Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most women will only have sex with one man at a time

potato

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s all tied up in a woman’s emotions. Most women are such that having sex with more than one man overloads their emotions causing them all kinds of anxiety problems. However, many have the characteristic that they have no problem bouncing from guy to guy, but once they fall in love with a particular guy their emotions kick in and dedicate their emotions only to him.

When I first got together with my girlfriend, there were two different guys who we ran into, who had apparently been her lover, expressing his frustration over her suddenly shutting him out. When she first introduced me to her greater social circle, at a rather large gathering, she made a statement in front of everybody, something about me being all the man she needs. I don’t think that she was complementing me, just putting out a message.

A couple of times I have had affairs with married women. In every case the woman claimed that I was her second or third. Imagine that, a women getting into her mid 30’s to early 40’s and having had sex with only one man. What caused her to cheat? Mostly it was because her husband had become unavailable to her. He was always at work, working long hours, taking business trips, never having the time to just sit and snuggle with her. Once he cut back and became more available to her, the affair ended.

Those women who have many, many lovers tend to have emotional and/or mental problems, some severely so. Most of them, I suspect, would become monogamous if the right guy came along and took care of her.

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
potato said:
It’s all tied up in a woman’s emotions. Most women are such that having sex with more than one man overloads their emotions causing them all kinds of anxiety problems. However, many have the characteristic that they have no problem bouncing from guy to guy, but once they fall in love with a particular guy their emotions kick in and dedicate their emotions only to him.

When I first got together with my girlfriend, there were two different guys who we ran into, who had apparently been her lover, expressing his frustration over her suddenly shutting him out. When she first introduced me to her greater social circle, at a rather large gathering, she made a statement in front of everybody, something about me being all the man she needs. I don’t think that she was complementing me, just putting out a message.

A couple of times I have had affairs with married women. In every case the woman claimed that I was her second or third. Imagine that, a women getting into her mid 30’s to early 40’s and having had sex with only one man. What caused her to cheat? Mostly it was because her husband had become unavailable to her. He was always at work, working long hours, taking business trips, never having the time to just sit and snuggle with her. Once he cut back and became more available to her, the affair ended.

Those women who have many, many lovers tend to have emotional and/or mental problems, some severely so. Most of them, I suspect, would become monogamous if the right guy came along and took care of her.

Women ALWAYS say they've f*cked fewer men than they have. You know better than to believe a woman has only f*cked one or two guys. I truly doubt that the married women you've tagged had husbands who were "unavailable" to them. What does "unavailable" really MEAN, anyway. (He's not opening up about his "feelings"?) These women were doing what they wanted to do, BECAUSE they wanted to do it. Do you believe that their husbands wouldn't F*CK them?

I agree with you that it's all about the woman's EMOTION. You are right. They crave drama, fun, intrigue, sex, excitement, etc.

They may "dedicate their emotions" to one guy, but only for a while. If she gets "bored," or the wind changes direction, though, she WILL scr*w another guy on the side. It doesn't take much. Her husband can be doing it ALL right, but she will f*ck you if you "push her buttons."

Running around with more than one guy doesn't "overload" their emotions, it SATISFIES their emotional and sexual needs. They NEED the "emotional overload." This is the thing that many of us do not recognize. We expect them to be satisfied with a solid relationship. But they NEED turmoil and drama.

You can argue that only emotionally messed up women are like this, but I think that MOST women could be termed "emotionally messed up," at least when it comes to behavior that MEN would expect.

I know I'm not explaining this very well, but the bottom line is-----> if you expect women to make sense emotionally, and if you expect them to be mostly faithful, you are going to be disappointed.

Expect to be let down. It's not the exception, it's the rule.

Saying that "most women want to be sexual with only one guy" doesn't make it TRUE. It's what we WANT to believe. I understand that. But, what I see out there in th real world tells me otherwise.

Doesn't your experience with these married women bullsh*tting you tell you the same?

Getting "taken care of," and sitting and snuggling make women BORED, and they seek adventure, drama, excitement and fun.

It sucks, but it's true.

Open your eyes.

potato

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
aliasguy said:
Women ALWAYS say they've f*cked fewer men than they have. You know better than to believe a woman has only f*cked one or two guys. I truly doubt that the married women you've tagged had husbands who were "unavailable" to them. What does "unavailable" really MEAN, anyway. (He's not opening up about his "feelings"?) These women were doing what they wanted to do, BECAUSE they wanted to do it. Do you believe that their husbands wouldn't F*CK them?

I agree with you that it's all about the woman's EMOTION. You are right. They crave drama, fun, intrigue, sex, excitement, etc.

They may "dedicate their emotions" to one guy, but only for a while. If she gets "bored," or the wind changes direction, though, she WILL scr*w another guy on the side. It doesn't take much. Her husband can be doing it ALL right, but she will f*ck you if you "push her buttons."

Running around with more than one guy doesn't "overload" their emotions, it SATISFIES their emotional and sexual needs. They NEED the "emotional overload." This is the thing that many of us do not recognize. We expect them to be satisfied with a solid relationship. But they NEED turmoil and drama.

You can argue that only emotionally messed up women are like this, but I think that MOST women could be termed "emotionally messed up," at least when it comes to behavior that MEN would expect.

I know I'm not explaining this very well, but the bottom line is-----> if you expect women to make sense emotionally, and if you expect them to be mostly faithful, you are going to be disappointed.

Expect to be let down. It's not the exception, it's the rule.

Saying that "most women want to be sexual with only one guy" doesn't make it TRUE. It's what we WANT to believe. I understand that. But, what I see out there in th real world tells me otherwise.

Doesn't your experience with these married women bullsh*tting you tell you the same?

Getting "taken care of," and sitting and snuggling make women BORED, and they seek adventure, drama, excitement and fun.

It sucks, but it's true.

Open your eyes.
I get the feeling that you only deal with a select group of women. Sure there are plenty of women out there who will give it up rather easily but not all, not by a long shot. Most women, just like most men don’t have a lot of opportunity and don’t go looking for it. While I can agree that most people will cheat, for most it requires certain conditions, a willing partner, yet it happens few times and far in between. There is no pattern to it, no regularity. I’ve long known that the hardest woman to get is one that is in love with someone else. Sure she may eventually tire of him, but at the moment, she’s not interested in anyone else.

In those affairs with married women that I was talking about, in one case her husband was out of town, physically thousands of miles away for months at a time. In the other her husband was tending to his failing business, only coming home to eat, sleep, bathe, and change his clothes. I always give people the benefit of doubt until they give me reason not to. These women never gave me reason not to trust them.

I hang out with lots of different people. While I do see a lot of casual relationships and whatnot, it is not nearly as widespread as you make it seem to be. I think you’ve come to believe the PUA hype too much.

I’m sure, for most people, the preferred relationship is long term and monogamous, it just doesn’t always work out.

Not every woman wants the drama. Many want a nice comfortable, peaceful, loving environment. You should try and meet one of these women.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
potato said:
Not every woman wants the drama. Many want a nice comfortable, peaceful, loving environment. You should try and meet one of these women.
That's what I've been trying to tell him.

He hangs out with gold diggers and attention wh0res, and bases most of his views on women from those types.

Gerard-890

Banned
Reaction score
I think, while these are great responses, that we have to all watch out for stereotypes and generalizations.

Women want a lot of things, just like men want a lot of things, however one particular woman could want more of one thing then another area, but it depends.

One question that's never discussed around here is what do YOU want?

1.) What type of women do you prefer?
2.) What do you expect of her on a physical, financial, emotional level?

We talk to much about trying to "figure out" what women want and cater to those desires, but what about your own?

Quite honestly, the point of all this is your own internal happiness, does it make sense to learn how to seduce and attract women that will make your life uneasy?

Ask yourself this question, what do I want in a woman? After realizing that, how about adopting an Anti-Dump mentality and creating your own "group" of women?

I notice that many times, we find ourselves on this site talking about how "women" aren't this or that, and how we would like them to be this or that, yet, we continue to approach the same women? :confused: Are we starting to do what a number of women do, by "saying" they don't like jerks and lowlifes but continue to sleep with them?

Gentlemen figure out what you want, then go out and find it, I'm quite sure with the use of the Internet, Networking, night clubs, etc., we all can find a woman that fulfills our needs.:)

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
potato said:
I’ve long known that the hardest woman to get is one that is in love with someone else. Sure she may eventually tire of him, but at the moment, she’s not interested in anyone else.
This is a good point, because this factors into the equation as well.

Women **TRY** to have one man they are fixated on at any given time. This is what they live for. To a woman this is the ultimate high. When she would jump in front of a train for a minute of your attention, all other men are shut out sexually. It's best not to even give these women a minute of your time, cause they are in another reality.

If there is any hope that this person she is fixated on MIGHT get with her or if he IS with her (sexually) she won't have sex with anyone else.

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
That's what I've been trying to tell him.

He hangs out with gold diggers and attention wh0res, and bases most of his views on women from those types.

Nice try, babe.