Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Move on?

DjVelvet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The story., We are together for half a year. We are 26yrs old.

For the first 3 months, everything's perfect and we had really regular s3x. Way before i know her, I was (in her eyes) the perfect man and absolutely charming to her and her female friends. She chased me, we got together.

I committed a regular fault made by most men, "Being too relaxed". I became lazy and let her take care of my household chores as she soemtimes come over to my place and clean things up voluteerly. Indeed, as expected, I became less charming and put on some weight.

It is only when she started finding faults like. "You aren't as charming as way i know you before.. You are getting lazy" I won't blame her. I admit Its my fault. And then we had frequent quarrels that make me really tired, I started doing my own stuffs and see my female friends.

I begin to change for the better, on the way to being the great guy that all girls once were crazy about. I started becoming aloof... not caring if we are going to break up.

I am sure she wasn't seeing other guys out there. But i am also sure that if there are some better candidates out there, there's a chance she may leave. Ironically, when i go out, she still cares a great deal, worrying that i may leave her and go for other girls, keep calling and checking on me.

Her Cons..
She's in debt because she broke a job bond.. the penalty is 5Grand. Yet. she's too lazy to find a stable job... in fact she's out of job for half a year (She's 25, out of school with not much qualifications.) She seems to expect me to pay up her 5Grand. (I'm earning big bucks currently).

Money is no problem for me. but I can't help but to feel that..
"You are not working towards to the debt of 5Grand and yet leaving the debt over there, doing nothing about it, expecting me to pay?"

In summary, she cares a lot if i am going out with friends/other plates. But yet likes to find faults in me (Partially my fault because I was not as great a guy as I once was.) Oh and one thing.. she has anger problem.. gets angry all the time and being stubborn when things don't go in line with her.

Last but not least. S3x frequency is getting lower and lower... which I'm not happy about it.

Advice? Break up?

Forgive my poor english.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well does she mean a great deal to you?

If not you might as well go for something else.

Seems one of you is going to put a bullet in this relationship soon.

Might as well be you who shoots first so as to hold the power if you want another go with her somewhere down the line.

DjVelvet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well,

I can't blame her for picking faults on me, because i had fallen to the "comfort zone".

One thing for sure. I'm going to stop it and start improving myself like my good old days.

I was wondering if it is a good idea to let her experience back the great old me, or give her the walking paper..

There are many pros (Taking care of some of my needs) about her as well as cons (No sense of improvement towards her career)

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DjVelvet said:
Her Cons..
She's in debt because she broke a job bond.. the penalty is 5Grand. Yet. she's too lazy to find a stable job... in fact she's out of job for half a year (She's 25, out of school with not much qualifications.) She seems to expect me to pay up her 5Grand. (I'm earning big bucks currently).
NEXT!

paintballz

Don Juan
Reaction score
DjVelvet said:
Well,

I can't blame her for picking faults on me, because i had fallen to the "comfort zone".

One thing for sure. I'm going to stop it and start improving myself like my good old days.

I was wondering if it is a good idea to let her experience back the great old me, or give her the walking paper..

There are many pros (Taking care of some of my needs) about her as well as cons (No sense of improvement towards her career)

buddy!

grow some balls, your getting complacent. she will ruin you:trouble:

looks like you have lost your mojo?

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DjVelvet,

As hard as this might be for you to hear:

People in our lives are usually either ASSETS or LIABILITIES...very few are "breakeven". You have to do some "relationship accounting", THEN honestly and UNEMOTIONALLY decide WHICH category any girl you meet falls in.

Peace...one day.

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds to me like you're her wallet. Of course she's worried you're gonna find another woman. Then she'll be replaced. No more wallet.

Personally, I'd keep her around just for the sex. Get myself back in the gym and start looking for another woman. The minute I find that other woman, her bags would be packed and I'd get on with my life.

That's just me though.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People who come into your life either CONTRIBUTE to it or CONTAMINATE it .

Apologies to Dr. Phil

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DjVelvet said:
Well,

QUOTE]

So you slacked off ! Big deal .
That does not entitle some woman to start in with criticism and "picking fault"s " .. Nagging is one of their most destrucive character defects.
By all means turn yourself 180 and get fit and dangerous BUT you do not need a whining ,carping , shrew in the background trying to control your life .

Are you living with this witch?

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
are you happy?
do you see yourself being happy with her?

answer those questions and you have the answer to the question you posed in this thread.

DjVelvet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We are not living together but we see one another really frequently.

As for kdnash82, It is very true that i am keeping her for s3x.

"Get myself back in the gym and start looking for another woman. The minute I find that other woman, her bags would be packed and I'd get on with my life. "

Above is exactly what i'm going to do.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DjVelvet said:
\

"Get myself back in the gym and start looking for another woman. The minute I find that other woman, her bags would be packed and I'd get on with my life. "

Sounds like you are up for a little 'branch swinging'....

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
Sounds like you are up for a little 'branch swinging'....
Two wrongs don't make a right...'branch swinging' is for weak emotional women. Men don't "branch swing".

Deal with your issues with this woman head on. Don't sidestep them.

mintxx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Victory Unlimited said:
DjVelvet,

As hard as this might be for you to hear:

People in our lives are usually either ASSETS or LIABILITIES...very few are "breakeven". You have to do some "relationship accounting", THEN honestly and UNEMOTIONALLY decide WHICH category any girl you meet falls in.

Peace...one day.
this is fvcking brilliant:cry: