Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Moving out of the friend zone with girl I've known for a long time

eko

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey I'm new here. I came across this place recently and I read a lot of the stuff... here's a little bit about myself... i'm an 17 year old senior in hs. i'm very athletic, pretty attractive (i know im not ugly).

i'm a bit shy, especially when it comes to girls i start to like. i've never been a flirter or don juan or whatever you want to call it. a few girls have been interested in me but ive still never hooked up with anyone or even kissed a girl. Sad, right?

anyway, there's this girl. i've known her ever since like elementary school or whatever. we've been sorta friends over the years, kinda like acquaintances, but recently ive started to like her and i think she might be interested in me. girls seem hard to read sometimes to me so i can't say for sure, but she talks to me a lot, we say hi in the halls etc etc. So, i know where this is going... straight to the friend zone. and I want to get out of it, NOW! We've been in the friend zone for a while actually. I just know there's some sort of tension between us. What's the best way to get out of the friend zone? Recently i called her to see if she wanted to go to the movies but she stalled like an old piece of shit car trying to start in the winter. This just threw me off.

Last edited:

NeedsAGuitar

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're in the friends zone, just move on. It's hella easier getting a girl then getting out of the friends zone. You said you've been reading a lot of stuff here. Well now its the time to apply it. Start an approach journal or something. Make a goal to talk to a new person every day to get rid of your shyness.

But if you think this girl is worth it, then just stop ALL contact with her. Aim/e-mail/phone everything. More details here: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=21610&highlight=ganji

eko

Don Juan
Reaction score
alright... i shoulda mentioned this before. i want advice on how not to get into the friend zone. im on the fast road to it i think and if i dont do something soon then i think it's friend zone f o r e v e r. i meant that we've been aquaintences for a long time and i think we've just recently taken a liking to eachother. so hopefully we're not completely doomed eh?

eko

Don Juan
Reaction score
you know what fvck it im just gonna go for it, i dunno why im acting like such a pvssy