Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Motivation: This Man is 50 years old

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not just his physique though, he looks young in the face.
Part of that is low bodyfat, but even taking that into account, most older men look more worn in the face.
I think Julian is right, something is off. He looks kind of like a wax dummy.
HGH my friend. Try it. I look younger too.

Also, when you are super lean, you carry no subcutaneous water stores giving you tighter skin. Further, the pic could be photoshopped.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Surprised no one mentioned plastic surgery. He may have had some work done on his face, dyes his hair, wear makeup, botox, ect.
Botox, vampire facials, Retin-A, Ultherapy, HGH, chemical peels. The list goes on and on. Any 50 yo man today could look 35 if he wanted to.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First thing is genetics. The rest is living a healthy lifestyle along with PED's.
Consider that it's much more than genetics. It's also sorting. This guy is a model. Millions of people want to be models. The reason this guy is famous is BECAUSE he looks good.

In a sense, our modern media is an effective sorting system, so we can see the VERY BEST physical specimens the world has to offer. 3.5 billion dudes on the planet and this guy is very likely the YOUNGEST LOOKING 50 year old.

I'd say this guy's physique is 90% genetics.

Unfortunately, one can't aspire to having good genetics.

A better "model" would be somebody who did something EXTRAORDINARY with AVERAGE genetics.

This guy ain't it.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Consider that it's much more than genetics. It's also sorting. This guy is a model. Millions of people want to be models. The reason this guy is famous is BECAUSE he looks good.

In a sense, our modern media is an effective sorting system, so we can see the VERY BEST physical specimens the world has to offer. 3.5 billion dudes on the planet and this guy is very likely the YOUNGEST LOOKING 50 year old.

I'd say this guy's physique is 90% genetics.

Unfortunately, one can't aspire to having good genetics.

A better "model" would be somebody who did something EXTRAORDINARY with AVERAGE genetics.

This guy ain't it.
New world TO. Did you see the Kardashian little sister go from a 4/5 to a 9 via plastic surgery. This "model" in the OP is already chemically altered (test, HGH); he is likely also cosmetically altered. Genetics mean crap these days--if you have cosmetic money.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
New world TO. Did you see the Kardashian little sister go from a 4/5 to a 9 via plastic surgery. This "model" in the OP is already chemically altered (test, HGH); he is likely also cosmetically altered. Genetics mean crap these days--if you have cosmetic money.
You missed my point. Whether this guy is exceptional because of genetics, because he's one in a billion, or because he spent tons of $$$ on plastic surgery, he's not a role model.

Genetics and plastic surgery are not available to most guys on this forum.

Self Improvement through traditional methods is what is available to most guys on this forum. This guy, therefore, is not an appropriate role model for this forum.

That is my opinion.

Rich guys with plastic surgery may have different opinions.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No TO I got your point entirely. You attributed his success to genetics only and you are likely incorrect. Then you attempt to incorporate my point of cosmetics into your own--ex post facto.

You state the forum cannot capitalize on chemical or cosmetic improvements. Incorrect ... once again. At least one dozens members who I know of are on chemicals of some sort, and at least eight members who I know have had some type of cosmetic/skin improvements. Further, it only take a few thousand dollars yearly to effect excellent skin care--which most members here can afford.

TO, aren't you 50 too? Perhaps instead of your rationalizing your physicality or lack thereof, you should step up your game with physical improvements of your own and stop bribing randoms to do cold approaches for you.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy is a model. Millions of people want to be models. The reason this guy is famous is BECAUSE he looks good.
I didn't know the guy was famous. But if he's a model that gives him more incentive to look good. And any work he has done is tax deductible.

The idea of plastic surgery has never appealed to me. And a lot of actors have plastic surgery that looks pretty bad, IMO. Seems like a risk. I'm not sure what I would havs done even if I wanted something done.

Does anyone besides me get the idea that he looks vaguely Asian? Mixed ethnicity, maybe?

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No TO I got your point entirely. You attributed his success to genetics only and you are likely incorrect. Then you attempt to incorporate my point of cosmetics into your own--ex post facto.

You state the forum cannot capitalize on chemical or cosmetic improvements. Incorrect ... once again. At least one dozens members who I know of are on chemicals of some sort, and at least eight members who I know have had some type of cosmetic/skin improvements. Further, it only take a few thousand dollars yearly to effect excellent skin care--which most members here can afford.
You said you got my point and then you proved you didn't.

Here, I'll post it again so you can understand it more clearly.

I'll even highlight the most important parts to make it easy on you:

Whether this guy is exceptional because of genetics, because he's one in a billion, or because he spent tons of $$$ on plastic surgery, he's not a role model.

Genetics and plastic surgery are not available to most guys on this forum.

Self Improvement through traditional methods is what is available to most guys on this forum. This guy, therefore, is not an appropriate role model for this forum.
Sosuave members: 20K

Number that Guru knows uses enhancements: "one dozens"

one dozens out of 20K + is not most guys.

Few thousand dollars yearly = few hundred monthly.

Not a lot of guys on this forum can afford a few hundred monthly on skin care.

ONE MORE TIME

Here's my point:

That guy is unique in his genetics, and whatever else makes him look exceptionally young.

He is not a role model for an average guy working an average job trying to improve his luck with the ladies.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TO:

Most men cannot achieve (even with enough willpower) the physiques of professional bodybuilders, as that would require a combination of drugs, training, diet--and genetics.

However:

Most men in this forum can duplicate what this man did with chemicals, training, and diet ... with enough willpower.

Most men in this forum can afford a few hundred monthly (for chemical, vampire peels, Retin-A, Botox, among other things) for professional skin care ... with enough willpower.

You're outmatched in something you know nothing about ... once again.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought he looked Asian, that explains things a bit. I've noticed that Asian women, at least, tend to age very gracefully. The amount of oil in the skin, I suppose.

Most men in this forum can afford a few hundred monthly (for chemical, vampire peels, Retin-A, Botox, among other things) for professional skin care ... with enough willpower.
Probably, but whether or not they would be inclined to do so is another question. For myself, I don't see why I would need any of those things.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zekko, when I was married, I put on 40 lbs of fat, stopped working out, and spent $0 on my appearance. When you're scheduling 12 dates a weekend with hot girls 10-17 years your junior, you kind of have to invest a little into your appearance. What do ya think? ;)

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Possible I am 32 and get mistaken for 17. Only thing that has aged is my hair line, I would post a pic but I prefer to remain lowkey. My mother says I have really good genetics. Few weeks ago I ended up bagging a milf at the bar, we went back to here place and all of a sudden refused to have sex with me. Mind you when I bagged her the lighting was low. When we got to her place we were sitting in bright lights, so we could see all our little imperfections. She kept asking me to see my ID, she had said you are 16 or 17 and I'm going to get in big trouble if we have sex, she asked numerous times for my ID. This is not the first time this has happened, it has happened and continue to for years.

And no homo, but dude in the pic has my ideal body type that I am working towards

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I highly disagree with this statement, 99 percent of people in Hollywood are unattractive or overrated, we are talking about people with the best hair, lighting, and make-up personal in the world. Trust me I've seen a few actors off the set, they look different and drop a few points. Me and my buddies actually seen one actor from a newer TV show (forgot what it is called) My friend knew and was like damn he looks bigger on TV

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just showed a female his picture from a google search, I asked her how old do you think he looks, she said "50"

:D, The irony, the lighting is dark which covers up a lot of flaws, and his looks oiled up which makes the skin look softer and younger

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
36 here, and I definitely plan on having plenty of life left (and pounding p*ssy) in my 50s. Extreme physical output (however you do it) and decent eating will get you there. I echo what Espi said about the dense calorie foods (good calories that is). Eat small amounts of those. It's amazing how much food you DON'T need, and when you eat less, the bad excess weight falls off. Bloating goes away too for me, when I stay away from crap calories.

I refuse to be one of those men walking around all decrepit with a bag for a belly.

Three

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm with @speed dawg here. I'm not at my biggest, but I look about as good as I did 25 years ago and probably better. I definitely look lots younger as long as I don't grow out my beard and show all the white. I'll agree that genetics helps a lot, but good diet and sleep will make a huge difference and often in a pretty short period of time. Think low carbs, no sugar, moderate drinking, HIIT, heavy weights.