Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My 1st Date at The MOVIES

Mr. Fresh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so check this out. I meet this girl on myspace who friend requests me on myspace about a month ago and we've been talking ever since. We seem to have a whole lot in common, our likes, dislikes , our backgrounds, where we live, we even go to each other's rival high schools, so she doesnt go to my school but was at sporting events and I didnt even know she was there. So I keep flirting with her online and I finally got her cell number and her AIM in one go.:yes: So we decide to meet at the mall 4 the first time about a week ago. She brought her friend, im guessin to see if a was a trustworthy guy and not a pedophile:nono: So, we really hit it off at the mall and we went to a lot of clothing stores and she helped me pick out some clothes too. We left but I didnt get a kiss at the end even though a pulled some kino on her. About a week ltr, we r still talkin n we decide to go to the movies and see "The Messengers" a horror movie.:yes: A Great place for kino.:yes: I pay 4 her ticket and we sit down and talk a whole bunch b4 the movie. I try to play it off during the scary parts and try to get closer to her n see if she reacts but I fkin didnt put my arm around her. My arm was practically on top of hers and I could smell her perfume and she didnt seem to mind so i think she was diggin it, especially when she jumped durin scary parts of the movie. I just dunno how to get to a kiss caus i didnt wanna feel her up on the 1st date caus i dont really know if she is like that but....what do u think I shoulda done and wat do u think i should do if there is a next movie dat or normal date to pull off some more successful kino???

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me give you a tip: All girls are like that. Some just pretend not to be.

eminence

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
grab her hand, it gets to girls on a more personal level, forget putting your arm around girls, too common. plus you can tell if shes interested or not if she reacts to it

Plec07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
GaryUranga said:
man does your name start with a D and her name with an L? cause if thats you Im gonna get violent
Lol wtf? you think you know him IRL? This could be interesting....

And in response to the OP next time don't pay for her ticket. If you wanna get some nice kino in you could move the arm rest up saying something like "Damned things are so awkward to lean against" (you could prolly come up with something more interesting but i'm tired lol) and chances are she'll start to lean on you within the next 10 mins if not immediatly, never failed for me. Once she's against you best thing to do at first is probably hold onto her hand like eminence said, just untill she feels completely comfortable (mentally and physically) then your hands are free to wonder :up: