Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most women will only have sex with one man at a time

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
aliasguy said:
Even her HUSBAND or her BOYFRIEND? Really?

I don't understand your question, partly because you quoted a lot of my post. Ayway, I assumed this thread was talking about girls you just started having sex with and not what GF's or wifes tend to do. Otherwise Str8up's thread title would've been " Most women won't cheat?" right?

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
aliasguy said:
Why are so many of you so convinced that 90% will only be sexual with one man at a time? Given the frequency of affairs and cheating, I just can't buy it.
I believe that there is a tendency for a woman to only want to be sexual with one man at a time. If a second man works his way in, it usually tends to squeeze the first man out.

Also, one of the WARNING signs of a cheating wife or gf is an INCREASE in sexual frequency/attention given to the husband/boyfriend.
Personally I have never experienced this.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
due to feminism, women have gotten the crazy idea in their heads that whatever men do, they too can do with impunity. the classic case is "nice guys finish last". therefore, to them, nice girls finish last. so become a b!tch.

and to the point, more and more women think that because guys historically (and for good reason) bang several at once, that they too can as well. so become a slvt.

due to the myspace's and such, the slvt factor is diminishing greatly.

i met a chick a while back who off-the-cuff remarked that she dumped her "two boys". TCU did a double take on that, esp thinking why on earth she would even tell me.

i got the official answer to what was obvious, and politely said, that's nice to know...see ya.

by any other measure she was top quality.

what's the old school term for sloppy thirds?

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TooColdUlrick said:
i met a chick a while back who off-the-cuff remarked that she dumped her "two boys". TCU did a double take on that, esp thinking why on earth she would even tell me?
If there's one thing I have learned it's that when a woman says something that makes you go "Why did she just tell me that?" you need to run. Run as fast as you can.

One chick I was dating I was asking her which character she thought I would be on a certain tv show. She told me who she thought I would be (the specific name of the character), and when I asked her which character SHE would be she answers "The slut??" I should have stopped returning her calls right then and there instead of letting her "dump" me three months later for the other dude she was seeing.

Another chick I was seeing awhile back....second night I met her we end up back at my place making out on the couch. We start talking and i asked her what brought her to Florida. She says "Rehab". I did fukk her a couple of times so i guess I got what I wanted, but when a chick tells you she moved to town to go to rehab, you can pretty much be assured that things are gonna be interesting.......

Gerard-890

Banned
Reaction score
I am in TOTAL agreement with aliasguy, and I am seriously wondering why the majority of you guys are sitting there believing that a woman will only have sex with one man at a time?

I'm starting to get a little upset at the fact that you guys, having all this knowledge, study, research on women, will sit there with a straight face and conclude such a thing?

You guys are being fooled. Badly.

Women choose their boyfriends/husbands etc., but that doesn't mean they don't get turned on by other guys, and if you are a certain type of guy that can move it forward, you can hit that.

This is what I'm talking about when I say you can't have a serious relationship with women anymore. What are you guys talking about by women won't sleep with another guy? Are you guys going crazy?

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gerard-890 said:
This is what I'm talking about when I say you can't have a serious relationship with women anymore. What are you guys talking about by women won't sleep with another guy? Are you guys going crazy?
If you have read any of my other posts you know that I agree with you.

I'm not saying that a woman WON'T sleep with another guy, what I am saying is that they PREFER to have one sexual partner at a time, and if it happens that they start sleeping with another man, the first one will get demoted a notch.

Women can't separate sex from emotion like us men can. When she has sex with another guy it will effect her prior sexual relationship. A guy can fukk the hell outa his wife in the morning and give his mistress an equally good banging that night. Women I believe tend to emphasize the emotional component of sex, and as such they prioritize one man over another, there usually aren't two equals.

I think in most cases when a woman is casually dating and often even when she is in some kind of a relationship, she will tend to have a main guy, the guy she likes the most, as her sex partner. Then she will also have one or more "on deck" who she will trade intimacy (not to be confused with sex) with in exchange for the prospect of one day getting sex.

This is where too many men screw up. They get stuck in the #2 or #3 position THINKING they might get a shot (and they might) when in reality they are only there to ensure a steady supply of the sex, intimacy, validation, and attention in the event that the main guy doesn't come through.

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP, you KNOW i respect you and your views, BUT....

GOOD GRIEF.........Women want to f*ck when they want to to f*ck. And they WILL. Husband, boyfriend, another guy, whatever ---

They just don't want to be JUDGED for it. They will cheat and lie and f*ck whoever they feel attracted to at the time. Just like us guys. They might not be able to "separate" sex and emotion, but they sure as hell can f*ck around as if they COULD.

YES, women will "prioritize" their men, and "prefer" one over another, but JESUS, don't fool yourself into thinking that they will "stick" with ONE only, most of the time.

I see WAY too much out in the real world to buy this.

And, BTW, it doesn't matter to the #2 or #3 guy if he KNOWS that's where he is, and he has other "plates."

Gerard-890

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, I stand right beside aliasguy and quite honestly I'm perplexed as to how you other guys can't as well?

I mean I've noticed this since my teens come on guys.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
aliasguy said:
GOOD GRIEF.........Women want to f*ck when they want to to f*ck. And they WILL. Husband, boyfriend, another guy, whatever ---

They just don't want to be JUDGED for it. They will cheat and lie and f*ck whoever they feel attracted to at the time. Just like us guys. They might not be able to "separate" sex and emotion, but they sure as hell can f*ck around as if they COULD.

YES, women will "prioritize" their men, and "prefer" one over another, but JESUS, don't fool yourself into thinking that they will "stick" with ONE only, most of the time.
I agree with you completely. You are misreading what I said.

I have posted several times about stuff along these lines. I'm the last one to give women the benefit of the doubt when it comes to this. I see people cheating ALL THE TIME.

But check out this thread from awhile back-
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=116511

I notice SOOOOO much inappropriate behavior with women in relationships. BUT.......it's mostly restricted to activities that are precursors to sex, and it usually stops before intercourse.

And it's not even just women in relationships.

My buddy has a g/f and he is also fukking his ex. The ex has a thing for me and we have "done things" in the past. I have gotten a finger or two in, but never any clothing off or anything.

I finally realized "What the FUKK am I doing? I'm giving HER what SHE wants and getting nothing in return"

One of the last times she was in my bed I was fingering her and trying to get her to give me head. She kept saying "I want to, I REALLY want to, but I can't" I finally realized that she "can't" because of the mental block put in place by her sexual relationship with my buddy.

I didn't ask any questions i just rolled over and tried to get some sleep. Hard to do when she's tugging on me for more kissy face crap.

And, BTW, it doesn't matter to the #2 or #3 guy if he KNOWS that's where he is, and he has other "plates."
It doesn't matter even if he doesn't have plates, as long as he keeps things in perspective.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
VashStampede said:
I think everyone forgets that men will almost always fk a pretty girl given the opportunity, whether they are in a relationship or not.
Girls are somewhat less slutty on AVERAGE in my experience. Maybe i have just been hanging around the right kinda girls.. Alot of the woman i hang with dont cheat on their men cause they are expecting the same from their man. Plain and simple.. Sounds like you guys all go for strippers or nimphos.. Also you all wanna fk multiple girls but you get angry when they fk other guys. You can only expect them to. After all if you are stealing woman from other guys then im glad they are fkn the other guys. I dont think its fair that you have them all to yourselves. You aren't super heroes you just have dillusions that you should be worshipped by all woman and that other guys should just die virgins or something. You all take this alpha male thing too far. In the good old days the male virgins would simply get together and club you to death and share your woman among themselves :woo: You under-estimate the sex drive of a male virgin

Yeah there wouldn't be so many AFCs and undersexed guys if most girls were fvcking multiple guys to the degree a few posters assume in this thread. I don't understand where the disagreement is really. All most of us are saying is most girls will tend to focus on fvcking one guy at a time. That's not saying they all do at all times and situations or that they never ocassionally have a rare ONS with some other guy.

If you're sexing a girl past a ONS she more than likely is cutting other guys off sexually. I've cut other guys off and have been cut off by other guys. We all have been. Women can only get pregnant by one penis. There's no real biological purpose for her to have multiple partners concurrently.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of you guys chracterize women as a group mentality. Every woman is different. I've been blessed to sieve through the garbage and hold onto quality women. These women only had a few sexual partners in their past so for them to have 2 at a time would be out of their comfort zone.

Do most men sleep with more than 1 woman at a time? I would say NO. So are women more "Evil Natured"?

I think alot of thinking on this site is " I've been hurt, Woman are EVIL!". But the bottomline is just like anything else in life , you have GOOD apples and BAD apples. To sit here and say "ALL WOMEN ARE SLUTS", is not practical or logical.

Guess what? Women aren't evil. As well, women are not all the same.

If you have been hurt, get over it. This is human to human interaction. It takes two to tango. Accept responsibility and learn. Be a better Don Juan next time around.

vorbis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thats a good point guru1000. What on earth is this argument about?

70% of guys (at least) have one regular sex partner at a time. I'm 25 and in my social circle I don't know anyone who has multiple regular sexual partners. The most I've seen is once off cheating by girls and guys!

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
Some of you guys chracterize women as a group mentality. Every woman is different. I've been blessed to sieve through the garbage and hold onto quality women. These women only had a few sexual partners in their past so for them to have 2 at a time would be out of their comfort zone.

Do most men sleep with more than 1 woman at a time? I would say NO. So are women more "Evil Natured"?

I think alot of thinking on this site is " I've been hurt, Woman are EVIL!". But the bottomline is just like anything else in life , you have GOOD apples and BAD apples. To sit here and say "ALL WOMEN ARE SLUTS", is not practical or logical.

Guess what? Women aren't evil. As well, women are not all the same.

If you have been hurt, get over it. This is human to human interaction. It takes two to tango. Accept responsibility and learn. Be a better Don Juan next time around.
8 right thumbs up.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
Do most men sleep with more than 1 woman at a time?
As long as they're not sisters. Oh, I guess I misunderstood, my bad. :)

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
aliasguy said:
STR8UP, you KNOW i respect you and your views, BUT....

I see WAY too much out in the real world to buy this.

I think we are all somewhat agreeing in the grey area.

women PREFER to sleep with one individual, but WILL based on particular situations sleep with more.

Doesnt this relate to the specific womens sexual history?? Is she a relationship type of girl, or always single? is she sexually active, or really doesnt put out? i think alot of that plays a bigger part in this equation than her just being a WOMEN.

even more interesting is...

what do WE prefer..? is it any different?

do we prefer to sleep with a particular individual or sleep with as many women as possible?

let me better ask this question.... if in a relationship, dont we TRY to be faithful TRY to sleep wtih only that particular person? or do we go into these relationships with platent disregard and searching for the snatch everywhere we go?? again, this is based on the particular individual.

sometimes we slip up and mess around with other women. but has there ever been that situation were you probably could have done more, but you put that shield up because how you would feel if you did do something.

is this any differenet from women?

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
by the way....

i remember a couple years ago i came home from the movies with this girl i was talking to. she dropped me off and my roomates had 2 girls over to party with.

i walk in the were doing jello shots, i take one, head to bed since i had to work in the morning. my convo with these women were nothing more than 15 minutes.

1 hour later i get awaken to someone poking at me and telling me she wanted to get some sleep and crawls in my bed. Inevitabely we did the "deed".

the NEXT DAY! i get home from a party and this SAME women is back at my place. she is walking out of my buddies/roomates room. and she stayed over for a 2nd night only this time she was in his bed.

quite disgusting actually, but what does this say about some women? again, based on the particular situation, but in this case ...

she PREFERRED to sleep with more than just one.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women with low self esteem will sleep with lots of guys at once. they crave male attention.

women with high self esteem tend to only sleep with one man at a time and do so within the context of a relationship (or at least knowing the person beyond their name).

and sure, some women are just sex fiends and can't get enough. but the amount of women sleeping around simply cuz they are so horny they can't get enough is maybe 1%. most of the women sleeping with multiple guys at once simply have low self esteem.