked her out, and how the past month has gone? It may help to provide a better answer.

Swede54

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by rsxy
Can you give us a little more insight into how you asked her out, and how the past month has gone? It may help to provide a better answer.

just like on aim i asked her out one time or so. We talk alot on aim. First we times we hung out, she snuck out at night and we drove around in my truck and ****. Made out once. Whenever im not at school she always asks me where i was and ****. and id say things like "miss me?" and she'd say yes. She acts hard to get alot, even like DJ in a sense. We both act really ****y in a joking way. She told me her last bf asked her like a million times before she said yes. And she ended up falling for him hard in the long run. So now she wants to make it a tradition of watching movies every weekend at her house. Last time we had lots of cuddling kino. She also flirts alot with me. When we were watching the movie, we busted each other balls alot jokingly . Whenever i said "**** you", she'd say "maybe later". stuff like thatl

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah she likes you. She likes you to chase her and give her attention.

Swede54

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by belividere
yeah she likes you. She likes you to chase her and give her attention.
so then what, just back off some?

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't ever tell her how you feel about her... EVER...

Seems like you got the C&F dynamics with this chick down pat. You need to change her state into something a bit more serious.. Try some patterns on her. Make her weep and allow her to reveal another side of herself...