Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most obvious come-on that was missed

john

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, this smart ugly girl hit on me in class today.
no big deal. so when i hit on the 15 yr old, it wont be a big deal for her either, she'll probably be pretty happy that i did.

darkhorse

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, this smart ugly girl hit on me in class today. no big deal. so when i hit on the 15 yr old, it wont be a big deal for her either, she'll probably be pretty happy that i did.
Just think John, when you're 80 you'll be talking about the 74 year old girl. It won't seem quite as bad then.

Sir_Chancealot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this deserves a great big....

BBBBBBBUUUUUUMMMMPPPP!

TheDude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, this one hits home! Being a first time poster- had to jump in on this one.
One time when I was about 20, I had this reallllly hot chick just straight out ask me to have sex with her- "I want you to make love to me". Right there in the back of the delivery van I was driving.
You can guess what I did. Yep, passed it up. What the hell was I thinking!!! I had a girlfriend at the time, so it didn't seem so bad. But looking back, I remember that girlfriend being about as cold as year old baloney.

But- I have to admit, reading all of these situations, sometimes it may have been a good thing that we missed some of these come-ons. I don't know how many times at work hot chicks will make statements to me, and the times that I reply in kind- suddenly they were joking! Ya know women are always wanting that attention!
Still had a woody tho.

The Dude

Raoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many times..(I still wince at my AFC days)...but the following was the absolute act of stupidity on my part.

At French :

I'm reading a book - fantasy book "So You Want To Be A Wizard". Dumb title, incredibly stupid book. This chick...probably the second hottest in the class, comes over to me. I just joined the class a few weeks back.

Her : Hey, whatcha readin'?
Me : <booktitle>
Her : Oh, that sounds interesting, can I borrow it when you're done?
Me : *mumbling* ok.

After class she reminds me to bring it the nest lesson. The next lesson she gets my name from another guy and calls across the room to me.

Her : Finished the book?
Me : No, it's a bad book.
Her : Can I still borrow it?
Me : You wouldn't like it.
Her : I'd still like to try.
Me : Trust me, you wouldn't like it.

Back and forth, me and her literally aruging about the damn book across the room. She even asked for my number, so that she could call me to return it, or if she found it interesting. My response?

"Trust me, it's a BAD BOOK."

ARGH! All that over a stupid book, and I don't even see she's interested in me. She left the class the following year, and THEN I find out from her friend she'd been eyeing me the moment I stepped into the class.

And then there's the time I was moping around on New Year's Eve at a party, and this 9 (I NEVER rate chicks a 9, my standards are too high) comes over and starts to chat me up. But if I relate that I'm just going to depress myself.

Thank God for the Forum, and that I actually wised up.

- Raoul

syncmaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CableLight:
Hey....you didn't finish...WHAT HAPPEND AT BAND CAMP?!?! :p J/k... I know darn well what happend at band camp
He shoved a flute up his puzzy

... if you haven't seen it yet. It's from American Pie.

------------------
Syncmaster signing out.
a.k.a ... Adam

Sir_Chancealot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got news for you.....

That saying was around WAY before American Pie. I first heard it back in '88 or '89.

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This one is so bad I am ashamed.
On spring break with some friends and a chick and I were talking about different ways to drink beer. She said she could not do blow jobs, but then she said, but I do know how to do the other kind of ******* though.

john

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if a girl grabs your package does that mean she wants to bang you? that would be probably be a big come on missed last night that i witnessed.

Selfesteemboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
k i was at allstate orchestra camp haha...and these couple girls were really into me and one of them is like "ya we should sex you and Tom (this other guy at camp) up sometime" and we were hanging out on the street and she kissed my forehead and was doing some major flirting

i didnt really want to do anything cause this girl was just a spoiled,stuck up, flirt with everyone type

but DAMN i regret not doing anything

Dink

Don Juan
Reaction score
*BUMP*

Someone metioned this topic so i figured i'd give it a another bump. hopefully i wont get flamed for this.

Also, a new updated story.

girl: I want to go to prom with you.
Me: Sure ya do.

Yeah, she said that to me for 2 months and finally gave up. i could've had a great girl.

[This message has been edited by Dink (edited 11-04-2001).]

AlfredB18

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Where do I start....

There was this one chick when I was 18 and I just quit my first job. I just got over (okay, I was trying to get over) being LJBFed when the chick started getting all touchy-feely, giving me rides around town in her mom's new Buick, and inviting me to her casa...alone. Oh yeah, there was the swimming pool party--guests: me; hostess: her. That party never happened because I tried to invite others over. Dumb.
I blew it, she got pissed and went on a "All men suck" type rant to a bunch of coworkers, and my friend told me he didn't want her because she just wanted to get laid. Dumbness giganticus on my part....She goes to school in Alaska and is a gymnast with a torn ACL. Hmm, I like mountains, Alaska qualifies, so when I get the money, maybe I'll go and try to keep her warm for a weekend....if I ease my way back into her life.

I was 19 and I got a chick pissed because, me being the college fish bigshot (hah!), teased this girl because she was in HS and couldnt hang. She told another guy that she thought I was a friggin' jerk--at first! She warmed over, then told another friend of hers at work (who also has a big rack!!!)who also agreed that they thought I was gay because I was about the only guy who would not mack on them. The only above-average guy who would not mack on them...DUMB! Do not resist temptations for big racked chicks....Anyway, they were pissed at that, because i was dating someone else at the time, too. I will always love the mall for big racked chicks who want hot guys to mack on them--me being the guy in question in their mind, of course.

Hmmm, I must make it a point to closure, errr, satisfaction to segments of my past that I never "properly" dealt with.

doncorelone

Reaction score
by far the worst was when i was down in cancun and some girl was haning around with me for 5 out of the seven days, and found excuses for me to go back to my room with her alone and i didnt do a damn thing about it....what an idiot i was.......

doncorelone

Reaction score
another time was when isend soem girl one of those "corruption tests?" its like an email where it asks u if you have done certain things, had sex, done drugs, and i sent it to her and she said well i scored pretty high, but not because of the drug questions, i just LOVE to have sex (the questions were either about sex or drugs)

Secondly, i met some girl and it was both like our first month at college, and she was telling me how great her dorm room was, and she told me that i would have to come see it some time...more stupidity....

dutchie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I worked in a hardware store. i picked up a screw off of the ground and handed it to a cashier I liked. I asked her at the same time, 'Hey, want a screw?" She said yes, and put her head against my chest. We went on a date after that, but I never clued into the fact that she really wanted it. I was 17. That was then. Thank God.

madslackin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay I have to ask a stupid question here.

Granted, I would recognize these as come-ons, but what do you say to something so straightforward?

Most of these would just require a little initiative and not much talk and you'd be in there, but what about the quick ones, ie. "every time I see you I think of sex"? I mean, how do you reply to that?

vreau_femei

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was once at a party, sitting laid back on a couch. And maybe I was a little drunk… The girl (so hot!) next to me on the couch lifts my sweater a bit to take a look at my crotch (funny thing to do – she was probably drunk too). And I didn’t notice that and not felt it either, as I was busy talking to one of my buddies. After she left the couch, everybody around: “You stupid f*ck !..” Me: “Whaaat ?!” And they couldn’t believe I didn’t noticed what happened. Later that night I was too AFC to try and get her.

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read this board for a while but have only just registered and this is my first message...

Here it is: About 5 years ago when I was about 13, a woman called Danielle is in the park with me and attempts to kiss me, and I keep pushing her away!

Arghhh!

I'm 18 now ... just got turned down by my first woman! (I'm a DJ learner!)

- Nick