Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most People Are Dumb...

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But at least women are dumber than men....

source

(Contrary to what I learned back in grade school, that the girls went to Mars to get more candy bars, while boys went to Jupiter to get more stupider)

People asked where North Korea is. This is what they said:

This is the demographic breakdown:
(men were 45% correct, women were 27% correct)

All adults = 36%.

Men only = 45%

THEREFORE

Women, as a group, lower the average intelligence of humans.

GIRL POWER!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, men might get sent over there for battle, so they're probably more interested in where it is.

I see Independents scored higher thsn either party. I've always said people should think for themselves.

What's that weird dip in 48-54 year olds? Was there an educational crisis when those guys were growing up?

Gimple

Banned
Reaction score
This is a ridiculous post...

I don't see knowing facts to be a sign of intelligence. Just because someone doesn't know a certain fact doesn't mean they're stupid. They may just be uninformed. Furthermore, such facts may be unimportant to them and irrelevant to their purposes in life.

It reminds me of Henry Ford's trial. The opposing lawyer asked him all sorts of questions (which Ford didn't know the answer to), to prove that he was ignorant. Finally, Ford got so irritated by a particular question that he said something like, "If I should really want to know the answer the ludicrous question you have just asked me, let me remind you that I have a row of push buttons on my desk that allows me to call into my office a person who can provide the answer to any question I require. Why should I waste my time filling my brain with information which is irrelevant to getting what I want, when I can call on other people to give it me in a minute, should I need or want it?"

I think a better barometer for intelligence is the ability to get out of life what a person wants; things like more than enough money, harmony and connection in an abundance of relationships, sex and intimacy with partners they choose, good health, happiness and contentment, etc.

There are people who have a massive wealth of knowledge, yet are poor, single, lonely and isolated, miserable and have health problems that greatly debilitate them.

Please tell me who's more intelligent:

The poor, lonely and sick person who studies maps and memorizes the locations of countries, and consequently knows where North Korea is -- or -- the person who hasn't studied geography since their school days and has no idea where North Korea is, but is wealthy and rich, has a big social circle with close, intimate connections, and has tons of energy and vitality, and is living life to the full?

Last edited: