Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My buddy's wife's showed me her pu$$y...would you hit it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thickandcreamy said:
I've said this before and I'll say it again. NOTHING is going to happen for you as long as you're constantly conflicted like this. Every time you post, there's some bizarre and obvious contradiction.
It sounds as if you are calling me a liar, which I obviously can't prove otherwise.

The fact of the matter is, my life IS pretty bizarre and contradictory at this point. If you would have told me 5 years ago that my life would be like it is today I would have had you institutionalized.

In your other post, you state that you know all you need to know about women butt in the same breath, you state you need to rework your entire approach to women.
A man could live 1000 years and NEVER know all he needs to know about women. I believe I stated that I have a "good grasp" of things, or something like that. I learn every day just like everyone else.

And it's self evident that if you DID have your act together, you wouldn't be posting on a site where 99% of those posting have trouble scoring with ANY woman, period.
So a prerequisite to posting on this site is that you have to be a loser with women? I beg to differ.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
odds she's a sex addict: 99%
odds she has an std: 98%
Sex addict? I believe that would be a pretty fair assumption.

STD? Who knows. Who knows about ANYONE when it comes to that.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Sex addict? I believe that would be a pretty fair assumption.

STD? Who knows. Who knows about ANYONE when it comes to that.
Go by the likelihood. Chances are she has it.

Anyway, she is low quality. VERY low quality. Plenty of women in Washington D.C. Plenty of College women too. ;)

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
odds she's a sex addict: 99%
odds she has an std: 98%
This place amazes me. Now I know why I haven't been here in months. Everyone here just wants to get laid but as soon as someone finds a chick who likes to have sex, all of a sudden, she's not worthy and has STD's.

I understand your dilemna, I've never been strong enough to walk away, for me have the fun is the mystique of a new scenario. I'm all about conquests though, so I'd go for it.

To me it should be an easy decision. Its all about where it fits in your life/outlook. I agree with someone, all this hyming and hawing is only hampering your game. You've got to be decisive. Eat or be eaten. Either take her or flat out reject her, either way you'll come out ahead.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hold on a second.

we aren't talking about a 'flirty' chic here. were talking about a swinger who appears to have reckless abadonment and needs to screw 'someone' every night.

the risk of an std is WAY higher in this scenario than usual.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
hold on a second.

we aren't talking about a 'flirty' chic here. were talking about a swinger who appears to have reckless abadonment and needs to screw 'someone' every night.

the risk of an std is WAY higher in this scenario than usual.
I'm not completely buying this.

Apparently, one of the girls I know has HERPES. Not this chick. A different one who as far as I know DOES NOT sleep around.

How do I know? The only reason I know is that a friend of mine had sex with her. Otherwise I would think she is a "good" girl and I would have NO clue.

If a chick is down for eating some pu$$y it doesn't necessarily mean she has a bunch of diseases.

Are the chances HIGHER that she has an STD? I'm sure they ARE higher, but probably not to the proportion that some would have us believe.

Mindtrust

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a few reason's I wouldn't have anything to do with this woman.
But to be honest, if it came to picking one reason, a main reason.

It would be my pride and my self respect, the thought of what people might think within my social circle. I know it would cause serious damage In the gaming of future conquest's if word got out.

Any girl that got to find out about me sleeping with a women like this, would want nothing to do with me. I may pass off as desperate to them, which I certaintly would not want.

Im all for getting out there and playing the game while single, and enjoying myself, just not with a women like this thats all. Would do me more harm than good im sure about that.

Mindtrust.

Last edited:

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
what do you think this woman's hoochie smells like?
New car scent...

Because that's the air freshener she hangs in there to keep away that musty bait shop smell from all the c0cks that have hit that.

:)whistle: I'm just sayin'...)

chumptochamp

Reaction score
Dont deal with friend's woman, you have to draw the line somewhere, would you want it done to you?

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
I'm not completely buying this.

Apparently, one of the girls I know has HERPES. Not this chick. A different one who as far as I know DOES NOT sleep around.

How do I know? The only reason I know is that a friend of mine had sex with her. Otherwise I would think she is a "good" girl and I would have NO clue.

If a chick is down for eating some pu$$y it doesn't necessarily mean she has a bunch of diseases.

Are the chances HIGHER that she has an STD? I'm sure they ARE higher, but probably not to the proportion that some would have us believe.

Dude, I gotta say I love the barrage of excuses you're making for wanting to bang a hor who would bang any guy she found decent looking. You reeeeally think you're something special. This is not a situation to brag about. If I were in your position she proably would have sucked my c0ck already.

And yeah sorry, her lifestyle increases the risk of her catching STDs. You want me to pull up statistics, news articles and percentages? Oh yes, I also know a few people (some very close to me) who caught various diseases due to their lifesyles or their partner's lifestyle.

You need to wake up, Jr.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
You need to wake up, Jr.
Have some respect for your elders. That "junior" sh!t was uncalled for.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quiet, Vulp. It wasn't directed towards you.

Just one snide comment directed at many of the same.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mindtrust said:
Any girl that got to find out about me sleeping with a women like this, would want nothing to do with me. I may pass off as desperate to them, which I certaintly would not want.
I already have a reputation as a male wh0re, deserved or not, and I don't think chicks care one way or the other.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
Dude, I gotta say I love the barrage of excuses you're making for wanting to bang a hor who would bang any guy she found decent looking. You reeeeally think you're something special. This is not a situation to brag about. If I were in your position she proably would have sucked my c0ck already.
Not bragging, don't think I'm special, and I'm not making excuses for anything. I wouldn't make them to my friends, and certainly not to anyone on an internet message board.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
A few things .

This story sounds pretty juvenile.

So I'm helping her put on her skirt, copping a feel of her ass. Next is the shirt, and I "accidentally" brush my hands down the side of her t!ts. Her friend points out that the shirt is on backwards so we have to try again, hehe

DAAAAMMMNNN, her t!tties were inches from my face....I was SOOO tempted to start sucking!
:rolleyes: Next chapter : panty raids and bra snapping.

Come on man, I'm guessing you and the old piece of crumpet are over 16, whats all this carry on then? Have you heard the phrase "sh!t or get off the pot"?

Drama, drama, drama, DRAMA! That's all you ever talk about, STR8UP.
Testify. Its like a PG rated chick flick where everything BUT real sex happens. I dont know why you bother.

Thirdly, to all the posters still holding some braindead fantasy of purity and chaste that a chick our age should uphold by............LOL

The cooch was shown to this bozo, the tit glimpsed, GASP!!! ..and cries of "hor", "swinger", "skank" ring out in true unoriginal fashion.

STR8UP for fvcks sake mate get some grounding and grab your balls, all this wishy washy "what if" rubbish is seriously blowing offshore and turning the waves to pure puss.

As for the original question: a semi decent chick (I'm presuming) puts her snatch in my face and basically tells me to fvck her? Hmmm , Nope I'm gonna run away over the hills screaming NOOoo!! whilst pulling my hair out.
Get the fvck outta here.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread has certainly deteriorated, but here's the latest.

I don't think these two are swingers. Last night the hubby was joking with me saying how it was fukked up that my friend and I saw his wife naked. He was only joking, but you know how half of every joke is the truth.

And to boobie man...I agree with some of what you said, but you must have not read my post very well cause if you had, it would have been obvious that there were REASONS why I didn't fukk her that night. One being that she is basically married to my friend. Can you blame me for wanting to take a step back to analyze the situation before I went forward? I don't even know if I would have been able to do anything with her had we ended up back at my place. She would have had to convince me that her man was cool with it and that would have been hard to do.

Go puff out your chest and shout "IF IT WERE ME I WOULDA blah, blah, blah" somewhere else, I can see right through it.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
personally i dont think we should really be telling anyone to stop posting for any reasons. i mean, posts are easy to ignore or not particpate in.

this is a forum for discusison, and if people keep having the same issues over and over then they should keep posting - eventually insight will sink in.

as for banging a swinger chic. i gotta admit, if it weren't for my fear of STDs there are lots of chics id be banging.

but the thought of getting warts on my pecker is quite unappealing. i dont know how some guys are able to stick their peckers in any willing p*ssy.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
Its pretty simple, stick it in, quit bein a pvssy and thinking.

And that's how you get a disease ladies and gentlemen! Let's hear it for common sense!

*clap clap*

Status
Not open for further replies.