Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most obvious come-on that was missed

PortugueseMeatball

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dutchie:
i picked up a screw off of the ground and handed it to a cashier I liked. I asked her at the same time, 'Hey, want a screw?" She said yes [...]

ROFLMAO !!!!
Smooth, very smooth...

Another freudian slip...

rookie_donjuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
My most obvious come on that was missed was when...wait a girl never came on to me.

xniceguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, a lot of these episodes strike me as attention-ho-dom at it's finest - chicks pulling crazy sh1t to get attention, and that's it. I'd think most of these cases, had the victim pursued it, they'da been laughed at and denied.

Many of these stories have that "you're being played" vibe about them.

My 2 euros.

------------------
Chicks don't think. Chicks feel.

Shred like Hell

Reaction score
Originally posted by darkhorse:

Sounds to me like you done did good there. You wanted this byatch to make her point and prove you wrong? She probably would have taken you to the point where it was obvious that she had you, and then left you standing there with your d*ck in your hand. Then if you were nice and asked right maybe she would go to the trouble of b*tch slapping you.

Am I missing something here?

That's true. I doubt though that I wouldn't have been able to bang her, given her reputation that as of those times we were unaware of... Oh well.

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One time this really hot girl asked me if I wanted to go back to her place and fvck her brains out, then *** all over her *******.
I said I had to go home 'cause my feet hurt.

What the hell was I thinking?

darkhorse

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by drZaius09:
One time this really hot girl asked me if I wanted to go back to her place and fvck her brains out, then *** all over her *******.
I said I had to go home 'cause my feet hurt.

What the hell was I thinking?
Hey, who can blame you? I mean, it would have been one thing if she had said that she wanted to ***** your *********, **** her ****** in your ****, or maybe even **** the ***** for hours. *** all over her ******* though? Who doesn't get offers like that?

NormalGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got two...

I had just taken a girl to this party, and we had danced, had a good time, at the time I was still a virgin, and an afc 1st class. We decide to leave and go for a walk in the rain, I hadn't brought an umbrella and basically we got soaked. In the middle of the walk it was really coming down hard and there was a hotel across the road from us and she says,

"Why don't we go in there?"
and I say
"Maybe there's a coffee shop open somewhere?"

she never talks to me now...doh

OMG

Second one was when I was younger about 15, and I'm walking home one day and this totally older chick, perhaps late 20's is in the park with her friend. She did looked kinda of stoned at the time, and she asks me if I want to dance with her. I said "No thanks." because I was all freaked out.

dead_romeo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Buying condoms, checkout girl sez:
"These break you shouldn't get them."

I mumbled something and left.
I wanted to say "Gee, you must have a really big d|ck", but I don't think that would've gotten me laid.

Buying rolling papers:
Her: "What's your name?" (Big smile)
"dead_romeo"
"Nice name......are these papers any good??"
"Yea..."
I turn around and leave.

Countless other times....

What a d|ck....

------------------
"Conclusions arrived at through reasoning have very little or no influence in altering the course of our lives. Hence, the countless examples of people who have the clearest convictions and yet act diametrically against them time and time again; and have as the only explanation for their behavior the idea that to err is human." Carlos Castaneda - The Fire From Within

"It is the responsibility of the strong to help the weak become strong" - Harlan Ellison

StellarPKT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dead_romeo:
Buying condoms, checkout girl sez:
"These break you shouldn't get them."

I mumbled something and left.
I wanted to say "Gee, you must have a really big d|ck", but I don't think that would've gotten me laid.

No, I doubt that telling a woman that she has a big penis will get you anywhere with her. And if you think she had a penis, then why would you want to bed this chick anyways? You like surprises?

dead_romeo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL
No I don't like suprises dude, specially not that kind...I wanted to be a wiseass, but I thought the better of it is all.

------------------
"Conclusions arrived at through reasoning have very little or no influence in altering the course of our lives. Hence, the countless examples of people who have the clearest convictions and yet act diametrically against them time and time again; and have as the only explanation for their behavior the idea that to err is human." Carlos Castaneda - The Fire From Within

"It is the responsibility of the strong to help the weak become strong" - Harlan Ellison

mattymcmatt

Don Juan
Reaction score
One night, this chick locked me out of my dorm room and the res advisor with the master key wasn't around. So she said to me, in front of a group of people mind you, "My roomate isn't home tonight. You can sleep in my room."

I had absolutely no reply to this. It's not like I missed this. I had my reasons why I didn't want to get near this chick, but that's a whole other story.

Hawkeye

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is all about one girl(9-9.5). during my AFC days, when i thought she was totally out of my league so didnt even bother.....
-She'd always be by my side everywhere we went. (Sometimes to the point where it got annoying)
-Youre so funny..... youre so smart, etc.
-Asked me out a couple of times, to go dancing of all things.(ive never asked her out)
-Would always try to find something in common with me
-Would get very uptight anytime i mentioned a woman i liked....she always seemed to hate them.

Happened in the dorms, i had a dumb-jock-football player roomate, and i always thought she wanted him. She ended up sleeping with him, and i ended up totally cutting it off with her.

Greathug

Don Juan
Reaction score
High school days: We had a party that finished around 9:00 p.m. After that I was with two girls near an empty bus..when one of them went for a walk..the other pops up with this one:

She: I hope no one rapes me..its so cold...I wish someone rapes me:

Me: Do u feel like that often ?

Oh Man...those days are gone...thanks to this website.

mistyc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in a car with 3 girls. And I knew 2 of them liked me very much. Then an ad on the radio about condoms came... And the one sitting beside me said "oh, I'd like to try those condoms..." and was looking at me.

OzzyBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl that I liked and knew that I liked her once dreamily gazed into my eyes for about 10 seconds when I accidentally saw her on my way home. I was getting into my car when I saw her walk by on the footpath but because I was so AFC I just stared back at her and didn't do anything. Now I know that she wanted me to yell out to her and give her a ride home and most definately give her a really hard phuck when I got to her place. Arghhhhhhhhhhh!!!! I think she lost a lot of interest in me after this but I used some of my DJ skills and regained a lot of her interest in me but I found out she is seeing someone else now. Double Arghhhhhh!!!!

Marquez

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my AFC days, I was talking to a chick in my car. During the convo she says with that look: "Are you trying to seduce me?". I said no.
Anyways, a few years later I met her again as "friends" and once I was with her alone in her dorm. She told me that she has her ovulation and she feels that she needs a man. I said "well then find one". LOL. She was a very sexual woman, and I was afraid of that.
Fvcking retarded those AFCs ...

Janez

Don Juan
Reaction score
She had a birthday party in a pub. She was 18. She invited me to sleep at her place and I ofcourse we slept in same bed. I DID NOTHING.

What a moron i've been.

Another one. I was 16 and she 15. We were already dating like 2 months. She told me that she would like to touch my d*ck. I said something like: yeah some day....

I broke with her some about 2 weeks later and she said: I bet you don't have balls to f*ck me.

Me: Probably not.

I was still a virgin. What a moron.11111

learningtopimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I go to school at UCLA, and some chick asked my friend if he could give her a massage to "relieve stress." She wanted him to go back up to her apartment. He totally missed it, and he would have done this chick had he realized it. He told her he had to keep studying for finals. Perhaps a wise decision in that he got an A, but he misssed out on some *****.